(((Foreign State)))

supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/18/18A669/77491/20190313121143580_00000001.pdf

Attached: 1539257949634.png (1332x1588, 520K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zx2sGINC_d0
youtube.com/watch?v=sxvN6O_WOpY
youtu.be/6njV-VS-7GQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1548666271572.jpg (500x482, 168K)

That long line of redaction on line 6 could easily be ‘Australia’ if this is some Five Eyes totalitarianism.

It's Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=zx2sGINC_d0

too short

It's Israel

death to israel

bump

That’s really kerned out

It's the UK. They provided the Russian Intel on the assumption that Trump would lose and now they don't want to follow through with the democrats plan.

It's Israel anyone who denies this is an Israeli shill. Netanyahu will be executed in Guantanamo Bay.

What is Brexit?
Why now?
Why keep delaying?

Because the central bankers are about to get fucked 7 ways from sunday.

Attached: 1528530189763.jpg (611x583, 35K)

This guys awake

Attached: 1545259973352.jpg (760x526, 66K)

Bump

bump.

fucking kikes. I have 170+ threads hidden.

what do this meaned? is it saying trump is a foreign assets or what?

>what do this meaned? is it saying trump is a foreign assets or what?
Nah. It's saying Netanyahu is gonna be executed in Guantanamo Bay this year and you're gonna die when syria and Iran invade israel.

what in hell would i die if iran invade israel i do not live close to there haha lol

>lol
nice proxy moshe. israelis like you are going to war and the USA is gonna let you die!! FUCKING KEK.

Pelosi wants you to believe there's a reason to impeach Trump coming down with the Muller report...

Attached: I.put.a.spell.on.you.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

Pelosi knows that Mueller is draining the swamp....

bump

bumpp

bump

bump.

bumpp

Look at the font size compared to the space. The line is about as long as the word "argued" right next to it. Argued and Israel have the same number of letters.

Israhell is doomed
youtube.com/watch?v=sxvN6O_WOpY

Is the font available (Word)? When people recreate these things it can become fairly obvious.

Attached: 1509008649459.png (550x535, 118K)

>it’s Israel
>it is real

Please be real

Just from looking at it, it looks like Time New Roman

what does this mean

>t. brainlet

Attached: 1550844233315.png (645x1000, 309K)

That is an actual JIDF shill you are talking to, they threaten Israel and call you a Jew and then post pictures for half an hour to derail threads. Just don't respond or they will shit the thread up.

>t. scared israeli

T U R K E Y
U R K E Y
R K E Y
K E Y
E Y
Y

How is this news?

Attached: BN-WB543_FLYNN1_GR_20171109173851.jpg (1242x810, 59K)

Just watch this friend, as soon as i bring up a topic Jews don't like, he will refuse to comment and post a bunch of pictures.

Jews have a long well documented history of being expelled from many countries, 100+ seperate nations, all of them have the same stories of "blood libel", aka Jewish ritual human sacrifice where they drain the blood of children, drink the blood and eat the kids in matzo cookies or some shit, Simon Of Trent is the most famous example of this, although there are hundreds of court cases throughout history.

Do you aknowledge this history my friend?

>pic related

Attached: image.png (1043x1122, 2.11M)

Its Israel

bump

what the fuck

Well yeah, didn't you know about the secretive Australian plan to rule the world through shitposting, "The Protocols of the Smartcunts of Straya"? All you non-Strayans are just our cattle, or as we like to say "Pooftas". Tremble at our fearsome might Schlomo, it's Bruce's time to rule nao!

kek

UK or AUS

You know if you've been following. Where my Q Heads at? Assemble, frens.

Attached: 1535163034031.jpg (247x204, 9K)

It's Israel and anyone who says different is an israeli shill.

>not today

Attached: 4EB38ADA-6E5C-48E0-9D10-F33B5B8539B2.png (605x342, 23K)

>T U R K E Y
Hello Flynn fren. Could be Turkey, UK, AUS, Greece, Italy.

Look at all these shills trying to pretend it's not Israel. Watching Benjamin Netanyahu and thousands of Israelis die this year is gonna be magical.

bumpstock

death to the Rothschilds.

this is related to the sealed hearings about Mueller getting a subpoena for all records at an unnamed EU corporation a few weeks ago.

Fuck, foiled by the eternal Rangi once again.

It's Israel. Just imagine...people are actually gonna see benjamin Netanyahu die this year. It's gonna be amazing.

This. We know for a fact that British agents were involved with every aspect of the plan to stop Trump, and then remove him from office once they failed to stop his inauguration.

Jesus christ, that's really pathetic lawyering. FSIA doesn't apply to criminal actions? That's literally an insane position to take without any legal support.

It's Israel. Anyone denying this is an Israeli shill. Every single person working at Black Cube is getting the death penalty.

Bump

Attached: Hyde3Branches.jpg (500x376, 26K)

>It's Israel anyone who denies this is an Israeli shill.
there is no political difference between UK Israel or Germany

It's Britain, Halpern, Steele, they're Brits.

