Damn, does anyone else really miss Obama? America hasn't been the same since he left the (((White))) House

Damn, does anyone else really miss Obama? America hasn't been the same since he left the (((White))) House.

Attached: barack.jpg (1024x683, 194K)

> America hasn't been the same since he left the (((White))) House.
No, it hasn’t been the same. It’s been significantly better.
Do not miss King Nigger at all.

How would you know how Obama's presidency was considering you live across the ocean. Actually retarded.

Attached: 2JBYHou.jpg (342x298, 41K)

But Obama was so cool though you have to admit.

Attached: 463a71db8429b927998347f41e3e9fbe.jpg (320x480, 22K)

who ?

Damn he couldn't even get digits

He did a lot more deportations than orangeman's doing.

>Do you miss Presidents that are awarded peace prizes for starting 5 new wars?

No.

Attached: dolphinsex.gif (259x176, 678K)

Attached: CF334FEB-8A99-4EC8-AE9F-AFD97312AF15.jpg (248x248, 11K)

But he literally murdered Osama the Dalilami post-dialysis and dumped his body in the ocean without even leaving a trace of evidence.

>He

No. Osama Bin Laden is still alive.

Attached: lol_zpsa6e57603.gif (304x262, 1.99M)

he was one of the worst presidents of all time. Literally bailed out wallstreet who fucked us on the housing crash, then passed mandated healthcare that is among the worst in the world.

>this sarcasm

I don’t think he was “cool,” and even if I did, I want a president that at least pretends to respect my rights, not one that is “cool.”
Trump is a huge disappoint,ent. He has failed to deliver on most of his campaign promises, and has actually signed more gun control than Obummer did - banning bump stocks.
However, he put two solid conservatives on the Supreme Court, and for that I am eternally grateful.

At least he didn't suck Israeli cock, and he cut unemployment in half. And dude are you kidding, first term Obama was the coolest president in history. No one even comes close to first term Obama.

Attached: ob.jpg (600x400, 37K)

First term Obama was a complete dick. He got elected on affirmative action - it’s a black mans turn to be president, so I guess we’ll takethis one.
He was insufferable, proud of hims of without justification, and he couldn’t say three words without bashing America.
He lied as much as trump does - if you like your health insurance you can keep it.
He jumped at every chance to blame whitey.
It wasn’t until the tea party spanked him in 2010 that he started to believe he wasn’t god after all.
He sucked, and I’m happy he is in our rear view mirror. If you like him so much. Invite him to wreck, I mean rule, your country.
That is, if you can get a license for that opinion. How does the Muslim cock taste? The UK sucks enough of it lately.

OP is a fucking sperg who literally started this thread because I noted that obutfuck is a irrelevant nigger has been that hasn't even rated his own thread on Jow Forums in ages
have a (pic related)
go fuck your ass with a machete

Attached: sage.jpg (1500x1024, 430K)

Obama was honestly the best president of my lifetime, which is pretty sad. America is fucked.

What has been better? Right wing dissidents being hunted down by the FBI and locked up in mass numbers? Higher immigration rate? Banking deregulation?

You're not that important, don't flatter yourself

He was a Niggerific Presididn't

the most PROVABLY CORRUPT president in contemporary politics. wholly owned by Citigroup as the emails clearly show. he was a plant from the beginning.

fucking low-information programmed NPC drone. there's tons of evidence that proves he fucked this country almost irreparably, but you just believe whatever the fuck you're told. it's so pathetic.