Women love confidence because it blinds the man and keeps him from questioning them

Women love confidence because it blinds the man and keeps him from questioning them.

Attached: imagesUMWR3Y93.jpg (262x192, 9K)

It's much more likely to be the insecure man who puts women on pedestals and is afraid of confrontation that won't question them.

A confident man isn't afraid of expressing his opinions, but he also isn't afraid of those opinions being challenged. He's willing and able to defend them, and to reconsider a point of view if he's wrong. He also won't be an asshole if he's right because he doesn't derive his self-worth from being right.

Confident man will assume everything is perfect because hes so great though. Humility (manly insecurity) is better

There's a massive difference between humility and insecurity.

Humility is knowing you're not the smartest or the best, but that you are still valid. Insecurity is being threatened by everything because your sense of worth is so low.

Also, confidence does not equal willful ignorance or blindness. They can happen in conjunction, but not all rectangles are squares.

Humility will always pay attention though and has no drawbacks. Confidence can backfire.

Humility>confidence

Also, humble man will always strive to be better so he leaves no room for excuses.

They need to exist in balance. You can be overconfident, but you can also be overly humble. What you need to do is have an accurate assessment of your abilities, a security in your own self that is not challenged or threatened by others, but also not be of the opinion that you're flawless or of more value than another life.

Being overly humble is called being a doormat. You need to respect your self as well as others, equally. They can both exist simultaneously.

No, insecure is door mat. Humble man loves himself and doesn't put up with bullshit but always strives to be better while confident man will plateau cuz everthing is perfect

Great thread, really fascinating discussion of trivial semantics.

This take gets spicier the longer you look at it.

This, I feel bad for reading through this shit.

Attached: hissing Chi.gif (500x436, 1.29M)

Why you mad?

See confident ones also get pissy when you question them. Humble nigga shrugs it off.

Not mad, just bored by tedious people

>brags about his humility
Hmm

Lol im working on it. Gunna get my ass kicked by an mma fighter

Then leave.

Why not just stop being autistic? It'll do you some good in the long run.

But what if i like being autistic?

I love a confident man because it makes me feel safe. I don’t want to be in control.

Courage yields same results.

Thats another one. Confidence makes you ignore weaknesses instead of utilizing them.

Wait a minute, I know! Youre chicks, that why youre pissy!

You don't

Why not?

I thought 4channel was incel free?

Why would you?

Resorting to name calling means you have no argument.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Idk. I guess having a weird personality is better than being a piece of wood. Makes social life difficult though but i least have a few friends.

Yeah, you're women.