Be 31

>Be 31
>Be late bloomer, lose virginity at 20
>Spend all of my 20s in a pair of failed relationships, with women who weren't even all that attractive
>Now whenever I see a hot 18-21yo girl I feel so crushed and defeated.

I never even so much as get flirted with by women younger than like 28-29. I went to college at the end of my 20s and I'm about to graduate niw and people don't avoid me per se but I definitely am treated differently than when I was younger.

I'm just so utterly hopeless and heartbroken. So many other things in my life are finally moving in a good directon, I'm probably going to get the career I wanted... but just seeing a pretty 19yo girl can send me into a tailspin sometimes.

I know people say men enter their prime around 30 but the thing is.. I know this is a meme, because I've always been attractive enough to actually get approached by women, and I've watched that change. When I was younger I had opportunities with amazing women but clung to my difficult LTRs. Now I only get approached like that by women in their 30s. I haven't had a really flirty interaction with a hot young girl since I was 29. It all just dried up. This despite the fact that I started getting really into athleticism in my late 20s, started training for MMA, and although I've not professinally competed nowadays I absolutely look the part of a ripped fighter.

I think about death a lot. I'm able to reframe it and get away from it by just thinking about how *stupid* it would be to kill myself because my dreamgirl hasn't just fallen into my lap. But at the same time I feel no hope at all for the future. Sure I'm going to have the science career I wanted and there's other things in life, amateur MMA is pretty fun and I also joined a community service org and a shogi (japaness chess) club so I have friends and positive things to fill my spare time. But all of that just comes crashing down when I'm reminded I'll never have a cute young gf.

Attached: DyHxFcfX0AEnaAI.jpeg.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

Jesus fucking christ, how is it possible to be so pathetic over something so insignificant?

I know, it's pretty bad.

>waahhh I’ve had sex and relationships but because I didn’t do it as a teen I want to die :((((
what the fuck is wrong with you. other user is right, this is pathetic

Bad? user. This isn't just bad. This is horrific. This is "rethink your life" tier.

I want you to read back that last paragraph where you say you're considering suicide. I want you to consider that you wrote whole post ending with that paragraph, all because you can't fuck teenage girls anymore. I then want you to remind yourself that you're 31 (Thirty One) years of age.

Do you see what I'm getting at here?

Attached: 1463685458340.jpg (600x565, 33K)

At what point did I indicate I didn't know its extremely pathetic.

And its not that I didn't get laid as a teen it's more that I'll probably never date a hot young college girl.

Yeah, I know. You all seem to be replying as if I don't realize my thinking is dysfunctional. I just want to have that experience so bad.

fuck off with your “””problem.””” you won’t get sympathy here

I'm not asking for sympathy. I just want it to stop hurting. Like I said, I know my thought process is obsessive and dysfunctional.

>Know it's bad
>Know it's pathetic
>Know it's pointless
>Still do it

user. It's time to buckle up. I'm dying here for Christ's sakes. I can't believe you would be this much of a retard over college girls.

Maybe you need to fuck a nice saucy milf or something, to make you realize that there are other more unique pleasures in the life of sex than simply "muh cute giggly college girls".

Attached: 1549385177292.png (213x233, 104K)

I mean, the point is I want to stop doing it, but can't seem to get it under control.

It might be in part to do that I'm surrounded by them all the time (being about to finish college) but haven't dated anyone at all in about a year (I got involved in all that stuff and then school also got really busy) so there's probably a certain amount of misdirected sexual frustration causing me to have obsessive thoughts.

Either do it or don't man, there's no fucking zen secret to it. Just get out there and break the routine. I always found it hard to fear, fantasize, whatever when I was tired as fuck from working out.

But I also have to be honest.. I'm not attracted to women my age nearly as much as college-age girls. The way I always see young girls dress up sexy in their day to day lives whereas women my age tone it down, is something I find especially depressing.

Working out and especially MMA is the main way I'm able to keep it under control. There's nothing quite like the adrenaline rush from sparring and that's just about the only thing that makes it completely go away - but only temporarily.

