Reminder that Trump will go down in history as the worst US president of all time and any of you who supported him...

Reminder that Trump will go down in history as the worst US president of all time and any of you who supported him should be embarrassed for yourselves for being tricked by a conman

Attached: trump.jpg (750x750, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
yang2020.com/policies/robo-calling-text-line/
usgovernmentspending.com/us_fed_spending_pie_chart
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based and Yangpilled

>any of you who supported him
It was Hillary, yea , the fucking kike coned us, but you wanna see him win again? run Hillary once more and see what happens

Cry more

Trump 2020

Attached: eH8e198.jpg (1536x1536, 428K)

Who knew he'd turn out to be so such a tremendous faggot?

Massive con man

Attached: 1551582846266.png (1256x811, 339K)

Attached: 1527915019794.png (1213x995, 127K)

>also pls buy more AR's so you can shoot up kids

to be fair, we're not doing much third-world civilian killing *yet*

Every single person with working sensory organs and a brain that doesn't automatically forgive rich people for anything and everything.

based

AR-15s prevent more shootings than they cause you dumb euro gungrabbing shitstain

Prove it.

Yep

kek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

You're 3rd world tier, retard.

Attached: gunz.jpg (600x473, 117K)

Realistically he was still better than most West European leaders, especially yours.

Attached: In Yang We Trust.png (291x515, 212K)

I'm still glad we elected Trump but we need to stop the robocalls

yang2020.com/policies/robo-calling-text-line/

Realistically you voted for president Kamacho. Every country the leadership it deserves.

XD

Attached: 1546710131006.jpg (189x292, 9K)

not sure about the "worst" part. "last" is more believable at this point.

Your country is a cucked fucking joke bong. You've got not business criticizing anybody else. No go get your butter knife and fuck off before I turn this into a Britain hate thread.

Attached: 1551143416589.jpg (800x532, 90K)

I apologise for this

>RICHPIPO BAD

Attached: images(2).png (211x239, 4K)

Which German muslim queen did you vote for?

Attached: tooth_fairy_note_thanks_for_being_asleep.jpg (640x725, 500K)

We're not saying the 2016 election wasn't some of the best shit that ever happened. We were there together, you think or you like to think you're speaking to liberals here come on now ... No wall? No Lock her up? Get real.

>the worst US president of all time
But Obama, Bush Jr., HW Bush, Reagan, Johnson, and FDR all left office already

Attached: IMG_8388.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

>Based and Yangpilled

Attached: yangpilled.png (1211x744, 502K)

>acknowledges gun owners being increasingly beset by gun grabbers
>pivots to mocking gun owners for taking this more seriously in the SAME COMIC
How come everytime Horsey tries to make fun of the right wing he only succeeds in making it look better?

>Reminder that Trump will go down in history as the worst US president of all time and any of you who supported him should be embarrassed for yourselves for being tricked by a conman
And you can repeat that to your heart's content but it remains a fact that had he not been elected the supreme court would currently be 7-2 liberal biased and they would have already replaced Ruth with some young version of her, Hillary would be president and Obama's rotten DoJ would have had another 8 years to entrench itself in bias and corruption, and for preventing these things he's one of the best.

>a Fudd
>a young spic
>a woman
>a nigger
literally none of them buy guns legally or at all

>I flunked high school so I am unable to interpret a basic table's numbers to understand something I previously didn't. Instead I read the comic. Comics have colours and drawings, these things confuse me less.

Murrifats..

Attached: murrica schooling.jpg (640x480, 94K)

Why are you and so many others being this dishonest about the wall? I can understand the lock her up because he did a super pivot on that one, but the white house has already stated they are moving forward with it. Itd be pretty easy to bring charges against him if he's lying about it with how many people are hungry for impeachment.

I never made any pretense that I was responding to anything other than the comic, friend. No need to get riled.

Only niggers and spics flunk high school dipshit, at least I don't live at the mercy of the government like you do.

Attached: IMG_5859.jpg (412x412, 48K)

Especially the boomers, who are too cowardly to vote for true solutions.

