Trump or nah?

So what's Jow Forums's opinion of trump, now that it's been 4 years? Would you rather vote for him, the Chinese communist, or just opt out from the next election?

Attached: testpost1.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/weIR1tRXgXo
youtube.com/watch?v=weIR1tRXgXo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

4 more years. They have not learned the lesson yet in Washington.

Looks like Washington taught him a lesson instead.

He can't be taught a lesson.
And the lesson Washington needs to learn is that we rather elect buffoons than one of them until they clean up their act.

I'm ok with this

Trump gave me $1200 back on my taxes. I never get a refund because I'm not a dipshit who let's the government hold my money all year for free. This year I'm getting $1200 back. Thanks Trump!

>more gibs for israel

Attached: israel.gif (560x335, 28K)

Andrew yang 2020 is the only answer.
Everything will be the same as if it were trump in office, only you'll be a 1000 richer every month
youtu.be/weIR1tRXgXo

Nigger $250 a week is Nothing. I can't believe you faggot are so hyped about that. If you aren't smart enough to make at least a grand a week, maybe you should learn a marketable job skill.

better than $0 a week sorry trumpenstein you’ll have to work for our votes this time

I was making $250/week in 1985

don’t care MIGA grandpa

$250/wk is retard im1985 money

Who's ready to take the redpill?

youtube.com/watch?v=weIR1tRXgXo

Attached: 1551046824820.jpg (720x478, 48K)

all boomers will die soon

You aren't going to get any free shit, faggot.

Depends on who the Dem is but I'm not wasting my vote on Zion Don

Attached: 1536164507802.png (1468x396, 279K)

Yep. Can't wait for that inheritance.

By Chinese communist I mean Yang

trump is the pick obviously

I'm disappointed but I will probably vote for him when the time come.

Money well spent. There is no cheaper way to effectively rile up the jews and muslims against each others.

He doesn’t know how to fully harness political power and he’s listens to boomer neocons too much.

>Would you rather vote for him, the Chinese communist,
write in Rick Astley unless Trump does something to impress

Yep, MIGA!

I would have liked to see more policy success for Trumpism (or Bannonism, maybe), but overall he's been worth it. They say he often lies, but he's brought more truths to light than any president since the end of the cold war. Masks are off, veils removed, debates long deferred finally joined. It's all come to the surface with Trump and however ugly, it's still a relief. He is America's popped zit.

>He is America's popped zit.
America's first comb over president, he lies to the people and he lies to himself that he has hair

>Money well spent.

Attached: 1552019605171.png (1418x536, 145K)