Sex

I’m 21f.
My boyfriend and I recently agreed to be in an open relationship.
So we both got into this dating app to find people, I’ve matched with tons and tons of people & most want to meet up with me right away.
But I’ve NEVER done these kinds of things where I chat & meet up & then hook-up with people, just like that.
I do the normal way where you actually met in person, talk, get to know and go on from there.

the thing is,
I have always wondered what it’d be like to hook-up with a girl, and all the people I’ve matched with on the app are all girls and they’re really cute & hot & all that.
But I just don’t know how to go on from here???
You could say I’m bi-curious.
But I have never ever been with a girl, never kissed nor flirted, nor slept. but Yes, I have always been attracted to them and sometimes get turned on.
(BUT, NO, I WOULD NOT WANT TO BE IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH A GIRL. I love my boyfriend and he loves me too and he is very supportive of this & we are just tryna explore & have fun)

I am very friendly with my girl friends.. but when it comes to this,
I get really shy talking to them, and even if I’m a girl myself, I don’t exactly know what to talk about if (I know) they just wanna hook up with me too.
And if I do decide to meet up, how can I ask them if they are clean? No diseases?without offending them? I am very particular about these things cause I don’t just go around & sleep with people, it’d be my first time.

And, do I initiate ?
Or do I follow their lead?
Or do I just let them do whatever?
How do I make things comfortable?

Sorry for the long, confusing post. I never planned to post this on Jow Forums. But I just wanna know if anons could help me out & have good advices on this.

Attached: 8A3F9DFD-8CF7-4D3F-AC9D-F1D9F8AE657F.jpg (776x960, 88K)

Sick degenerate!

You’re right

>open relationship
Might as well just break up with the poor guy. Also, I'd advice only hooking up with chicks.

For whatever reason, a chick hooking up with tinder dudes seems fucking disgusting, but a chick hooking up with other girls seems innocent and non-offensive.

why would you enter into an open relationship if you’re so unsure about having the experience

Open relationships are not real relationships

Break up, be single and enjoy your life without hurting anyone

You should just become a prostitute. If you’re going to be a whore either way, may as well get paid.

I’ve had an open relationship before too. I’m 25/f but straight.
I usually just grab a beer with people to chat at first and I ask them about their sexual history and recent STD testing.
If we hit it off then I sleep with them, if not then I don’t obviously. I’m really good at keeping in contact with people so after some time I no longer needed to use the app or meet any new people, I just stay in touch with the same people (going on 2 years of contact with some).

I’m still in contact with the guy who gave me gonorrhea (1.5 years ago) and he wants to meet up again and I just can’t get over it. Like i get he didn’t have health insurance and the free clinic only treats based on symptoms, but i now always wonder if my fertility is affected by the 2 weeks I was exposed to Gonorrhea.

Ignore all the whiny incels, they always complain about anything non-monogamous, non-heteronormative, liberal, etc... bunch of uptight reaganist pussies.

Anyways, here's what I've found out about same sex interaction based on my own experience in poly relationships. when you interact with a girl, one of you is going to have to assume the dominant role. To be blunt, you'll have to decide based on the person's vibe whether you want to be a bitch, or a butch. Or, more properly, whether you want to be an object, or agent. Do you want to pursue or be pursued? Otherwise, you will wind up in this weird no-man's land where you are at a loss what to say or do because you don't know where you fit into the scheme of things. And you might be uncomfortable being the agent if you are not naturally extroverted and used to approaching people romantically. So go for butch women in that case. Or, try to find a dominant woman who presents as feminine (good luck.) OR, give a shot at being the guy for once, man up and pursue her.

I know it sounds like a dichotomy but shit makes more sense if you go in with this mindset.

Attached: distracted man.jpg (1200x800, 200K)

Your boyfriend screwed himself in this deal. Youre gunna get 10,000 dicks to his maybe 1 vagina. Hes gunna get rejected just to come home to hearing you get fucked. The relationship is doomed.

Humans were not meant to cave in to every degenerate lust. Some doors are better left closed. Sometimes you have to fight the desire.

Because you're a dumbass.

This

So youre just whores then? I agree with this guyYou boyfriend just gets fucked over. I'd leave you.

Whores and cucks. Confidence can be a downfall sometimes.

