PEACEFUL PROTEST

Alright /BRITPOL/
I think i have an answer.

we have had alot of threads tonight and we all need to calm down and mobilise.

We have two camps.
one says taking no deal off the table is illegal
the other says its already over.

This is what we do A PEACEFUL PROTEST TOMORROW.

IF THE VOTE FAILS. we have a good drink have a good time with your fellow anons.

IF THE VOTE PASSES. we begin to protest.

Dress Code.

Black Coat (because everyone has one)

we assemble outside the houses of Parliament at 8:30pm.

please talk to each other. we will need a passphrase to make sure we know we are going to each other.

Pic related

Attached: THIS IS IT.png (640x689, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHIidBgwyTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

salvini says he wont allow the extension

This Brexit thing seems to be a big deal for you.

You will just stay n the EU instead. Just deal with it.

Hysteria over 'no deal' is ridiculous - just leave.

>it doesn’t include the most likely option

It’s a BBC chart, no?

>please talk to each other. we will need a passphrase to make sure we know we are going to each other.
Just make the pass phrase "peaceful protest" retards

He's saying that so Italy get more gibs from the EU. Never trust an Italian

This
Thank you!

Your constructive idea is very helpful, OP. Sounds like a good plan.
How does it feel to be better at forward thinking than your fucking government?

SAUCE!?!?!

>Hysteria
media and anti-brexit shill propagated hysteria, it's been an eye opener for sure. the anti-brexit shills are literally talking about leave voters now dying off so we should vote again LOL. never heard anything like that before from countrymen, Marx would be proud of them

some of us though dont want a peaceful protest, some of us want to burn London to the ground and behead the politicians and put their severed heads on piles on London bridge

Attached: 03e1d2dae34ad4dfbd1b98cdde63a75b837a0743eedaa0de791d5536013028f1.jpg (465x422, 44K)

If referendums are ignored, what about the votes by Falklands, Gibraltar, Scotland, Ulster ?

remember this is a "peaceful protest" and once we get boots on the ground we will figure out the best and most based way to deal with this

Guys i am coming with my steel toe caps.

i guess twitter
but i just realize he doesn't have that power only italian EU MP's

UK can still just take back article 50 and nobody can stop them except the brits themselves

see

Passphrase is
Jessop Jessop jessop
But seriously it should be:

>Do you know Peter Shore?
>I'm looking for Peter Shore?
youtube.com/watch?v=gHIidBgwyTA

lmao

>he doesn't have that power only italian EU MP's
>what is the EU council

There's a reason most people have shotguns in their houses user, I want to make the troubles look like a picnic.

its too late for peaceful protest. Voting isnt working

I'm fucking down with this shithole. Have an opportunity to move to Australia and i'm fucking taking it - literally nowhere in the west is worse than than Britain. It's turning into an Orwellian shithole - plus it will be a relief to get away from the ugly sight - literally every house and building looks pic related.

Good luck lads.

Attached: c14058fae075b35572c2f512b8e1c0b3afb7d2ee.jpg (645x430, 52K)

If you manage to get enough people to camp out and refuse to leave in protest it will likely result in it escalating like it did in Kiev

Move to NZ lad Unironically Australia looks like it's following our footsteps no help to English Citizens secretly going into Aussie parliament

Fucking this, why don't Brits have the drive to violence when faced with tyranny

Attached: 1542395988125.jpg (637x844, 133K)

what does the average brit think about NI in the union?

the password should be " sossig rolls"

i have no problem giving you my tent user so long as you keep it clean i need it for work but festival season isnt for a few months away.

we need to agree in uniform on this or we are still going with this