Does my boss want to fuck me?

Does my boss want to fuck me?
She's married with a kid. So after I was working for not too long and she was getting more familiar with me. One day I got a new position of stacking shit in the back of the store. For third shift to put each item designated stack to it's aisle.
So she made me a list with her cell and house #. In case I get stuck and need help. I was to be alone for like 3 hours til someone come in to assist me since I started I was slow and unfamiliar to it.
Now later on like weeks later. I got new position at the job. It was close to closing. Somehow I ended up alone with her. She was like "Oh user I like you" in a flirty voice. I was so shocked and caught off guard I couldn't flirt back. I remained with resting face.
She quickly changed her tone and act like nothing happened.
After I would eventually light flirt with smirky smile and eye contact. She'd repeat it. I'd go cold feet eventually when she initiate because I feel guilty she's married.
Also maybe she's just doing it cause marriage can grow a little stale and everyone wants to feel wanted. More like a reminder and for self esteem, maybe?
Maybe if we do it, it can backfire bad if let's say her husband somehow catches on and leads me to a trap via text. I text her every now and then to let her know I'm running late when I know she's at work. She rarely calls sometimes if the store is unexpectedly short on a day off.
Should I try to fuck?
I have only fucked a few girls in my lifetime but because they wanted me. I'm not smooth lol.
I'm early 20s and she's probably in her 40s or late 30s.
I want to go to a bar one day but I'm not charismatic.

Attached: MV5BNGZmNjBjZTQtN2Q0NC00NzUwLWE0NjQtZDUzODRhYzY0ZDE4L2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjM2NDIwMzQ@._V1_.jpg (640x480, 28K)

Bruh u r low iq

And may god have mercy on your soul

C'mon lol.

My iq is 129 btw

Too bad having a high IQ doesn't help social retardism.

It's astounding how many high IQ people there are on Jow Forums. Blows my mind

Attached: 2340180.jpg (480x360, 25K)

I believe it's a bit above average. Nothing crazy.

I don't think it's that high, sleeply not mentally challenged and don't act on every impulse. Ok I'm socially retarded, whatever. Can you help me man?

>127 iq
Oh I didn't think it was that high, I remember just skimming through it. Cool shit, please I'm like everybody else. Just a regular young guy.

Attached: Screenshot_20190224-014458~2.png (1080x1275, 361K)

simply* not sleeply lol.

no

Why

>married
>is your boss
>>GuYs I tHiNK mY B0Ss hAs tHE HoTs 4 mE
M8 even if she did want to get in your pants, no part of this is worth the can of worms you'd be opening up. Seriously just get with any other girl. So what if you aren't the smoothest, you've already been with chicks. That puts you leagues above most on here. If you are actually planning on "going through" with this then

Attached: 1520172750952.png (341x358, 153K)

Depends on your morals, but fucking your boss in the long run will lead you to problems (your coworkers WILL find out and will resent you for it, since whatever promotion/pay raise you get will be associated with your relationship), also once this fling ends, what do you think will happen to you in the workplace?

You're still illiterate.

She str8 up said she likes you. Touch her lightly on the arm, walk away. Say something funny, go to work. She'll get the idea or you can offer to meet her somewhere.

t. guy who fucks

How can I fix that?

I'm a community college student working in retail. I won't be here forever.

Make eye contact and give a firm handshake but mostly just be yourself

Then it depends on your morals, just be aware that her marriage can go to shit because of this (her children being raised up in a broken family due to the divorce), if you're ok with this go ahead, since you only know her from the workplace right?

Only from the workplace