Why are normalfags so obsessed with sex and relationships? it's much better to be single, not to mention cheaper. also...

why are normalfags so obsessed with sex and relationships? it's much better to be single, not to mention cheaper. also, having sex makes your bed messy, full of hairs and bodily fluids. fuck sex and fuck relationships, they all suck.

Attached: relatable.jpg (640x920, 60K)

it seems you’ve forgotten to ask for advice

im curious why normalfags are so obsessed with sex and romance

Relationships are something you can argue about. I find relationships aren't really worth it most of the time with all the drama that comes along with it. With most women atleast.

But sex is pretty obvious. Because it feels good? Having quality sex with an attractive girl is pretty much the single, most pleasurable thing humans are capable of experiencing. It's no rocket science why people put so much effort in trying to have sex/pursue romance.

why not just have a wank and be done with it?

Because they're basic
It's more than just normalfags too, tons of the sadbois and virgins here are completely obsessed too.
See: He's so fucking obsessed he can't even make the parallel properly for a female. Apparently fucking a female is the most pleasurable for females, too. Jesus.

And I love the worldly perspective he's got here too, as if his various sextings on Discords are somehow tantamount to actual worldly experience. "The single most pleasurable thing."

They're basic, OP. Basic as fuuuuuuuck.

t. incel

I think my relationship is the best thing that happened to me. I have a life that makes me very happy, I'm very happy by myself, but when my boyfriend smiles at me I feel like everything falls into place. It's very hard to explain. We're 4 years in, and rarely argue, and honestly I feel happy and satisfied just coming home to him after a rough day. He makes everything better.
Sex feels good. Much better than masturbating.

I don't know. A friend once told me that he was going crazy because it has been 5 months since he last had a gf.
I was like, so? I mean, I haven't had one for years and I don't cry about it. I mean, I would like to have one, but it doesn't bother me to not have sex.

Attached: incel.png (539x207, 147K)

i usually masturbate once or twice a day. Have done that the last 2 years solid.. I wasn’t able to bang my wife or be able to rub one out the last week. After a monster shit+piss I notIced I was leaking seamen. I haven’t cheated on my wife and I highly doubt she cheated on me. Is this normal? I’m going to get an STD check and if I’m burnt, I’ll cut her head off live-stream to give back to this fucked up community. I think I’m good though.. anyone else had this happen?

it seems you’ve still forgotten to ask for advice. the board for complaining about the “normies” is that way:

This is probably where most people rest in the scheme of things.
It's really only on Jow Forums where you see the incels pop up and start NEEDING sex to fucking LIVE.

Jow Forums is just bait and tfw no gf
Who cares what gets posted. If 2DUI guy can make the exact same thread day after day and that tradcon faggot can make his shad thread, we can have OP asking why normies are so hooked on relationships.

yeah hooked is the right word, sex is like a drug for them.

It should be said that he was from India, those brown buys are a thirsty bunch if I ever saw one.

>asking normalfags for advice on normalfags
What do you hope to achieve?

Don’t know what tradcon guy you’re talking about but at least 2DUI actually asks for advice, even if he doesn’t follow it. This thread is just blatant complaining and circlejerking, but mods won’t do shit because this place is a trash heap containment board anyways

>It's really only on Jow Forums where you see the incels pop up and start NEEDING sex to fucking LIVE.

Attached: 1500474413509s.jpg (150x190, 6K)

Because a good relationship brings the best in you. Since I met my boyfriend I'm not as anxious anymore, I feel more confident and I've improved in a lot of areas because of him.

Also, sex and masturbation are really not the same. I sometimes masturbate when I'm alone at home, but it doesn't hold a candle to a good pounding from him.

What a sad way of thinking

>But sex is pretty obvious. Because it feels good? Having quality sex with an attractive girl is pretty much the single, most pleasurable thing humans are capable of experiencing.
Gonna need a source on that.

He posts a picture with a woman holding a baby and asks how a neet gets the 'tradcon lifestyle.' Basically he gets blown the fuck out for being a shad fapper and thinking a woman will touch him with a ten-foot pole.

Based

Who is 2DUI? IS he some namefag like PeanutButter?

it’s the guy who makes these threads every day for years

Oh that guy? Jesus, how long can they keep him in that town?