VIOLENT POLES ATTACKED UKRAINIAN UBER DRIVER SIMPLY FOR BEING UKRAINIAN

face
book.com/nataszita/videos/2589705211045832/

Why are polacks such dumb and violent animals? Ukrainians come to your country, work hard, don't leech but contribute to the society. And this is how you repay??? Fucking arrogant scumbags.

Attached: 590.jpg (382x382, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unn.com.ua/uk/news/1785287-u-varshavi-shestero-polyakiv-pobili-ukrayintsya
youtube.com/watch?v=AfKZclMWS1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>SIMPLY FOR BEING UKRAINIAN
more than enough reason

Attached: 1537336629483.gif (400x299, 2.36M)

Serves him right. He relaxed around polacks.

There's no context, and the bloke is drunk. Nice conclusion you fag.

SLAVA UKRAINI!!!!

Attached: 1487548199009.jpg (1574x1080, 291K)

Not black enough for poolacks

What a based country.

And nothing of value was lost (or damaged).

SO. FUCKING. WHAT?
Men are supposed to fight, brawl, beat each other up. Violence is cool and much needed. The more blood you spill on the street, the less blood you spill in the racewar. Seriously I had thought better of you ukrainians. Aren't you supposed to be tough?

Attached: Sonnenrad glitch.gif (700x394, 1.9M)

this. fucking cuckolds and woman screaming "muh poor refugees, muh violence"!

fuck you faggots no one died it was just a fight. man up for fuck sake

Attached: unnamed.jpg (500x576, 163K)

>ATTACKED UKRAINIAN UBER DRIVER SIMPLY FOR BEING UKRAINIAN
and how is this a bad thing?

Attached: 0f0.jpg (402x402, 74K)

unn.com.ua/uk/news/1785287-u-varshavi-shestero-polyakiv-pobili-ukrayintsya

Attached: 1552516498329.jpg (1160x672, 186K)

you realize they would beat the shit out of anyone because they were drunk?

stop acting like a pussy. i'm glad to have you here instead of niggers stop acting like a bitch

Attached: 61YmBwl7vVL.jpg (880x1360, 108K)

Attached: 1552453527276.jpg (383x379, 31K)

RUDE!

>VIOLENT POLES ATTACKED UKRAINIAN UBER DRIVER SIMPLY FOR BEING UKRAINIAN
What's wrong with this?

Fuck off ukrainefag, Stalin didnt starve you enough

Attached: ukraine19s.gif (297x503, 37K)

That's not the first case of transgression against Ukrainians, which are clearly based on the national ground.
We are literally defending Poland, and whole Europe for that matter, against the russian horde. And millions of Ukrainians work for scraps and contribute immensely to the polish economy. You should be more respectful.

You expect better from niggers?

Attached: 1550666261355.jpg (200x247, 13K)

And that's a good thing.

Based

Attached: 1395932018_446232030.jpg (474x750, 95K)

Your people are fucking RATS. Literally worse than Albanians. You've somehow managed to betray LITERALLY every single country you were supposed to fight for, Poland and Russia included (multiple times for both) and then you fucking WONDER why both absolutely loathe you? Holodomor never happened but i sure as shit wish it did nowadays

it's not. no one likes you, you have enemies literally everywhere

you know why we are nice to you (for now)? because we have an excuse not to take niggers, because we already took your countryman

that's your only worth so shut the fuck up dumb moron I will never forget what your people did in the past

Simple they have the highest count of Neanderthal blood in my, this is facts, so does Kurds

based Slavbro

I fucking wish we could take Serbs instead of these Ukshits but well you can't have everything :(

Attached: 743.png (216x420, 52K)

what we do doe?

what about Russians though

>ukrainian
No such thing.

your people cut infants with saw .. fucking infants

germans comparing to you were lambs of peace for fuck sake. and you come here lamenting about some Ukrainian that got punched?

