We could have been ruling the world by today

Asia for the germans. Africa for the French. The Americas for the brits.

But instead we choosed to slaughter each other. It's a shame isn't it?

Attached: Tier1.jpg (1300x957, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xg9aQvjMS60
youtube.com/watch?v=PsLuBLniZOM
streamable.com/waj0u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying you ever colonized anything

>instead we choosed to slaughter each other

No, we slaughtered you.

Attached: patton.jpg (194x259, 8K)

It worked out well for you, niggerlover.

Attached: A2C76352-DB9C-4FD6-848F-5497132CBBD4.jpg (615x441, 56K)

>We
Jews didn’t fight for shit. It was white goyim fighting white goyim only because one side was manipulated by Jews.

Attached: 9D68D06F-58C6-44B2-8CBF-2642026A5035.jpg (730x800, 243K)

Also
>Posting a pic of Patton
>Not posting the truth Patton came to realize

Attached: B3FF8503-3E7C-4357-9DB9-F20162AF9C6D.jpg (1008x4752, 1.99M)

>BLACKED: the nation is calling others niggerlover
Oh boy, here we go.

>we choosed
>we
no it was you, hans

Attached: germany.png (500x631, 157K)

The root of the problem is the Yanks allowing the wicked Kikes a free hand in their country, which they use to stir up conflicts between Whites. All the money they make there and use to fund conflict between us. What the FUCK is wrong with you?

Actually, yes, France has only been shit since the 1980s and Mitterrand

Quit crying Nigel.
We handed you your asses on a silver platter too.

Attached: george.jpg (1600x1447, 397K)

Kikes you're welcome.

Attached: file.png (320x320, 163K)

Based. Seriously, fuck Germans and Germany. I'm glad you and Brits btfod them in WWII they never recovered.
> we choosed to slaughter each other
> we
> choosed
Go fuck yourself, Hans. And learn proper English spelling, retard. It's the 21st century.

Damn, this is quite a sad reality...
I hope their is another time line where this is a reality.
God speed to my German and French anons.

At least we have ethnic food cheap labour.

Attached: 2.jpg (360x360, 17K)

>1812
>Mutts can’t fight a war on their own and win it

You are patheic

>1812
You mean when we kicked you off the continent for the second time?

>hurr durr we burned down the white house!!!11!!1!
So what? we had our niggers build another one.

Attached: fuckengland.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Yes, unironically. The UK, France and Germany should've formed a union. We still should.

>off the continent
>the east coast is the continent
Also her ancestors are Italian. Will call it.

Attached: 1517079786576.png (470x405, 13K)

George Washington lost almost every battle he ever fought. He doesn't deserve to be Augustus Caesar.

>keep Canada
>burn your shitty wooden termite shithouse
>kill more of you
>destroy a load of your ships
>Whilst fighting Europe in a with U.K./Portugal VS. Europe and still BTFOing them out and won

Hahaha stay mad, to us this was a tiny skirmish in a bigger European/World conflict, whilst we don’t reflect on the petty wars we win the mutts seeeeeth and cope for their loses and inept military.

>Memeflag
>Muh Germany declared war on the entire world
Just tell us about the six gorillion and tell us what the weather’s like in Tel Aviv?

WWI was a european war and maybe the Urcatastrophe (when not the french revolution). WWII was a consequence of it, because Paris and London cucked us. There wouldn't be a Hitler under the Emperor. It was the second thirty-years war. The Burgers came out of this and fuck us today.

It was a mistake for you. Today you way more fucked than we are. Even if Trump wins 2020, he will be the last white american president for a while. Even fucking Jow Forums falls for this #yanggang shit.

Fuck you Pablo. And fuck english. It's a bastardized language. You guys have to understand since spaniard economy ripped, we have a mass of their youths in our german cities. They are loud and drink much. They are basically european spics. Tier3 at best.

Attached: MerkillDolchstoß.png (918x506, 873K)

An Anglo country has ruled the world for over two centuries

Germany and France are but a footnote in the pages of history, while my culture has brought it alongside Egypt and Rome of old

Attached: Anglosphere.svg.png (1920x976, 317K)

Why with France and the UK if there is Japan?

Attached: japans-prime-minister-shinzo-abe-l-german-chancellor-angela-merkel-c-russias-president.jpg (630x460, 50K)

>George Washington lost almost every battle
He won the ones that counted. Just ask Cornwallis' butthurt sorry ass.

Queen Victoria had her sons circumcised by a rabbi. Britain, Russia, and Germany were all ruled by her grandchildren. World War I was no accident, it was a plot to depopulate Europe. Prove me wrong.

Attached: image.jpg (548x1024, 134K)

Pure cohencidence.

Europe pre ww1 was looking fucking unstoppable. The world fairs are an example of the enthusiasm and innovations. Masons and jews had to stop it and suppress our spirit as usual.

>The West India Regiments (WIR) were infantry units of the British Army recruited from and normally stationed in the British colonies of the Caribbean between 1795 and 1927.
You fucking faggots rolled up on Louisiana with what you thought were Jamaican swamp people, but still couldn't crawl out of the swamp onto dry land.

Attached: nijjers.jpg (300x503, 59K)

kek

Attached: 1550353655313.jpg (663x1024, 171K)

Jesus, that doesn't even look like Patton

Attached: general_george_patton_a_p.jpg (300x450, 33K)

Well you got one thing right, you mutts are people of the swamp. Literally le -1% face.

>pic related, pro-tip: it’s you

Attached: DC652F3F-4C58-45ED-946A-B44F412BEA2F.gif (640x443, 2.88M)

>you this
>you that
You haven't crawled in any swamps or fought any battles you fat Irish American incel.

