How far away are we from a total collapse of western civilization?

How far away are we from a total collapse of western civilization?
And what are your plans for survival in the aftermath?

Attached: c9295ce3cef911715c0478085aedfd33.jpg (728x739, 104K)

It already has collapsed in terms of legitimacy, raison d'etre, cohesion, etc.

it's globalized world so it's impossible for western civilization to collapse. Think of communicating vessels.

jews should be executed worldwide

Central banks are doing everything to prop up the economic system. How long can they keep this up? no body knows. The one metric we can use is how loud the drums of war get.
There is no doubt about it, we are at the end stage of the central banking fiat debt based ponzi scheme.

My mother owns a personal care home with 17 residents, so basically to die terribly trying to prevent people from ransacking the place for medical supplies.

Attached: green-gables-fence-450.jpg (450x300, 72K)

The Jews are a scapegoat for the capitalist elite and progressive white bourgeoisie more generally, who think it's funny when your neighborhood gets nig'd and destroyed

>Jews are a scapegoat for the capitalist elite and progressive white bourgeoisie more generally
I.e., jews + Dutch, Swiss, Italian, Anglo elites?

Very far, western society is extremely resilient. You're basically the equivalent to Facebook posters saying the world's climate is about to collapse. What are you doing to better our world or do you expect others to do it for you?

+ French, German, Scandi elites, to a lesser extent Spain and Italy

The real red pill is Western culture has effectively become to groundwork for a global culture (with regional hybridizations woven in) through material culture and systems of government/economy. In this sense the West has effectively ensured permutations of it's culture shall endure into the future so long as civilization endures. Every nation builds Western style skyscrapers, aspires to Western economic systems, consumes Western-style mass manufactured and advertised goods, attends Western style schools, wears Western style clothing. These aren't exclusive and tend to be more dominant in urban centers and less so in rural areas, however keep in mind the global trend is urbanization. Most people anticipating a collapse suffer from one of the most subtle aspects of culture where your own is much harder to recognize than one you aren't familiar with. For a reality check just talk to older people in other societies if you have the chance - they all will comment on how Westernized their countries have become in the last few decades.

thank you,.

Fight the good fight.

There's not going to be a collapse. A decline, possibly. America is the closest thing to the crumbling Roman Empire we've ever seen

Just 1 UBI bill and everything collapses.

i expect others to destroy it

I'm a 80% vegetarian, but suppose I'll join the toughest cannibal tribe, loot, rape and so forth.

I am going to seek refuge in Bjork's uterus.
Comfy.

Attached: 15324515255666.jpg (284x177, 7K)

We are over due for a collapse

Uh you do understand that the world is 200+ trillion in debt with quadrillion+ in derivatives right?
I mean..resilient yes but we're in unchartered waters. The 2008 financial crisis almost brought the global economy down, we papered over it with money printing and debt.

We probably have at least one QE left before collapse. But that collapse will probably just leave the US looking the way Brazil does now.

That scenario could happen, the manipulation is so bad that a zombie apocalypse would be bullish for stocks right now.

End of the west in 2032
The 250 years cycle is ending
Mark my word