Wow. OP definitely a faggot.
>I’m an older fag and young femanons don’t want to talk to my liver sported ass
Get over yourself.

Attached: B2014CE5-D827-4450-8DC9-F6537735A894.jpg (818x503, 163K)

No shit sherlock.

BTW, I *never* bring this up IRL to *anyone*, except that I've discussed it in some depth with a therapist. So I'm not pushing people away by spouting off a bunch of incel-isms. In fact for others I often play the role of supportive friend. Externally people think I'm this really good person with this overpowering sense of optimism. But really I have these thoughts inside and I try very hard to keep them suppressed. My external positivity is really part of my effort to counteract my internal negativity.

Just gotta accept that you’re getting older, and those younger chicks will become farther and farther out of reach.
rip op.

Attached: 1538080792619.jpg (500x389, 21K)

Dude, young tight snatch will ALWAYS be available on your menu, no matter how old or fat you get. Just gotta b urself bro.

Attached: 452AD01100000578-4968288-Producer_Harvey_Weinstein_and_actress_Amanda_Seyfried-a-17_1507688630902.jp (470x690, 49K)

I think I should clarify, since people are saying "you've gotten laid before so why do you care that you can't fuck teenagers anymore? Go find a MILF" that it's more about the fixation on the lost time and the knowledge that I most likely *never will* be with some hot young 21 year old. There's a sense that I've been chasing that my whole life up until now and wasn't strong enough to leave relationships that I knew weren't working while I had the chance. Now I've finally got the independence I always wanted, but it took me so long to get there that it no longer makes a difference, I don't get the romantic opportunities I did when I was younger.

It feels like I ruined my life, even though obviously I know logically that "probably will never be romantically or sexually involved with some pretty young sorority girl" != "life ruined" and there are people on this board right now with problems soooo much worse than me.

So my problem isn't the actual facts of my love life, it's my own thought processes about it. If I could fix those, everything would be fine, I have so many other good things going on in my life that really *should* matter more to me than this.

Not sure if this is a troll reply considering the H. Weinstein pic but like, I could *try* being much more active about pursuing younger women but in spite of all these feelings I also don't actually want to be the creepy older guy constantly chasing young snatch.

Like what I really wish is I could *genuinely* stop caring about this.

Instead, I seem to be only able to distract myself by engaging in really physically or mentally intensive things e.g. prepping for an amateur mma match or working on my capstone physics research project.

When I'm engages with those things it pushes my feelings aside for a whole, but the wrong stimulus can bring them back.

The way you're describing this as invasuve thoughts you can't shut off and the way you keep talking about how you know it's wrong and can't stop, sounds almost like addiction.

You may be psychotically depressed. That's a real thing, depressive psychosis.

Ask your therapist about meds.

Just do it. If you're that obsessed tou can either be the creepy guy off chasing young pussy or the creepy guy posting these threads every day. If you gotta choose...

I already take an SSRI. It helps a little, but not completely. I tried fucking with the dose but it actually starts to work less for me if I take more. I wouldn't want to go on antipsychotics.

It's not like I'd mind fulfilling my fantasies but I'n just afraid of being "that guy." Also I don't know what I'm doing, as when I was younger women would throw themselves at me whereas now that's no longer the case.

I don't understand. Why can't you sleep with 18 year olds? As long as you aren't overweight or bald it can't be that hard. Women and male feminists complain that sleeping with young women is wrong because it's easier than women your age

Maybe you should approach more than girls coming to you. 30 year old women approach more than young insecure women

First off OP there is nothing wrong with wanting young attractive girls at their peak of their fertility. That is literally the entire human history of instincts and biology that push you to feel that way. It's also okay to lament never being with one - that's your body telling you that you missed the best opportunity to pass on your genes. Your window isn't closed, not even close to it, but it is no longer the height of what it once was and it's okay to regret a missed opportunity for a little while. A LITTLE WHILE. You are sulking and wallowing and being depressed about it like a little bitch.

