Is it bad that I got this girl kicked out our dance class for this

So we were at dance the other day and we were sitting outside before our class started, I have no idea why the topic of abortion came up but it did. There’s this girl in my class who’s really really against abortion, her family literally campaign to make it illegal. So she started going on about how it was murder. I’ve had an abortion, I was 13 and raped so I’m pretty sensitive to this topic. I said it’s not murder and I said plus rape and stuff happens are you saying someone who’s raped should have to keep it? And she was like well yeah, just cause someone gets raped doesn’t mean they should be able to murder a baby. This really fucking riled me up so I said to her you realise I’m a rape victim who got an abortion right? and she said, well I’m sorry that happened to you but I don’t think it’s right that you killed your innocent baby. I said so I should be treated like a murderer for it? And she was like, well yeah, it is murder,..I was like fuck you you’re disgusting and walked off.

My teacher came out to tell us to come in and I asked to speak to her in her office. I burst into tears and she was like what’s wrong? My dance teacher is literally like a second mum to me, she’s taught me since I was a baby and she knows what happened. I told her what she had said and I told her I’m not doing the class with her in it, she said ok and agreed that her comments to me were unacceptable. She called her into her office and told her she had really upset me and she needed her to go home. She asked her to ring her parents and come collect her. Her parents turn up fuming at me and at my dance teacher, my teacher asked them to leave and they say they won’t be coming back...

Now they’re posting all over social media how their child is being demonised for being pro life and some parents are agreeing with them

Attached: 1538342790737.gif (500x492, 135K)

People are allowed to have different politics to you. It's the basis of how a free society operates. Yes, it's a hot button issue for you with good reason, no that doesn't give you the right to eject other people from a private space that you don't own based on their politics. Your dance teacher/whoever owns the property can kick anyone out for any reason they see fit and you knew she'd take your side.

Sucks what happened to you but you had better learn to parse things you disagree with outside of having them removed from your life or you're going to get nowhere in life.

You are both wrong for forcing your personal beliefs on others. Next time this topic comes up just change the subject or walk away. Literally nothing good will ever come of it.

People have diverging opinions, who would have thought.

Your teacher fucked up though, she got emotional about you and didn't act fairly towards someone who did nothing wrong besides stand by their own values politely after upsetting you about a traumatic experience they didn't even know you had had. Your teacher gave morally and politically charged parents ammo, they'll forget about it in a week and move their daughter to a different dance studio. Parents will be parents, if your parents were there it would have been the same.

But you know, that other girls point isn't that you're a murderer, it's that life is sacred and should be preserved. You have the right to be upset about having been raped and getting an abortion like most sensible people would at your age but at some point in your life you're going to have to grow thicker skin and not get so upset about what was essentially not a personal attack.

I wouldn't feel bad about her being "kicked out" though, shit happens and your teacher was the one who made the call.

Well I didn't eject anyone, my dance teacher did, and she took my side because she's a decent human being. I'm actually a very open-minded person and not one of those people who can't handle different opinions but this was a personal attack on my trauma and my life and I am not putting up with that shit..

Like I said I don't remember how the topic came up, but I didn't force my opinions on anyone and I can't just walk away in the middle of a conversation lol

It is murder though... It's also you're right. These aren't mutually exclusive.

>I’ve had an abortion, I was 13 and raped

You women lie so much and then you wonder why men hate you.

Are you serious dude? What makes you think it's not murder? It's a fucking baby you retard, don't just kill it

I used to be pro-life and I know the movement itself is about control and they don't actually care about the kid. I did, or, I thought I did. I was woefully uneducated. I thought the fetus was more... Aware? I guess. I really did think it was like killing a baby. But once I started to learn more, and learn the situations like OPs, the more I realized how wrong my thinking was. So I guess I'm really just baffled at the ones who do care about babies, as misguided as their care is, but are unable to apply that care to young preteen girls

Educate me on how it's not a baby?

Nice Larp.
You need to go back

Attached: microexpressions-disgust.jpg (524x336, 29K)

They were just expressing their opinion, what do you expect would happen. You baited them into saying something you knew would trigger you. I went to a school where there was this guy who was Christian, he thought gays should go to hell, he wasn't necessarily a bad guy, he was a good Christian in every way and this came along with his religion, people would bait him on this and he'd say what he thought about them, it was his part of his moral compass and he truly believed that, he wasn't hurting anyone believing that just like the girl wasn't hurting anyone thinking abortion was murder. You're no more right than they are, however in this situation you thought you were for whatever reason and that right course of action was getting them kicked out of dance group

>is a decent human being for taking my side
>i'm actually very open minded

You're very open minded to things you're open minded to, you're not actually open minded

An unfeeling, unthinking, unperceiving clump of cells is not a baby, dumbass.