Lol so basically youre telling your boyfriend "yeah, I totally love you. That's why im going to kiss you after having other men in my mouth, cuz we know youre going to struggle while i get plowed all day. You might get some if im not worn out from all the other dicks first, but, hey, atleast you get love and kisses, right?" Lol shit like this always kills my faith in humanity. Might as well keep using hookers because thats all yall ever are.

Your boyfriend cucked himself. Hes going to struggle while you get wornout and possibly pregnant. Relationship is doomed once his self esteem begins to crack.

Relationship is doomed

He's gunna regret this.

Poor boyfriend

The absolute state of society

Relationship's gunna die. There will be life before this and life after. There will be no going back.

This will end poorly. If you wanted to kill his self esteem then you have many other ways to do this besides whoring out. He doesn't understand the dynamic this will cause, the poor idiot.

That relationship is over, lol. Just do whatever you want. Just pretend it’s a man without a dick.

He played himself

Played his self

“Poly relationship” Just stop lying to yourself and say what it really is. You’re a degenerate slut, but you use dumbass terms so you aren’t one, lol. The world doesn’t work that way, fortunately.

This relationship will end like this wont it?

Boyfriend is retard

Yeah, you dont love him.

I dont want a girlfriend anymore

More importantly, when you add a third party, one of those three starts to receive less attention. When they do, it usually means the other two are going to be the ones who carry on when the complaints fly.

The reason we recommend against poly at all is because you all get so pissy when that's not you.

>get pissy
No, were concerned for the guy because im right.

All women are hookers.

Whores and cucks will be whores and cucks

Yall are doomed

My main partner barely has a libido. He turns me down every time I ask for anything sexual. The relationship didn’t start this way, it just got to be that way over time.

So you kiss him with dick breath?

This will end poorly

This made me sad. Hes an idiot.

I don't to be mgtow, but then i keep seeing shit like this. Relationships are dead.

This gave me ptsd. Very bad memories.

R.i.p. Boyfriends confidence

I hate life.

Lol he's gunna be a stepdaddy.

Lol that made em quiet. Female mind games dont work on me, my ex was the g.o.a.t. at it. Y'all just want excuses and shortcuts with zero responsibilities.

I now see why yall love confidence so much. It blinds the man.

Relationships are meaningless

No? I only see them when he’s not there

Obviously, then he comes home to dick kisses. Hes gunna be a stepdaddy.

Mgtow and hookers, gentleman. Relationships are fucked now.

Rom 8:1-11 KJV
1) There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2) For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3) For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4) That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
5) For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10) And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11) But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

And another relationship bites the dust.

So he's basically your bestfriend who you leech off of

Maybe i should have mentioned that I was only going to sleep with girls lmao.
I only love my boyfriend and I don’t like sleeping with other guys, but I do want to try it with a girl lol. That’s why I’m askinh

Sounds like you're both cowards desu

Oh...im sorry, fren! Yeah, that's curiousity. Wanting other dick is just you saying he's not good enough.these girls will convince the guy he'll do good too when in reality its back to 1000 approaches with zero results especially since, while guys dont usually mind fucking someones girlfriend if theres no consequences, girls will think hes a sex creep. All those comments were me because i wanted you to reconsider and just try harder with him, since people always want the easy way out these days.

Shes doing this

I try, user.
I try hard... if only you know half of the story.

Lol love is worth the difficulty. Always be honest, and work hard.

It literally doesn't fucking matter. Are you retarded? If you want to experiment with your sexuality, leave him first so he doesn't have to deal with you acting like there is an equivocal exchange happening, because I can guarantee with statistics to prove it that even if you're going for just girls, you will have more actionable opportunity than he will because you're a woman.

You don't have a relationship with your boyfriend and it's dead. End it before you delude yourself further. Equal opportunity does not mean equal outcome.

You should also have threesome. Its not him fucking her and its not you fucking her. Its both of you as one entity fucking her royal brains.

...or she brings girls home for both of them.

....out.

That we should get divorced? Trust me I think about it all the time.
Not possible. We are using embryos that were frozen using his sperm.
It’s a 2 income household. Making the same income as your partner does not make you a leech.

Die

Don't be stupid.
No open relationship EVER works.
EVER.

/thread

What the hell is with these replies why are all woman whores because two people decide to be in an ooen relationshit?

an open relationship is just a slow way of breaking up for people who can't handle shock or loss.
or its a way for people with high social capital to take advantage of others without having to feed bad.