Having a young attractive girl isn't supposed to be an achievement or trophy you add to your life's profile of accomplishments - you're supposed to settle down with commitment and MARRY HER. She gives you her good looks and youth while you give her your commitment and protection and provide for her. That has been the deal for millennia. Being in a college town most girls aren't going to be interested in this arrangement either, they want to hook up and enjoy hedonism right now, not be exclusive with 1 man for the rest of their life, so you are right that you would have trouble pursuing them in your current situation.

You need to be successful, create some stability and happiness for yourself, and THEN you can let people know that you are looking for a girl to be serious long term with and that you prefer younger. When you have everything to offer you get to make the rules and disqualify 30 year olds. But to be successful you need to make some major changes, your habits sound like shit, and you sound pathetic, there is no way you can command the type of attraction that you want at the moment which probably discourages you more. Cut out your vices and improve yourself, in every way.

Good you identify the problem. You are perpetually in the pleasure seeking hedonist mindset of a 21yo. Maybe you are just late to mature and the realization that fucking hot teens isn't fulfilling will come to you 10years from now.

Part of the problem is school keeps me really busy. I am a Physics-Math double major at an ivy league school, I am graduating in a few months and am currently doing my capstone research in machone learning for particle accelerators. So I have very little money, and I'm always putting out fires. My room is a mess because I barely have time to clean it. (How do you have time to post to Jow Forums, you ask? I'm on an interstate bus ride rn, otherwise I don't spend so much time here anymore). I had to move back in with my mom and my brother after I broke up with my ex. Until I graduate there's no way I'll be able to move out again. I'm planning on taking a year off before I get my PhD. I can work and save some money and probably can live on my own for that time. After that I will probably get a cheap room using my PhD stipend. I won't be super financially stable until i complete my doctorate but at least in grad school I'll get a stipend, and also be around lots of younger women again. But by the time I'm really the "stable career man" I will be 36-37. Working in science is really important to me though and I really want to do this too. I guess I'm just depressed with the way my life is going right now. From the outside I'm this "high achiever"/"leader' who's getting this prestiguous degree and at the same time doing this fancy research and leading all these community service projects and I'm an amateur athlete and have all these friends and acquaintances. But internally... I'm depressed as fuck, I haven't had sex in a year, my room is a mess, I live with my mom and special needs brother, I'm always broke, I'm obsessed with girls 10+ years my junior, I still feel like a failure compared to the young brilliant scientists around me, and I barely actually see or talk to my friends outside of structured settings bc I'm always so busy.

Maybe I'm just finally cracking under the pressure.

The amount of faggots in this thread is legion. Why is Jow Forums consistently the most cringe board?

OP, young women are vastly superior to older women from a sexual standpoint. You're starting to feel past it and it's natural to feel bad because you didn't fully exploit your youth and fuck a tight nubile beautiful young woman in her prime, which is honestly one of life's greatest pleasures. The only way out of this is to fuck a hot teenager and get it out of your system. You will get labeled as a creep by some but fuck them. As long as you aren't doing anything that crosses the line, they can't touch you.
Pursue them, fuck a few and then leave it all behind when you've had your fill.

Or chemically castrate yourself. Those are your options. "Just get over it" isn't one.

These thought patterns are already ingrained. They aren't just thoughts now, they have become you. That's a problem. Because while you might be listening to all of this advice, are you actually taking it in? You're wasting your time on this thread.

The only concrete advice I've gotten is "go aheand and try approaching young women" which, OK, I can do that. Aside from that it's mostly been to note that my thought process sounds immature and I have bad habits, which is true but also I wouldn't be here if I had a solution to that.

Also like, yeah, it's practically my central nasrrative at this point. I hate it. I don't want to be this person, who thinks and feels this stuff.

PROTIP: you can date a 20 year old in your 30s and even your 40s. not all is lost.

>it's another 'dude lets obsession with sex consume him'
Because every thread is the exact same these days man
If you want genuine help and results, go get therapy or talk to people who actually know you
Coming to a place with a reputation like Jow Forums's for genuine advice isn't just a dumb fucking idea, it's a show of that kind of roll-over character, that level of spineless non-confrontation.