Ruskies are good lads, what's wrong with them?

>Betrays the PLC, fights for Russia
>Betrays Russia, fights for Austria-Hungary and Germany in WW1
>Betrays Russia when the soviets rise up, declares independence instead of joining either side
>WW2 happens
>Years of "oppression" by the soviets
>Both Poles and Ukrainians hate the soviets
>Perfect time to ally
>LOLNOPE.jpeg
>Ukrainians genocide a bunch of poles, fight for Nazis who were also genociding Poles
>Stalin manages to keep your animal instincts in check for a while
>You finally pacify after two centuries of actively fighting against your friends
>ff to today
>Hurr durr we wun yuropeen purspesktiv fugg u russia (even tho you gave us anything we fucking asked for during the soviet years and gave us massive concessions after our independence)
>"why everyone hate us :( "

Give back Lwow

nothing, just wanted to know your opinion. I know many Polacks are still salty about some aspects of our common history.

The Hohol cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Attached: 1501260138118.jpg (510x423, 30K)

Given your Croatia-esque history where you literally killed everyone who wanted to be friends with you only to have the privilege of gargling german balls, it is no wonder germans are literally the only nation that likes your pathetic excuse for a country

>as for the genocide of europe, consider it devine retribution for crimes agains poland and it ihabitants throu last milenium.
>and how is it not justified? krautniggers murered civilians, wanted to destroy my culture in XIXth century, partiton, teutonic order etc.; swedes invided and sacked my country; anglos used us and demanded payent for that while selling us to commies, same thing frenchies; and amerimutts wanted to nuke us during cold war, while forgetting who helped with their fight for independence

poles are honorary jews
never forget that the holocaust camps have been operated as education centres now for over 70 years, by poles.

Attached: 1551216359011.jpg (595x973, 260K)

what lol? Are you retarded or just brainwashed with Putin propaganda?
fair enough, some of this shit is prob. true

True Ukrainians are eastern Ukrainians and they are against maidan.

source me up

Stop dividing and post cute Ukrainian girls you filthy holoh.

Maidan literally was aggression of one Ukrainians against another. Maybe we should talk about this?

what are you doing in Guatemala Ivan? are you a degenerate sex tourist? if so show us chicks you scored with

Attached: ph_12067_41361.jpg (1024x1024, 219K)

Maidan was inspired by USA to push Ukraine into American-Jewish sphere of influence

simple as that

You are russian. You are basically scape goat for the western world. Stop fighting and embrace it.

This

Attached: 1534783189002.jpg (1868x1871, 1.29M)

nah, just a boring office job to get some shekels on my bank account. Totally legal.

don't give a shit.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-14 at 12.23.18.png (2268x818, 410K)

I didn't write anything about Russia and my opinion on modern Russian policy etc.

Just the fact that maidan was aggression.

Also how can Canadians support a facist country?

Image if French would be the only one state language in Canada and if government will start policy to make schools 100% in French. And English would be just banned Montreal. How would Canadian liberals take it?

While in Ukraine it's a real thing.

make money, come home, marry russian waifu and make three children at least

promise me you won't get seduced by brown ass just look at this pic do you want your kids to look like that?

Attached: 920x920.jpg (736x920, 31K)

i have some polski blood. after learning about wolhynia, i would probably beat one up too when i was drunk. its pathetic to even admit i would, but i can imagine waking up the next morning, with a hangover, hearing about getting really drunkand having a fight with a ukrainian over wolhynia. hope your driver is ok. im sure it was just some stupid drunk thing

Again with this dumb autism.

locals totally look like that, lmao.
i don't like local chicks, the lack of proper education is severe and obvious. Too bad they really got the short end of the stick over the course of their history, they deserve better fate IMO.

Lvov had 10% of eastern slavs before the 1939. And it's a question which dialect did they use and how it was releated to Ukrainian.

