What's the mindset behind this? What influenced them to do this?

What's the mindset behind this? What influenced them to do this?

Attached: 1530929999587.jpg (900x661, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/icAjo9VXKZU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not being married off by the time they were 15.

Attached: mpv-shot0568.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

Attention and lack of adequate male guidance during formative years

buzzfeed and too much tumblr

she is doing that intentionally because he is sick of people sexualizing her and caring only about her looks
pretty sad actually cause usually girls like that have valid concerns and intentions, but get drawn into this bullshit ideologies

State mandated
Ethnomasochism.

Well, I keep on thinkin' 'bout you, sister golden hair surprise

Feminism was created by Jews in order to weaken the white family by turning their women against them.

Audiobook - Protocols of the Learned elders of Zion
youtu.be/icAjo9VXKZU

Ron White for president.

Attached: 0302_loca_ronwhite14.jpg (417x500, 38K)

>left pic has a nose ring
>tfw the qt was already lost

>What influenced them to do this?
did you know women are super fucking agreeable and will get down with the cause just to be accepted by the group?

Rejection

Brittney Spears and Miley cyrus

Men are so thirsty for a solid HB7 that she has to make herself revolting to slow down the attention.

His eyes look funny. And no not because he's Asian, I mean other than that.

>His
Rude.

Attached: npw15meqPL1sg7mrro1.jpg (769x960, 82K)

who cares. these women were not raised right in the first place. it all comes down to how the next generation has been raised. the collapse will bring a new gen of purity through brutal times and ultra violence.

Don't you call it the femin virus?

Indoctrination in schools. Our society is being molded by the academics, the academics happen to be far left. We need the government to step in and say "Stop teaching people divisive shit or we're cutting our funding". These people are against the west and teach critical theory (through the lens of oppressor and oppressed) in their gender studies classrooms. It's a big fuck up on the governments part, we're going to have a race, gender or sexuality war. I'm not sure which will happen first.

They go off to college where they find out they are normie tier next to sorority beckies so they act out

It's grindcore.
Bad for the sake of bad because fuck you Daddy.

(((Hollywood))) did it.

Nobody paid any attention to them, so they tried to stand out.

They wanted to be accepted, have fun, get laid, and have friends.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism

Femin virus stage 3. Look into toxoplasmosis, the cult of Bastet and the Fabian society. Those bastards(also look into the etymology of that word).

As long as she's drunk on my cum and absorbes my mental rambling I find the shit they do to themselves for attention funny, I even encourage it

Dog days of August(Dog star of Sirius), around Agust 11/August 12.
August 12, birthday of Isis. High holydays of Egypt.
The sun is in Leo - cat god of Egypt - Bastet. goddess pf sexual heat.
Bast mother of all.
Time of high magic.
Bastard, child born outside wedlock.
Egyptian goddess Bast.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 22.04.24.png (1504x944, 3.43M)

At some point Chad rejected her, and Chad was all she wanted. So now men are evil and who cares anymore.

Something like that.

well my white day, a based leafposter.

Shit test. When the world just sort of gives you everything for no reason you want to see how much shit you can get away with. The entire western world is going through a shit test and you're failing it.

Oh, I mean, I dunno, maybe they don't care what a bunch of Jow Forums virgins think of them?

Attached: me_113.png (841x1044, 847K)

Daddy issues every single time

1) Weak, selfish parents.
2) Worthless, inconsequential k-12 education.
3) Endless corporate brainwashing through mass-media.
4) No religious/spiritual practice.

Suddenly this person (who has never had a single, moral principle or conceptual thought in her entire life) goes to college and hears a totalizing account of the world that seems to offer an answer to every question. And it all whooshes violently into the vacuum created by her home and pre-colege education.

Suddenly she has a sense of purpose and meaning... a cult that she can think of as her home and family. And if they're dying their hair blue and growing out their armpit hair, so is she.

Attached: 20190302_112332.jpg (4032x3024, 2.28M)

lack of attention, an average to low iq, and a poor work ethic.

>valid concerns and intentions
please give some examples

Gimme dat funke.

Attached: 5-tobias-cutoffs-1368546243.jpg (306x306, 101K)

got pump and dumped by chad

it's like a demon of slannesh, repugnant and twisted, a creature of vapid excesses of flesh, drained of any human virtues of beauty from its carnal display

Attached: blacktemplar_swordbretheren.jpg (667x1000, 117K)