Sure Black Cube operatives get the gas but the Brits are behind the Steele Dossier. No Israeli was involved in that farce. Just Brits and treasonous Americans.

>theres no difference
Anytime someone says this it means they are an Israeli shill. Can't wait to watch yair and Bibi die this spring. Should be good fun!

Watching Netanyahu die this spring will be magical.

Attached: 1522112578641.png (1026x1070, 562K)

>"public" document
>redacted
this meme needs to end

Attached: 1534724674928.png (923x546, 37K)

bumpp

Israel will go to war and all the shills on Jow Forums will die.

bump.

thanks nigga

Holy shit you are a faggot.

Now call me a Jew and threaten Israel to confirm if you are in fact a jew.

bumpp

This is officially the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen on here.

jewish mental illness is a hell of a drug.

Call me an Israeli and threaten Israel to confirm you are in fact a Jew OP.

Attached: image.jpg (698x1910, 188K)

Attached: 1548598009306.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Thanks for confirming. Now threaten Israel like a good little jew since you have confirmed you are a shill.

Kek. You stupid faggot. Stay mad kike.

Attached: 1542749375294.jpg (377x373, 28K)

Attached: 1536448835003.png (1060x1712, 1.91M)

China will evacuate Jewish VIPs from the territory formerly known as Israel. But they will be prisoners there.

KEK!!! China USA and Russia are working together. The billionaire Israelis are going to guantanamo Bay. The entire system is crashing kike. You can't stop it.

Why would I stop it? But you’re a fucking retard if you think China is working with the US on this.

Nothing ever happens...

bump

death to israel

It's 121 pixels across on a 1:1 with paint, the closest word it matches is "December" in length. It's not Israel, it's too short.

Don't believe me that's fine, everyone has MS paint check yourself.

youtu.be/6njV-VS-7GQ
Jerusalem is Babylon the Great

>Moot cowered as the doors to his panic room were being punched down. Every powerful Australian fist banging against them shook the room's walls, and sent Moots framed images of Woody Allen and Shimon Peres falling to the floor. He backed into the corner but realistically he knew he had nowhere to go, as the door collapsed under the Australian assault.

>What Moot saw in the doorway stunned him: A large, well tanned man, with a boonie hat on his head and a Zyzz tattoo on his shoulder. "G'day mate.", bellowed the man as he walked towards Moot. ''Get them poofter fucking skinny jeans off, mate."

>Moot knew he had to do as he was told. The last time he tried to fight an Australian, his website was destroyed.

>"D-d-d-on't hurt me please", stuttered Moot, "I'll expose my anus l-like you exposed my janitors."

>The Australian man smiled as Moot began to undress in front of him "Corr, fair dinkum mate, thats a pretty nice dick..." Moot tried to smile at the compliment, but he couldn't smile knowing what was about to happen. "Listen, mate," continued the Aussie, "You'll have to do a sexy dance; at the moment an erection is like a Jow Forums pass: I'm not getting one because Moot isn't doing anything for me"

>Moot stood up and began to sway his body from side to side. He could see the Aussie begin to smile, and his penis begin to stand straight. Moot was, at this point, in tears, and utterly humiliated. "Thats right, mate, keep crying, you soft, bloody wanker" laughed the Aussie. "The flood of tears right now could drown Queensland!" he bantered.

>Moot looked at the Aussie and got down on all fours. He turned round and stammered "P-please, just fuck me and leave!" The Aussie laughed once more and looked at Moot. "What do you think I am, some sort of poofter?". The Aussie left the room, laughing heartily, leaving moot alone, in a puddle of tears, his quivering anus exposed to the open air.

Attached: 1523392135217.jpg (1200x1696, 349K)

See pic related, I checked against the G20. Argentina is closest, assuming the font is TNR.

Attached: Argentina.png (492x627, 18K)

Did Anyone Actually Look at the PDF? The Lawyer for REDACTED is listed, FULL NAME AND ALL FOR YOU TO GOOGLE.
>I did, he's represented in court various Russian firms.
Took me all of five minutes

Attached: 1452598579897.gif (460x275, 971K)

Attached: q_moot_hates_aussies.png (600x353, 95K)

Given that "Russia" is too short in my pic related (And it could be wrong), do you think that a multinational russian company majority owned by Russia would count as a foreign state as per whatever they're citing in the opening remarks? I'm thinking something like Gazprom but intelligence/analytics based.

Probably Fancybear.

All controlled by ZOG

I did the same thing. I had 14 pixels wide by for the spaces and Israel is too short

bump.

>December

8 letters, could be Pakistan

It's Israel

Israel is not long enough.

Satanic lies

Man you Israelis are fucked. You're so pathetic. All you have left is hasbara bullshit.

I wish that every Mueller Israel conspirator that it shilling this crap will eat a fucking bullet when the obvious is exposed.

We didnt because only ptg and retards believe the mueller secretly working to expose israel