Go back to your forced memes

Attached: 1552348066905.jpg (1000x1000, 291K)

BASED

>hurrr I only read the comic, information just hurts brain durr.I sure told that person that I only read the comic! He must be some kind of smartass, hurrr. Guns are good for killin' other people with guns, durrrr.
>lives in the country of huge bailouts, a militarized police and the biggest military on earth that eats up the largest part of any GDP ever, yet pretends he doesn't live at the mercy of his gubmint

Attached: murrifat scientists.png (1332x727, 1.05M)

>cherrypicking
tsk tsk, I don't see any police with rifles in my town bud. I saw more of that shit in Seville and Madrid

wtf i'm with ching chong now

Worst? NAME ONE COUNTRY THAT IS DOING BETTER ECONOMICALLY

>It aint happnin! cuz in my village it aint!
As long as you pay your taxes like a good cuckold. Enjoy your freedum.

Attached: Murrica phat loot.jpg (1600x1049, 341K)

I hardly pay any taxes any more and my state has no state income tax

Attached: IMG_6616.png (600x642, 164K)

he elected two SCOTUS judges and opened dialogue with North Korea. good enoguh for me and more than yang will ever do

I'm too tired to ask you for whatever shithole you came from and slap you with a nice oversight of all the direct and indirect taxes you'll be paying. Also considering the fact that you are too lazy and retarded to read and interpret the most basic of tables. I'm probably dealing with an average US person... which converted to my country's scales,would respond to a massive retard.

Attached: the rise and fall of empire.png (1003x915, 265K)

usgovernmentspending.com/us_fed_spending_pie_chart

He's at the proctologist here, what a little pussy......

Attached: image.jpg (374x480, 47K)

>good enough for me
so him doing literally nothing other than give north korea propaganda material is good enough

no wonder the us is a shithole, a good
number of it’s populace are like this retard

>defending 22%
LOL! That's medieval monarchy tier, or last days of rome tier. For a NORMAL country it's supposed to be 2-6% You fucking mongoloid:D

>For a NORMAL country it's supposed to be 2-6% You fucking mongoloid:D
Normal countries defend themselves instead of asking another country to do it

Why are you getting so angry? You're the one who posted that wiki link thinking it has any kind of relevance. The US has a major problem with gang violence and organized crime which account for the mass majority of all non suicide related shootings. No one has ever disputed this. If you limited that data to areas that have a similar population density average as say Europe youd see a vastly different picture. Europe doesnt have sprawling metropolitan areas the way we do, and this coincidentally is where the majority of our crime problems occur. The densest population density afaik is Paris with something like 20,000 per sq mile. We have cities with more than double that. The reason no one bothers responding to these figures anymore is because trying to boil down a problem to bite sized easily digestible snippets is functionally dishonest. This would mean you're either being dishonest intentionally by spreading it or you're one of the saps who swallowed it without actually thinking about it and are a useful idiot. Either way it means attempting to engage with people like you is worthless, so that's why most people would rather either ignore you or just comment on whatever image you posted.

Everyone with at least a half functioning brain knew this from the start.

>shooting up kids and elderly ladies in 3rd world desert countries somewhere on the other side of the planet is somehow protecting yourself

yeah thanks for all the refugees for those destroyed countries Jimbo, really appreciate it. Bunch of morons.

Attached: murrica.jpg (800x600, 208K)

No, he's changed the discourse. I'm still grateful for him

He has to project because being a European homosexual living in a increasingly Islamic country is difficult, too hard to handle for this estrogenic fellow.

>ayuck! Criminals having ready access to AR's isn't the problem! it's the fact that not everybody has one!
okayy professor Brain.

Attached: murrifat history.jpg (1237x3696, 899K)

It still was worth it because of the lolz and memes.

>yeah thanks for all the refugees
All your government had to do was tell them to fuck off. Too bad that you limped dick faggots did nothing about it

>No one has ever disputed this. If you limited that data to areas that have a similar population density average as say Europe youd see a vastly different pictur

Ayuck, I didn't click your link, but I'll try to argue something that is actually disproved INSTNATLY if I bothered to disemminate some basic numbers. The term 'per capita' doesn't mean anything to me, I never learned this on my public schooling. Sure love the freedom to be a retard!

