Thoughts?

Thoughts?

www-m.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html?

Attached: D3B44A32-0D5F-4B05-A475-0CC5A027B887.jpg (1125x1590, 770K)

>Thoughts?
Propaganda, it's not good for you.

Liberalism loves sinking the bar, and we don't have James Cameron to bring it back up.

outlaw judaism

Attached: 1552464755224.jpg (587x534, 105K)

Ofc it's Fucking CNN

isn't that good for you guys?
let the soibois cuck themselves
why should you care?

STUDY SAYS
SCIENTISTS SAY
ACCORDING TO EXPERTS

I really can't wait until some crazy shoots up CNN live. Going to make for some cool webms.

Yeah and where’s YOURsource buddy? I spy a scared cuck lol

Ive swung with a few couples, youd be fucking surprised how many are republicans/conservatives. Id honestly say they outnumber democrats.

Just putting out the news their followers want

>> I don't logic well

Attached: People who hate X.png (500x328, 43K)

Imagine my shock

Attached: 3AC7ECB5-361E-467B-A33F-FCBE416197C9.jpg (1242x1368, 310K)

EVERY TIME

I wonder why would someone push this kind of ideas into the general population

Attached: PicsArt_03-14-12.04.14.jpg (1080x1080, 166K)

All of the swinger neighborhoods where I live are white collar professional republican. Can confirm.

When house-hunting, I purposefully avoided that shit. About 2 years after I bought a house in a quiet neighborhood, some bitch got shot with a shotgun while running from a house in one of the swinger neighborhoods in the middle of the day. Vindication.

(Northern Virginia)

Attached: conservative girls 4.jpg (2048x1364, 226K)

Conservatives have more sex, more children, and are happier than liberals according to every study and survey going back half a century. We’re the Chads. This “right wing incel” thing is a big psy-op. As of hours ago I’m being texted at work by a 5’8 former Eastern European runway model.

The left just projects everything, their insecurities, their weakness, their racism, they just invert reality in on itself because all their ideas suck and can only be sold on lies.

Attached: 101C6309-C7BF-4702-BD0F-C79F72934835.jpg (1024x596, 81K)

Pure coincidence, my friend.

Attached: no.jpg (300x562, 28K)

>thoughts?
Yes, why is this thread still here?

The study these kinds of articles usually reference is one where over half the couples were gay men with the dominant (or Alpha) in the relationship having sex with other men and the other guy simply accepting it because they were never officially monogamous in the first place. Swinging, an open relationship or cuckolding is a disaster for the vast majority of couples and the ones that survive it is either when both people involved were into it before meeting each other or they try it once and immediately realizes that this is not for them.

Also that fucking title. "Can be" and "Some couples" are both major red flags of the publisher and author hedging their bets. Technically if it works for 1 couple out of 100 but is a disaster for the other 99 then the title would still be true.

Whenever a news organization isn't being definitive or concrete you should ask why. Most of the time it's simply because they aren't sure yet and haven't confirmed the story enough to be bullet proof but they are on a deadline and have to get the story out.

Do you have a source on that?

Source?

A source. I need a source.

Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.

No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.

You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.

Do you have a degree in that field?

A college degree? In that field?

Then your arguments are invalid.

No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.

Correlation does not equal causation.

CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.

You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.

Nope, still haven't.

I just looked through all 308 pages of your user history, figures I'm debating a glormpf supporter. A moron.

Yes why didn't I think of that. The way to fix my marriage is to watch my wife get the BBC. It's so obvious.

Attached: 1548032680657.jpg (450x720, 555K)

>watching other men fuck your wife
>on purpose

Attached: laffin12.jpg (600x600, 39K)

Yeah my ex-wife tried this shit. I said sure, but you're now paying half the rent, paying for your own car + insurance + gas, and whatever pocket money you want you need to earn yourself. I wasn't going to give her money to ride the Colorado cock carousel. It was generous of me to still buy groceries.

We split 3 months later, I traded her in for a used German model 7 years younger and haven't been happier.

I've tried thinking she would be antagonized by me fucking someone else and get upset yet more attracted to me. It did the opposite, completely turning her off to me.

Basically the writer of this is pro-destruction of the family unit.