I'm kind of obsessed with my boyfriend. I try my best not to act clingy though, so he's unaware of this...

I'm kind of obsessed with my boyfriend. I try my best not to act clingy though, so he's unaware of this, but I spend several hours a day rereading our old messages and looking at pictures of him instead of doing something constructive. Anyone have advice for this? I literally miss him the whole day until he finally contacts me. It's completely unhealthy and maybe a tad creepy.

Attached: 1547167965774.jpg (764x1024, 125K)

just blow him constantly
no guy will ever complain about getting too much head, and you will get to have him close by

That's actually not a bad idea.

typical psycho woman lol. he’s gonna cheat on you

>has unhealthy mannerisms
>recognizes them and wants to fix them

Jesus christ youre an angel where the fuck do I find a girl like you?

>where the fuck do I find a girl like you?
r/outside.

Ask him to contact you more often, I'm sure that if you blow him a lot like said he'll miss you more. Also, contact him instead? You don't want to seem clingy but you are, so dial the clinginess you show up a bit.

Well I understood early on that we have different personalities. I'm the type that could see him every day and rather than bothering me, it would make me happy, while he's more the type to need his "me time", and everything has been going well so far because I've respected this aspect of his personality. I also do contact him whenever I feel it's appropriate, but if I started listening to myself and showed him how clingy I truly am, it would definitely creep him out. But yes, maybe I could try dialing it up just a little bit. Thanks for your answer.

Depends. How tall is he? If he's at least 6'3 I can understand why you'd be so obsessed

He's 6'0"

Eh, that's kinda short but if you live in a shithole country I guess I could understand. If you wanna chat with a 6'4 alpha male instead drop your discord and I might HYU

>tfw would be totally okay with this
>tfw the only people who go over chat logs with me, I'm not dating

Anonymous-- OP-- there is exactly one person's opinion on this that you should give a single fuck about and you're not going to get his opinion on it asking a bunch of randos on Jow Forums.

Go talk to your man about this. If it's a dealbreaker, it's a dealbreaker. It would be worse then if he found out instead of being told by you.

I'm the same.
I got into working out and cooking, and try to clean the house.
I tell myself I'm training to be prettier for him, to cook well for him, to keep our future home clean.
I also told him I'm a tad clingy and enjoy spending time with him, and since he's a good kid he spends more time with me.

I also suck his dick a lot, it definitely works.

Unironically this too
Blowjobs are basically saying "I love you" to a guy but instead of your voice you use your tongue. On his dick. And then his dick says how much it loves you and if you love him, you swallow.

If he's particularly bad tasting suggest he insert more fruit into his diet and less red meat, sugary shit, etc.

Jesus christ stop contactfagging you nigger

t. triggered manlet who would get laughed at for his height if he were to ever ask a girl for contact info

I understand that it's probably the best course of action but I don't think I'm ready to tell him yet. Honestly I'd just like to quell my obsession right now, it's painful and time-consuming.

Talking to him and getting his input might help you to rationalize stopping and the eventuality of his presence rather than needing to drip-feed yourself his presence, even if it's by proxy (IE reading messages and letting that 'warm, fuzzy' feeling wash over you).

Dude, asking on the internet doesn't count. There's no accountability and you never see the reaction.
Most people who ask out girls do it in the outernet, not on Jow Forums.

Come on, man. Don't be like this. You're better than that.

Nah bro, as soon as I tell girls I'm 6'4 they get wet asf. I have a super high success rate on the internet. Don't take out your insecurity on me. I wasn't the one who made you a short beta male.

Ah, it's the internet, dude. Let's just cut it short and resort to 'no u' already.

This faggot again. He is a mentally ill virgin who posts about tall men in every thread. He is most likely a closeted homosexual.

Bitter virgin lanklets gonna bitter virgin lanklet

It's ok, I won't take your hostilities personally. I know you're all lonely 5'6 to 5'9 betas who will never experience what it's like for a woman to be genuinely physically attracted to you. But who knows, maybe leg lengthening surgery will become more effective in the future so once you're like 70 years old you'll be able to experience what it's like to be tall. That is, if you don't commit suicide before then. Lmao stay mad manlets.

Included a picture of Daniel Radcliffe to remind you fellows of how ugly your bodies look lol

Attached: article-2312871-196D1536000005DC-442_634x667.jpg (634x667, 120K)

Eh. I don't see that as a problem. I personally am attracted to clingy girls, so maybe your boyfriend is as well.

Why are all tall men so insecure? This is exactly why you are virgins and why shorter guys get all the women.

Second line of this is poetry wow

It's Jow Forums. This has nothing to do with his height, it's the fact that he's emotionally repressed because Jow Forums ardently shuts down any sort of vulnerability or openness. For instance, 'opening up' to a woman makes a man a pansy. That's just the world they live in.

They live in it on the internet because there's no comeuppance for them here. Whatever they do, all anyone can really do is reply. That's why lots of people stick to Jow Forums and tell others to 'go back' to Reddit; because on Jow Forums, mods and trannyjannies don't give a single flying fuck and only in that sort of environment do they find any level of reception. Everywhere else they just get swept up with the rest of the refuse and shuttled off.

In short, the insecurity is not tied to him being tall, it's tied to the kind of person he is as a whole. Him being tall probably contributes to that (WHY I AM TALLCHAD BUT CANNOT SCORE???) but suffice it to say, that's just the mentality. Short, tall, fat, skinny, they all find something to throw under the bus and avert the responsibility.

Where else but Jow Forums, right?

I love men who are slightly shorter or the same height as me at 5’5 because they have enough confidence to approach somebody taller. Just admit that you lurk in corners staring at people like slender man until somebody approaches you and possibly makes a low budget YouTube documentary about you

Me except he’s not my bf fml

Nobody cares what a larping incel manlet thinks, ok?

Why would anyone on the internet admit to any of their wrongs or weaknesses ever? That's exactly the opposite of why those people come onto the internet (which is to hide from their own flaws).

>I’m a man

Attached: F582AC78-9F6B-42A2-956E-C9600DE1457F.jpg (622x595, 102K)

You are, and this reply just confirms it. Now fuck off beta male.

The seething bitter lanklet virgin will just not stop.

Whatever you gotta tell yourself to feel better about your insecurity slendy

how long have you been dating?, me gf and me are the same but im the clingy one

(i have for 1,5 years, but she is starting to feel it)

My girl does this and I understand it because of the long distance. It would be a different story if she lived close by. Yeah it’s creepy kinda but it’s more stressful especially if he’s a introvert. We love to have company but feeling obligated to help you feel less lonely can create more distance. Sometimes people like to shut off their brain and not worry about anything.

I would honestly be creeped out if you were that into me.

However turn it into a good thing. Do his laundry and cook him food and shit. Don't be over-bearing and give him some alone time. If you're really that attached to him, just suck his dick or something. Can't go wrong with that.