>We are literally defending Poland, and whole Europe for that matter, against the russian horde
Fucking self deluded turncoats, no wonder no one likes you.

>Imagine breaking over backwards to please your masters in Berlin for years on end, by betraying literally every other slav in vicinity, just to see this
The fact that a german told you this is actually priceless

>a ransom note with random/edited pictures
>evidence

Attached: TYR0NE.jpg (620x670, 30K)

Based

Cool, how about evidence that your "acting president" decided to rehabilitate a war criminal known to be working with the nazis who slaughtered around a hundred thousand Poles, an action that was somehow condemned by Germany, Poland AND Russia?

>Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz did it... I have proof. Polski pride:
youtube.com/watch?v=AfKZclMWS1U

Attached: 509px-Herb_Polski.svg.png (509x599, 158K)

>SIMPLY FOR BEING UKRAINIAN
Was he burning tires on the streets and shouting incomprehensibly? Can't do that in other countries.

Can't eat from shovels either, Ivan :)

Attached: блины_на_лопате.png (570x326, 394K)

Polacks are the reason why you exist as a separate country
They attacked Kiev in 14th century, after the Mongols attacked Rus, and held you captive as half-slave subhuman serfs to their pans. Then, after 200 years of mongolian yoke and submission to polish crown, Moscow gathered all the Russian prinicialities, defeated the mongols and liberated Kiev, alongside with Smolensk, from the Poolacks, but after 2 centuries you were so Polanized that even your language somewhat diverted. Nevertheless, everyone welcomed you back warmly, and even allowed you a shitton of autonomy and liberty unseen anywhere within Russia. Noone really punished you for anything, your guberniya became a safe heaven for all kinds of divergents and criminals, but as long as you stayed loyal noone really gave a fuck.

You, however, fell under jewish influence (and you hosted, and host, a lot of jews), and repaid us with separatism and then started to outright hate us, your own people (as we are one people that are genetically indistinguishable), and allied yourself to the west that literally craves for the Russian statehood to disappear.

Now you complain that Poles, POLES, the ones that held you as fucking slaves, raped your women and killed your men on every weekend, treat you badly in their country where they use you for cheap labour. Its like its 14th century again.

But, unlike 14th century Polish invasion, now you made yourself into their serfs willingly. You knew they hated you, but you wanted into EU and allied yourself to Polacks nonetheless. You brought this on yourself. And noone is going to save you this time.

Attached: polandandukraine.gif (408x348, 2.73M)

To the first sentence: Poles think the same about Russians.

I am a polack and I like Ukrainians but they need to give us fucking Lwow (the commies called it Lviv ever since when they invaded us which I half like and half dislike the invasion poland in 1939 btw). Fuck niggers and jews get me a lighter and some wodka to help burn em.

Ukrainian is closer to Czech and Slovak than to Polish. By phonetics.
Phonetics of some Russian dialects should be ever closer to eastern Polish.

Nah I unironically love Ruskies they are good bros

Ukrainians on the other hand are fucking cancer. It's cancer to talk to them, speak to them or even fuck their woman

At my Uni Ukki girls are begging Polish BVLLS to fuck them bareback with no condom so they could have a better life than in their shitty "country"

Attached: il_570xN.1815951079_c1v9.jpg (570x687, 93K)

thanks for the history lesson, boomer
Sorry we didn't want to eat from garbage containers with you. BTW, no oe "betrayed" you :)

PS: You're right about the Jews tho, there's plenty of these fucking things here

Attached: 91bea310e4e90ea1530a.jpg (548x307, 45K)

Eastern Ukrainians are ok in my opinion.

I personally think us slavs outta stop fighting and declare a race war on the sub human niggers

>the city of Lviv is the whole Western Ukraine
One city does not represent the whole region, especially when urbanization was much lower back then.
Galicia as a whole was 65% Ukrainian/ Ruthenian ecen before WW1. Volyn is even higher. Look up the Austrian census.
And you can meme all you want, but Galicia waa very important for the birth of Ukrainian nationalism. Eastern Ukraine would most likely still be "Little Russia" without it.

