Stats

Post your stats and a little something about you. Anything goes, ask questions about/to anyone.

Attached: Stats blank.png (796x597, 61K)

blank template

Attached: blank stats.png (796x597, 31K)

Attached: wheee.png (796x597, 61K)

Attached: 1550952269094.png (796x597, 61K)

Attached: 1550952269094.png (796x597, 61K)

Its pretty dumb to rate yourself. You obviously have little self awareness. you have very high confidence, but low face, body and style? maybe your being realistic, I guess. But if your being realistic and know your not very attractive then it sounds like to me your not confident at all. That low passion? Bro no one wants to be with or around a monster/robot with no emotions. I say work on that and your spirituality. You raise your spirituality and im promising you everything else will go up. Happened to me atleast. Itll make more sense to have a sample of people to rate you and average them in. You rating yourself is only telling your self what you wanna hear or what you already see in yourself, which is most likely wrong.

Its basic Psych everyone. Your selfthought on yourself is almost always wrong. For the better or the worst. Dont do this bullshit

step aside

Attached: 1550952269094.png (796x597, 58K)

How bout percentages instead?
not necessarily, that selfassesments are to be biased is a well known fact, so it cant be compensated by thorough thought.

Attached: 6a010534b1db25970b01bb09be7114970d.png (960x960, 118K)

>Its pretty dumb to rate yourself.

The real point of things like this is self-reflection. Having a realistic understanding of who and what you are helps you make changes, or enjoy life, if you don't care to make changes.

>you have very high confidence, but low face, body and style?

I don't have "low" face body and style. I have average. I don't compare myself to people on the bottom of the totem-pole. That is, you can take my chart in reference to a "semi-decent human being." That is, not fat, deformed, etc. If you want to take a true average, you can bump those 3 stats up a point.

>face

Decent structure, etc, but I am also on my way to starting to bald and wear glasses.

>body

Fit, but I am not on a cut right now. Lordosis - I can tell you stories about how my lats are mad strong (which they are), but no one cares, in the end I have some pelvic tilt and nerd neck. So, in the end, I am just some guy that goes to the gym regularly.

>style

I just dress ok, i.e. clean, ironed, and not autistic. That doesn't make me stylish.

Style is when a person stands out with their swag.

>But if your being realistic and know your not very attractive then it sounds like to me your not confident at all.

Sure I am - I know I can get shit done and I can swing some of those stats up with little effort (and some I can't, i.e. IQ, which is what intelligence is, not "knowledge.").

>Bro no one wants to be with or around a monster/robot with no emotions.

Of course.

>I say work on that and your spirituality. You raise your spirituality and im promising you everything else will go up. Happened to me atleast.

I probably know more about "spirituality" than the vast majority of religious people. I spent (wasted) months learning to meditate / lucid dream/ took many classes on religion / etc.

In reality, it's a non-stat for most people, and the "really" spiritual people are usually just delusional.

>Itll make more sense to have a sample of people to rate you and average them in. You rating yourself is only telling your self what you wanna hear or what you already see in yourself, which is most likely wrong.

Getting honest feedback on yourself is actually a big problem. People either want to kiss your ass or shit on you. A lot of people are also biased in various ways.

The face/body/style things are actually pretty easy - just post a pic here, and there you go. Or making a dating profile, and there you go. The others are much, much harder.

Are you saying you shouldn't try to figure out your strengths and weaknesses at all? Some of these are pretty objective.

>You rating yourself is only telling your self what you wanna hear or what you already see in yourself.

How does one even come up with such a integrity doubting, spiteful, disrespectful and cowardly idea?

when one doubts the validity of ones own thinking and perception, or rather one gives up the pursuit of truth, nothing good is to be expected in the long run

This is stupid and has nothing to do with advice.

What's stupid about it?

I don't see the point of this thread but here we go
>Are you saying you shouldn't try to figure out your strengths and weaknesses at all? .
He isn't saying that you shouldn't, he is just saying it's most likely to have an unrealistic view of one self, since you are you. That's the work of psychologists, to give another and more objective perspective to the patient so they are able to see what they are struggling with.
>Some of these are pretty objective.
???? What makes you believe that?

Attached: aaa.png (798x599, 55K)

Attached: mr.jpg (996x748, 238K)

this is always the most pathetic weird shit. Imagine spending your time filling this thing out as if "stating" yourself will improve your life in any way.

>He isn't saying that you shouldn't, he is just saying it's most likely to have an unrealistic view of one self, since you are you. That's the work of psychologists, to give another and more objective perspective to the patient so they are able to see what they are struggling with.

Psychologists are little more than paid friends in most cases. In "serious" cases where they work with criminals / addicts / etc, they literally train them like dogs.

>???? What makes you believe that?

I already explained for looks. Intelligence is standardized in IQ - there are pretty clear correlations between IQ and success. All the fitness characteristics are super standardized as well in professional sports and elite military units.

Discipline can be quantified as well.

If you want to discuss a specific stat, I will be happy to go into more depth.

IQ tests are literally standarized by psychologists....
>Psychologists are little more than paid friends in most cases
Have you been with one before??

>Have you been with one before??

No, but one of my best friends is a psychologist, I have a minor in it, and I know at least a dozen of people who saw one on a regular basis.

>IQ tests are literally standarized by psychologists....

Sure.

r8 n h8

Attached: Untitled112.png (796x597, 80K)

So you're basically saying we shouldn't trust psychologists but rather ourselves??? Don't you think that's a little bit selfish for you?? I mean if someone wants give you another perspective about yourself. Why not just listening to it and analyze it??

>I mean if someone wants give you another perspective about yourself. Why not just listening to it and analyze it??

"Wants" is where you went wrong there. A psychologist is an employee. Most employees do not give two shits about their job. You are just another schmuck to normalize. In short, a psychologist is a glorified life coach. The minor difference being that psychologists, on average, have wealthier parents and are more spoiled and detached from the people they are trying to help.

> I mean if someone wants give you another perspective about yourself. Why not just listening to it and analyze it??

Also, I already said that opinions of other are incredibly valuable in this thread, if they are genuine and from an intelligent person.

>So you're basically saying we shouldn't trust psychologists but rather ourselves???

You know far more about yourself than a psychologist does.

>Don't you think that's a little bit selfish for you??

No. I care more about myself than a psychologist does, I also have more information as well.

Though again, it's good to get feedback.

Spoiler alert: absolutely none of these stats are relevant unless somebody can unironically back your claim. You can grade yourself as humorous and intelligent as you want, means fuck all if everyone around you thinks you're an unfunny dolt.
You get me?