He needs to get the fuck over it. You all need to get the fuck over it. Your sexual obsessions will destroy you and your intense need to be peak sexual material when that's clearly reserved for people on the better side of genetics is just going to kill you early, but slowly and painfully. It's like being all fuckin' bummed all the time because you don't have Trump's kind of money and tax evasion. Too bad, tons of people don't. Stop fucking feeling sorry for yourselves already.

This is why nobody gives you the time of day, man, you guys are closing in on and passing your 30s and you're still the kind who need coddling and hugboxes on a fucking anonymous imageboard-- no less, the one once renowned for hosting 'the internet hate machine.'

Get real, guys. If you want a circlejerk, fuck off to Imgur or Reddit. On Jow Forums, you get what you get and if it bothers you, you're welcome to piss off anytime. In the meantime, try not putting all your self-worth eggs in the 'sexuality' basket when you offer approximately nothing in that category.

Why are you so bothered about all this? Get a grip.

Go to a bar and pick up drunk sluts if you're that desperate for young girls. Being "ripped" will help with that I'm sure

I already go to therapy. I posted this here because there are a lot of similarly screwed up people here, so I figured some could speak from experience on how they've been able to work on their feelings.

Literally, I don't want to feel this way. I gross myself out. I already see a therapist. I'm not looking for a hugbox. I just want to stop.

I don't want my self-worth to totally depend on sexuality. But I can't get a handle on it.

Also that's why I don't talk about these feelings to people IRL other than my therapist. Because I think they're gross and I don't want people to know I feel this way.

Maybe you should. You don't have any male friends that you would feel comfortable talking about this man-to-man with, besides your therapist? You don't want to actually make any effort to go after young women, either? You're afraid you'll be a creep? Making posts like this is actually pretty creepy and pathetic. You also keep talking about your sports and academics. It's like you're trying so goddamn hard to be this perfect chad. Stop. It's making you miserable. You're 31, you can do whatever you want. Go smoke some weed or something idk. Just let it all hang loose for once.

How is it that you can supposedly be a cagefighter AND an ivy league student and still be this much of a pussy? This is ridiculous.

That's easy, those are things that demand so much effort that they can completely distract me from other problems. The shittier I feel about other aspects of my life the more I throw myself into them.

fuck off and die

Change therapist if it's more than a year and you haven't improved.
Also this >It's like you're trying so goddamn hard to be this perfect chad.
Your mom should have loved you even if you weren't perfect

I do have a bit of a thing about having been bullied when I was younger and wanting to prove everyone wrong, I guess.

But also its sexually driven. Being around all these young girls is what keeps my mind always on it. They're so hot and I feel like I'd trade away so many other things just to get to have the experience.

You look could outside for approval love and recognition. You don't even have a self with his own desires. You are a puppet of your subconscious needs. Your life must feel so empty
(I know because I struggle with the same. I'm not at your lame stage though)

I'm actually really passionate about Physics and get a lot out of what I'm doing in school. This stuff takes away from that... it just brings me down so low.

I'm nearly 27 and I have the exact same issues. There's such a sense of incompletion, of having missed out on something that's really important. It's ruining my life. I could have written this post.

>A bloo bloo bloo only women my age want to fuck me
>why don't I, an older man, get to fuck teens

Straight men are the fucking worst, you heard it here folks

The whole point lf this thread is I don't like feeling that way and don't want to be preoccupied with that, dumbass.

At 27 I was still getting attention from young women, but was clinging to a bad relationship. It didn't start to drop off til when I actually hit 30. On the other hand, if asked to guess my age most people presently say 27 sooo....

It's like I can think all day from a logical perspective about how pathetic this is and about all the good things I have going but I'm just completely broken emotionally even though I really don't want to care. It frustrates the hell out of me because I can be really happy and accomplishing things and then this still undermines all of it. It's invasive, and I've let it take over my mind.

We all have regrets dude. If it wasn't this it would be something else. Except most of us regret actual life impacting decisions in terms of finances career satisfaction and shit, not "I didn't fuck nuff teen bitches."

Get over it you mook

You didn't read the thread either. I'm *trying* to get over it because logically I know how fucking dumb it is, but I don't feel in control of myself emotionally.