Kiev literally was builded by Eastern Polans tribe, Western Polans created Poland.

Also according to some information Russian tribes were partly Western Slavic too.

Meanwhile your shit ass "country" is praising bandera who killed thousands of poles by reaping them with farming tools and you think of this crime against humanity as your biggest "military" victory

based ivanbro

Attached: 1527095103871.jpg (985x612, 195K)

Jews are niggers mixed with apes and a small percentage of Egyptian blood.

Agree with the first part but SOME Slavs need to stop trying to fondle Kraut's balls and own up to their history, apologize and try to create a different future instead of doubling down on deepthroating that german dick
Second part nah, i prefer niggers over Anglos and Krauts, niggers aren't the ones who ruined Europe more than once, the latter two are

>They attacked Kiev in 14th century, after the Mongols attacked Rus
>ruskie education
Lithuanians did. Poles attacked Galicia and incorporated rest much later, during the Lublin union.

Slavs stop fighting for fucks sake. Let us unite under our kolovrat and drink vodka and eat Turkey.

this picture gave me depression

Attached: 1svq9p.jpg (480x445, 33K)

This "nationalism" separates your people. There are some people yet, outside of Ukraine, which speak releated dialects to Ukrainian but don't define themselves as Ukrainians yet.

Only eastern Ukraine can make the whole country united, but you don't understand it and support aggression.

i'm boutta say it...

Attached: about-to-say-it-meme-perfect-something-off-your-chest-PJu.png (640x360, 81K)

>SLAVS
>UNITING

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT A JOKER

Attached: 10646679_892999974067857_6103944697824535575_n.jpg (600x600, 95K)

Pls tell me its real

Serb, I don't know why you think niggers are good. But hey, anglos are the worst of whites but Kraus are the second best.

Ja nie pojemaju ?

>and you hosted, and host, a lot of jews
And that's because, first, poles invited a bunch of them to commonwealth and, second, then you literally created a containtment zone for them here. But we always massacred and pogromed them

I remember when polacks attacked mexican marines, they are Animals and deswrve the wrath of europe

see QT Ukki girl?
>let's bath together user! *gigs

what do?

Attached: sx.jpg (397x263, 42K)

From what i remember shitskins from your country tried to hook up with polish women on the beach by imitating niggers so polish soldiers beat you up haha

guess we really fucked up if our closest geographical ally is Mexico lol

Attached: 1505638481550.jpg (1024x1017, 83K)

Call the cops since you are a pedophile

To be real, who cares?
For years now I haven't seen a single article or discussion about your nation nor the shit you are entangled in.

Give me a reason to not believe the simple solution of just liquefying your nation into functioning nations around you? Because at this point it all seems so benign.

Attached: lobster-image-download-23666.png (516x277, 151K)

I'd fuck her raw desu

Attached: aweaw.jpg (900x900, 70K)

>be black BVLL
>see QT Polish chick
>she asks"wanna put it in my kurwa?"
>proceed to spread HIV through Poland

Attached: 1301758958_by_kamilszam_600.jpg (600x586, 47K)

he fucked woman you wouldn't even look at without puking

niggers have zero self esteem so they go for complete trash

Attached: 4079554e58f6d684abe2a28022cfef08.jpg (723x516, 49K)

>strategically misses an argument

Attached: image-01-who2.jpg (820x457, 79K)

You just got on a list of pedos.. just kidding the only thing our police can do is to look up your facebook hahaha

HIV is more related to drug consumption than sex

Holy shit no wonder Ukraine has the GDP of Jamaica. It took quite literally one search.

Attached: hiv-graph-statista.jpg (2048x1536, 188K)

That's a nice flag.

Aye I know, still it refutes his shitpost. Also UK is third, fuck me up.

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)