This virus is spreading faster and faster

thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/433735-dicks-sporting-goods-pulling-guns-from-125-stores

Attached: 5435625.png (1039x540, 408K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.uk.investing.com/news/stock-market-news/asda-supermarkets-to-stop-selling-single-kitchen-knives-1463765?ampMode=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cry more guncel

Old news.
Shop at Cabellas

Ive never been in a "Dick's"
I dont even know where one is.

This is from yesterday.

No one buys guns from these faggots anyways, plus their stores have been failing for years.

t. Incel

They probably just weren't selling any after cucking so hard, so why not go full retard?

More like Dickless Sporting Goods

Faaahk, we just wanted a nice white country for ourselves and our progeny.

It's a sporting goods chain, possibly on the whole east coast, /at least/ in VA.

For real though, who in the fuck bought guns from Dick’s anyway?

Sounds gay. We have Big R's and Cabella's. You can buy pants, a rifle, and fence posts at Big R. What else do you need? lmao

The same people who bought them from wal-mart I guess.

theyve already done this though

That's old news, and Dick's is already going broke.

Wouldn't nogun liberal cucks be guncels?

Attached: 1529867840369.jpg (779x729, 158K)

Gun ownership is uniquely white male, even though there are outliers the main bulk of gun owners is white men. This is problematic for me and my people, the Jews, because white men typically are resistant to ethnic replacement. Through strict regulation and tedious application procedures we can divest the interest of the younger white men away from firearms and into something more multicultural, such as Marvel films and video games (granted these have strong female leads with multiracial romantic interests.) I support the effort for sensible gun regulation made by my idols in the replacement of white men such as Feinstein, Pelosi and Schumer. It won't be until we can strip these deadly weapons from the hands of white men that they can be replaced. Through open borders, reinvestment in welfare and reparations, and strict gun regulation we will finally see World Peace and prosperity of a classless raceless populace ( well mostly, Jews above all master race.)
We need to promote open borders, endless immigration, reinvestment into welfare and reparations, of course gun control legislation and multicultural diversity. Accelerationism is the only answer to save the white race goys

t. Morphy

Based scheels with the overpriced generic guns. Dicks has been on this no-guns in a sporting goods store since parkland

go back to r*ddit

ib4 Dick's Sporting Goods applies for bankruptcy

I guess they want to go out of business. They will be a regretful decision in few years

everywhere basically handed over guns and accepted heavy restrictions

americans seem to think its not going to happen act like they will go bananas if it does while basically relying on a lobby group they pay membership too

all you are going to do is cry about how n.r.a fucked up and have a few competing special interests wanting membership money promising to fix it

Attached: 🤣.jpg (500x440, 103K)

Have sex

You chimps really love running shit into the ground, don't you. No wonder you're all fucking failures.

Attached: rtc2019.gif (676x509, 98K)

Whatever you say cuck.

Attached: compliance.jpg (1072x1340, 1.21M)

are you sure that English is your first language?

Gun owners have been boycotting them so they aren't really selling any guns to begin with thus they are pulling guns from inventory because its hundreds of dollars per unit sitting on a shelf never moving.

not when i'm drunk

The cia might try using state subsidization to get stores to stop selling guns. This is another front on the attack of glow niggers afraid to lose their lives in a rebellion on the constitution you burgers so value.

You realize that Dicks owns field and streams which is where they sell their guns now?
Because people havent been going to dicks since long before newtown so it only added costs
Same as how walmart dumped ARs, they dont sell to justify the space

It's much simpler than that. Guns are expensive and tend to sit on the shelf for extended periods holding up thousands of dollars in the form of inventory you might be lucky to make 10% on tops. All the money in guns is in accessories and ammunition.

Hey! Snap! Asda are pulling knives from their stores in the UK!

m.uk.investing.com/news/stock-market-news/asda-supermarkets-to-stop-selling-single-kitchen-knives-1463765?ampMode=1

Cos that will stop knife violence!

I hope someone rob's a Dick's Sporting Goods at gunpoint.

:^)

Attached: mfw ned.png (279x296, 131K)