The girl sounds like a bit of a bitch desu. Or just really out of touch.

There's a Robles for the parents, though. Plus they'll use this for ammo if they're campaigners. From their point of view it's genuinely reasonable to assume that their kid is being discriminated against. Plus they automatically assume their daughter was in the right. I doubt they'd be making a fuss if they saw a recording of the conversation.

This is impossible for you, but perhaps you can get someone else to post under their social media rants what really happened. It actually has nothing to do with politics. Their kid shamed a rape victim into a breakdown, at a fucking dance class. Which by the way disrupted the class for other paying customers.

>robles
I don't even know what this means, guess "problem" got autocorrected.

>topic of abortion comes up
>state your opinion like everyone else
>someone else disagrees and keeps pressing you on the issue
>calmly keep answering them
>they get "really fucking riled up" and say they got an abortion as if that's supposed to change your stance on the matter
>politely reply that you're sorry that happened to them but it still doesn't justify murder
>they start screeching, cursing at you, and calling you disgusting
>teacher comes and throws YOU out and not the person who was cursing at you and insulting you because they can't handle differing opinions
On what planet does OP look like the reasonable person in this scenario?

>copypasting reddit threads

your personal trauma is literally not an argument. if you can't put it behind you and be act like a civilized fucking and instant flip out and screech like a chimpanzee on heroin every time you get offended, trapeze jump through a noose you fucking retard.

for the record I also support abortion for my own reasons. I just hate the "I HAD A PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH X SO NOTHING YOU SAY MATTERS SHUT UP AND TELL ME I'M RIGHT REEEEEEEE" people more than anyone else on this fucking planet

It's a living being though. What would you call it? A clump of cells that has the potential to become a baby but you kill it before it ever gets it's shape?

It's a germ. A parasite. It's nothing before it becomes viable outside the womb.

Jesus Christ kill yourself. The fact that you murdered a rape baby means you SHOULD feel guilty. Get over it and yes you're in the wrong.

I'd say you are in the right. The prolife person was rude and shouldn't be discussing politics like that in dance class

You’re a cunt

Jesus Christ imagine being so fucking deluded that you think this makes sense

>this was a personal attack on my trauma and my life and I am not putting up with that shit..
no it wasn't you dumb bint. she was speaking generally, and you forced her into making it personal.
you're dumber than a box of rocks, are you sure you weren't just kissed and not raped? kissing doesn't make your pregnant you know.

>talk about controversial topic
>person you're talking to starts acting weird
>mentions what if traumatic example
>you push even harder
>she starts acting even weirder
>keep pushing
>turns out she was a rape victim and is getting a PTSD episode now
>you just ruined dance class for everyone
Yeah you played that perfectly. God forbid you change the subject. You people are the equivalent of militant atheists telling cancer patients that there is no afterlife.

tell us about the raape, miss.
you're obviously gagging to spill your guts, aren't you?

Hey OP I think you did the right thing. Some people's opinions are toxic and what she said was indeed hurtful. she can think what she wants but she doesn't have the right to throw it into your face in such a careless way. we live in a society, and people have to behave and be nice to each other in order to work it out. If she's not playing by the rule and shoving her beliefs down your throat, she's not adequate to live in society, and she deserved the little punishment she got from it. Thats just as bad as calling a black person names just because they're black. It's a toxic opinion (ie racism) and even though you think it, you shouldn't say it to the others.
Be mindful of others when you're speak.

>m-muh free speech !
your freedom of speech stops when you're stepping on other people's own freedom and beliefs.

Holy shit you came to the wrong place. You know this is like ultra-right wing nazi central here? Everyone here hates women and will not give you good advice.

pol bait

Being religious doesn't give you a free pass to say dumb ass shit.

The hell is your problem? How is it a parasite? Just because it depends on it's mother? So would that mean babies are parasites since it depends on the mother to live?

And really, even when it has arms and legs, eyes, a beating heart, it's still a parasite because it's in the womb. Lol fucking dumbass

that one drank the kool-aid. women would also count as parasites by her logic since we depend on men to live, though i suspect she'd suddenly find fault with her line of reasoning after all if we go down that particular road with it
>Lol fucking dumbass
p much

Opposing abortion is a meme.

>I told her I’m not doing the class with her in it,
It's your fault she got kicked out, like it or not. Sure, you may be in the right, but you're the one who went nuclear over it. Lie in your bed, you made it.