Amerimutts goyed out big time and fort against many of their fellow anglo and their own people's interest.

>Asia for the germans
Yeah going to the east worked out well for you faggo

Yeah and now are your wife's and daughter's tight pussies are slaughtered by hordes of blacks. I salute you braindead piece of shit

Attached: 1552046965236.jpg (1000x823, 366K)

The fact he posted Sherman proves he is a low iq retard. Considering Sherman's thoughts post Berlin and his very quick "death' soon after.

So the colonization of the better half of your country didn't impressed you?

Here's a song for you, Kraut.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xg9aQvjMS60

Someone has to work our prison farms you meme-flagging faggot.
>MFW Eurofaggots haven't figured out how to profit off the existence of niggers even though America has known for centuries

Attached: 5d14e6cf4ac68bda36aa65efa718ce92.jpg (375x289, 128K)

Second Reich should have been united with the Russian Empire, not with the Habsburg Losers. But they wanted not another brother war. I can understand both sides.

Think of the German/Asian hapas we have missed out on.

Weird how Patton got killed on an army base but Eisenhower went on to be president.

Attached: image.jpg (400x345, 42K)

Fuck of nigger

Attached: go-be-a-nigger-somewhere-else-ye-thot-so-mericahh-4374709.png (500x573, 158K)

Do you even know anything about history. You're an embarassment to uncle Adolf.

Stepping up against the half world a second time was a bit too much, yeah.

U zerged us.

Attached: 1537472508588.png (500x631, 668K)

Who gives a shit about the past. Take a look into the present. Where's country at now? The centre of the once so mighty british empire looks like a Pakistani slum. It's so fucking disgusting I had an disgust attack my last visit there

Attached: 1552229552794.jpg (372x1024, 76K)

Why not Asia for the Japanese and Europe for germany, maybe Australia for Italians

Wrong.

Attached: 340.jpg (700x661, 119K)

That picture is stupid. What about Nazis bombing France, Poland, UK, Russia and killing their people? Germans should be thankful they weren't completely annihilated at the end of WWII for everything they did.

OH NO NO NO NO NO
I can name 5 rn. Boston, Trenton, Princeton, Yorktown, Philadelphia.

I love how the narrative changes depending on whether the Allies winning WWII is a good or bad thing

You moron,

There were plenty of allies of the second reich

The people who rule the wirld tiday were behind it. But no worries. We will.

youtube.com/watch?v=PsLuBLniZOM

>all those shit flags

Guess you should have left America alone then. We destroyed you all. And it won't be the last time.

We shall have self-determination. Or we shall invoke omnicide. Deal with it.

You comprehensively lost that war. Two aims you had: (1) the conquest in whole or part of British North America. Result: arses handed to you. (2) to stop impressment of Americans. Result: the British continued impressment until 1814, that is to say, until things had been mostly settled in Europe and we had no more need of impressment.

So niggers smashing your wifes and daughters profits you how?

Asia for Asians!

Attached: images (1).jpg (213x236, 12K)

Do you believe these things just happen out of the blue? How new are you

The French started the fuck ups by funding the destruction of the British Empire/white Empire by supporting power hungry revolutionaries in the new world (America)

Whites would be in full control of the world by now, cunts! haha

Attached: Brit pol.jpg (758x631, 348K)

God I wish u guys won so I wouldn’t have to exist

Attached: 9889F54B-81C6-4842-A0CA-479C93A9706C.jpg (720x960, 139K)

I prefer:

Asia for the Russians
America for the Scottish and Irish
Africa for the Belgians
and Europe for the Germans

Hey niggerloving Steve, you are a purily leftist country as you can see that you have democrats and republicans. You can only destroy beauty, but all you birthed is chaos and pop-culture.

Attached: Dz3j8fOX0AARsA6.jpg (900x584, 125K)

Again low IQ nigger. We are trying to improve our situation not whining about the bad bad nazis and make it worse than it is. If you'd be reasonable for one moment. Anything the Nazis proposed was better than the sink of degeneracy we in now. I'm not even German-German I'm Russian-German and ww2 hit my family hard if that's anyhow adds to my point to say It's not taking us anywhere

Attached: 1552223570825.gif (200x166, 857K)

America was founded in leftism and will stay mired in it until its end (which is not far off).

After Hitler would of died, there was a high chance the whole system would of crashed any-ways, even if they'd won things mite of only been slightly better than today.

Tho I understand your position. Honestly the American revolution had a much bigger impact against the expansion of the white race. A least half of Africa would be white countries like Australia if America didnt rebel over war taxes.

Colonialism in France was a mistake ever since Charles X invaded Algeria.

remember that everything that started with this slut, alienor of aquitaine

What degeneracy? What the fuck are you talking about? You can't control other people and if someone wants to be a degenerate, let them. If you want to act civilized then start from yourself.

Implying that the Catholic Church was not the world empire that you lot undermined.

streamable.com/waj0u

We colonized you.

Too bad Louis VII had low T and divorced her.

Based.

Attached: sad1.jpg (960x640, 1.11M)

All US presidents can unironically be traced back to Eleanor, through her son John (Lackland)

and now Donald Trump has the actual power of God capable of sinking billion dollar companies on a whim by tweeting shitposts from his cell phone or launching a nuclear war because he feels like it. Meanwhile, mommy Merkel and mommy May flood your countries with refugees and Daddy Macron prevents you from getting on a train to work with his retarded transportation strikes.

Agreed, we should've kicked Austria's ass and taken their land.

Kek, you added Germany in there you sad cunt. Stop trying to insert yourself into relevancy.

>only the mutteth shalleth be worse

says a citizen of the country with the fastest declining relevance of the century

>we