Is there a difference between the way men and women post?

Is there a difference between the way men and women post?

Attached: comp-cat-food-e1445270883149.jpg (540x359, 17K)

yes and it's extremly noticable. I wont tell you how do i know it because roasties there will change their tactics.

fag

(;゚д゚)

It's not a be all end all.
But basically the more memes in the post, the more likely it's a male

If it's ignorant af it's most likely a female

Some dude on Jow Forums made a post about the differences and it actually seems plausible. I don't have it saved but I've seen others post it

Kitties are not or eating. They are for scritching

Dudes use clinical language and girls don't, their posts are more colloquial.

Should I use more colloquial language to make girls like me? Make them think I am one of their kind?

Pretty much this.

Men try to look at things in a quantifiable way most of the time.

Women generally look at things through the way it makes them feel.

Both can be retarded in their own way.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: lBM72fo.jpg (960x540, 190K)

FUCK NO. Women generally don't know what they want. They feel shit. That's WHY they like it when a man "takes control." Among other cliche sayings like that. Wtf is that supposed to mean? They couldn't tell you exactly, but they know when they like someone for hitting those marks.

Basically what I'm saying is don't take dating advice from women.

I'm a girl and I definitely think women are the only ones to use exclamation marks. I use them a ton! (!!) But it's pretty easy to tell otherwise as well :)

No, not really. There's probabilities but in the internet of nowadays, and the gender culture, you never know WHAT you're talking to.

No. It's just about personality. People always assume I am a guy unless I specify otherwise either directly or by the content being female specific like bra shopping or whatever. Sometimes it has been obvious and people still thought I was a guy so yeah, people usually assume without really reading.

They're emotional, we're logical.

But what you're saying is that there ARE differences in the way that people post.
They assume you're a man from the way you post. Which means there is a way that you post shit that makes people think you're a man.

underrated

Not really. I am not the most stereotypically feminine woman out there but you can clearly see from a lot of the answers, people only associate positive traits with men and negative with women. I don't fit the stereotypes therefore I must be a man to them because they can't fathom that women are humans too. That a woman can talk about things besides makeup and shopping. The default for them is often male. If men weren't emotional this board wouldn't exist and their wouldn't be individuals baited on a daily basis.

It's the retarded things we do that make us unique, though

Everyone assumes man as a default, so usually on Jow Forums the "women" are either people who out themselves as women by talking about feminine details or someone who's points you don't like but can't hit with the usual npc responses

>people only associate positive traits with men and negative with women
Lol, what? Is that why men can't sit next to children on airplanes?

U gotta rape

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-23-20-26-55.png (720x1280, 296K)

Only a loser like yourself would think there's a difference between the way men and women write have you ever even talked to a women before not including your mom?

Yes that's wrong.
But there is a huge problem with pedophilia and human trafficking and employees were trained to look out for it. These policies are likely a poorly chosen solution and were only on a small number of airlines and aren't an issue anymore.

If you aren't bringing up irrelevent things to make an agenda out of this and can't notice it across everyday culture, then here's a start. Stick around and there's going to be plenty more.

I find women have an aversion to commas, and punctuation in general if they're being lazy.