Why do you need a wall? Just tell the Mexicans to fuck off xD

>but the white house has already stated they are moving forward with it.
Oh they did now? lol. I have a bridge to sell you.

Well, unlike your dumbass, we had this cool event that utterly destroyed europe the last time we started getting antsy about minority groups. You have no idea what war or civil war on own soil does. You have no history, you're pretty much like infants and act the part.

Also, the CAUSE, was you. you killed millions, displaced more. For nothing else but the military industrial complex. The mere fact that you're so goddamn stupid that you're defending this without understanding why, is enough reason why someone like me will never take you seriously as a person. Your being is, inferior.

Attached: murritard average profile.png (816x454, 242K)

I'd love too Hans, but our cucked government would arrest me for terror charges

Attached: 1536194049414.png (640x480, 248K)

>boils down an attempt at refutation into a bite sized easily digestible one liner
It seems like I'm prophetic, but really its just dealing with people like this for years. Take note, lads.

If you shills think you're changing the minds and votes of Trump supporters, you're delusional.
You discord tranny shits are only making us more resolved in our support of him.

Oh look, another Drumpft sucks circlejerking thread, as if we don’t have 1,000,000 a day already.

Attached: 1122939D-DA86-4295-B3B5-817C2DF40E2B.jpg (1156x2031, 796K)

No one is trying to change the mind of Trump supporters. You are all too far gone and retarded. I would be pretty embarrassed lol

Why should I have any reason to believe that the president would overtly and easily provably lie to the public at risk of impeachment? The left doesnt give a shit about why hes impeached, this isnt a campaign promise anymore - hes stated publically that hes doing it, so if hes not, well Clinton got impeached for less.

you're a retard; wish I could vote for him.

Attached: 1535571388110.jpg (886x1024, 69K)

>typing a bunch of anecdotal bullshit ona a tangent, without any informational value otther than 'I feel its this way' means I won the argument!
No, it means that you're literally a mouthbreather. Read information, offer information, or accept that you're a retard that has no real place in any discussion.

THIS IS NOW A BRITBONG HATE THREAD

BLOWN OUT YOUR ASS

He's getting re-elected, and I can't wait for the salt.

Because republicans are 100% willing to go down with the ship to defend him. How long has there been a national emergency and nothing has been done? If even a one meter section of wall was being built fox news would be reporting live on the scene and if you refuse to believe that then you are flat out denying reality

i will never, never forget that day. never. what a wonderful moment in time.

one day your kids will ask you what it felt like voting for Trump, or what it was like to be alive during Trump's Presidency.

Here is the result of that great victory

Attached: 1537164020057.png (1176x749, 532K)

Yes fellow American, he is our Friend isn't he?

Attached: 1542554570886.jpg (295x171, 17K)

Republicans supported the measure, never trumpers want him out, and Democrats want him out. He burns everyone by lying. I dont think anyone would choose to go down with his ship if that was the case.

My favorite thing about being American is bring able to live rent free in every Eurocuck's head.

>120 verbal IQ here

Yes. No.
He failed at implementing his pet agenda, which is why most people voted for him, but he scored serious wins for conservatives in the courts which will be felt for decades to come and could turn the tide of left wing activist judge decisions that have defined the past century or so. That and ultimately how North Korea ends up will probably be how historians remember him. It still doesnt justify completely failing in a miserable humiliating fashion at the single issue you made the core of your entire campaign. Not voting for him again, but dont regret anything. The alternative was HIllary.

*favourite

Conventional wisdom likes Kennedy, FDR and Lincoln so fuck what “the experts” have to say

The only thing he hasn’t done yet is the wall so why don’t you fuck off

Go down with what ship? Nothing is going down.

sucks to be you limey.....as england commits cultural suicide, America has risen ever so slightly....mostly due to Trump's leadership.......

It is telling the entire MSM wages war against him....and for what? That america succeeds?

Feh, you suck

Attached: stages.png (800x800, 94K)

listen here you little shit these retards had to choose between him and hillary. Atleast some of them are waking up SOME.

This is retarded. Trump already has my 2020 vote get rekt faggot

It's okay to be a kike cocksleave just admit it, this is a safe space

Attached: 1534723076194.jpg (720x478, 48K)