>Be late bloomer, lose virginity at 20
>20
>late

I mean I lost mine at 17 but I was the first one in my group of friends to do so. Tons of kids don't fuck in high school especially these days they'll get into it in college.

Anyways you can still hook up with and date 18 year olds no problem.

You're not gonna find them at the fucking shogi dojo or the mma gym tough.

See, the reason I keep bringing up physics and MMA is because I'm *good* at those things and am starting to see success with them. And that really makes me happy. I'm getting to do some super cool research on machine learning. I'll probably never go pro but I'm at a level with martial arts where I can compete as an amateur fighter and it's amazing. Just practicing for those things, the work is its own reward. I like doing my homework. I look forward to training and working out.

In spite of all that, I see a pretty girl and I get pulled into a blackhole. It takes time and energy away from the things that are important to me. Tying my self-worth to my sexual attractiveness also bothers me on principle.

Also you would be surprised how many girls come to to our shogi meetups! But it's definitely a late 20s and up set. Occasionally we get kids or older and highly experienced players from Japan.

Literally seek professional help. There's no other solution. I have an idyllic marriage with my cute high school sweet heart who developed into the kind of woman who gets me asked what I did to convince her to stay with me. We're utterly dedicated to each other, and I am overjoyed to have the opportunity to commit my life's effort to her.

I *STILL* pine for young love. I can satisfy that by just remembering my own experiences. I can't imagine what it's like to go through it when you don't have any. I would suggest legitimate emotional counseling, especially if this shit is making you morbid.

I pretty much went on antidepressants because of this.

They help a little, but not enough. I've worked with my therapist on that and tried messing around with a couple different meds and dosages. My therapist has also taught me DBT-like strategies to help when this type of thinking interferes with my productivity.

>Also you would be surprised how many girls come to to our shogi meetups!
Probably not, no. I would show up there and see as many girls as expected.

I'm what some would call a weeb. I appreciate both modern Japanese pop culture and their traditions which is why I know about shogi but I mostly keep that separate from where I go looking for girls.

I say that cause the anime and otaku conventions and scenes in the city here are full of 18 year old girls and I have dated some.

My point is that a college bar or something is a better place to look for girls than a dojo.

I guess that's why I'm here. I've gotten professional help and it's helped in various ways to the extent that day to day things aren't *that* bad. But the whole set of feelings is still there, and it takes effort to combat it.

I've struggled with chronic depression for a long time and this shit is one of my main depressive thought cycles. My therapist can understand what's going on logically and help me "work around" it. He has also encouraged me to actually go after young women nore often, which admittedly I haven't cause I felt like a creep but enough people have told me that in this thread that I suppose I'll go for it. But there are many ex-NEETs and so on who hang out here and I see threads from obsessed or sexually frustrated men all the time. So I figured here is where I could talk to someone who pretty much knows what it's like to be in my head.

I really wish I could just talk to my dad about this, but he passed away when I was 18.

Sounds like you believe you deserve more than you got. You don’t. You’re disgusting

I'm not even quite sure what you mean by that, sorry.

To be clear here, my problem isn't that I "didn't get enough young pussy." It's that I struggle with invasive/obsessive thoughts about that which interfere with aspects of my life that are important to me.

alright how about someone help me out here

i'm 21 years old, balding already and i'm a virgin

i want to experience young women my age before i can't anymore and ill legitimately kill myself if i cant cause i dont want to end up like OP but also a virgin with no experience

What exactly are we supposed to help you out with. If you want to get laid stop posting on Jow Forums and build your confidence

user, you’re still relatively young. go out and drink with friends and eventually you’ll get laid. or just go out and drink and make friends. either way.

Holy fucking shit you are pathetic. Girls smell this attitude. If I was a girl i'd pick the dadbod fun guy doing landscaping over you

It's not about sex you want something else. Drop your therapist and go to a psychoanalyst

No shit? You don't say?

Idk I mean I already look 30 at 21 and this thread is basically saying it's a wrap when you're 30

>this thread
I'm 33 and still hook up with 18 year olds.

Where the hell are you meeting 18 year olds at age 33?