All white "women" are mentally ill/fucked up in the head. No exceptions

All white "women" are mentally ill/fucked up in the head. No exceptions

Attached: theranos-elizabeth-holmes-01.jpg (1440x952, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aq0eGdHMkA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>All "women" are mentally ill/fucked up in the head. No exceptions

ftfy

Women are clay, blame their fathers

Only a jew would say that. White women are goddesses, we all know you salivate over them. Do you miss your foreskin? Rabbi's love eating foreskins, filthy barbaric jews.

Attached: 1552238818742m.jpg (1002x1024, 65K)

>White women are goddesses,

White knight cuck

same eyes, googly eyes = psychopaths

Attached: 1552509799133.jpg (1600x900, 145K)

True

this is true

but niggers are not human

>blame men, women have no agency

cuck

Women literally don't have agency, the number one thing that gets them wet is not taking them seriously

i would probably have sex with this mk-ultra victim lookin' nigga

Attached: 1509632426262s.jpg (125x111, 2K)

White women did nothing wrong

Too bad she is Jewish kike

Pathetic. Do you sometimes look in the mirror and cry over your retardation?

They can be deprogrammed

stupid white faggot. yes, women have no agency. they're children. men have to control them. "feminism" and all that shit is only victorious because cucked western men listen to women, instead of just beating them up and sending them back to where they belong (the house). beat the women, but behead the men, since they should have known better.

t. succesful father and husband with obedient wife, outbreeding weak Germans soon

then dont complain when they fuck black guys instead of you

Oh look,another kike thread to divide and destroy the white race. Fuck off, noseberg.

underated

>Weak Germans

Turk? And if so, what's the racial background of your wife? Maybe also elaborate on your religious beliefs as well, to better give context on your situation.

Attached: ugly Mongoloid.jpg (570x399, 56K)

Women aren't wired for anything but chad cock, pic related. Is all, so they're fine if you accept their innate biology and scrap the idealistic view most people hold on them.

>pic related

Attached: Human Nature .png (925x737, 123K)

Probably. We put them on pedestals with chivalry during the 19th century, and during the 20th they were told they were perfect and powerful princesses by Marxism, and to go ahead and ride the cock carousel. Now most of them will end up being old cat and wine ladies.

Articles, book, podcast, two fucking documentary series, enough already about this sneaky broad.

Attached: 1475894001408.jpg (750x1086, 81K)

Looks like one of the orcs of the Misty Mountains.

That'll maybe inflate their egos, but it won't change the way in which they're determined to treat you according to your looks criteria. As all women, regardless of political affiliation, generally side step abuse for people they subconsciously assess to be of good genetic quality, while doing the inverse for those who don't meet that standard. This btw is all innate, and not the product of any given culture.

Attached: anal enthusiast.png (486x494, 92K)

Just wait until you date an East Asian girl adopted into a white family.. all of the white neuroses plus identity issues and a warped sense of POC entitlement/oppression.
Worst year of my life tbqh, pussy was too good to quit but it became too much.

Next time I want an honest to God FOB.

For sure. White women are absolute dogshit. Colonize a black/brown and you will forever be king. Im surprised the jews arent pushing more people to date/marry/impregnate white women because that is what will truly destroy your life

Also to make sure this isn't another incel thread, post your height and scale your looks on a 1-10 range OP.

Attached: 911.jpg (501x414, 42K)

Looks aren't as important to women as they are to men. Mainly the women are attracted to power, which manifests different at different ages. When you're in high school they want the biggest buffest guy, but in the adult world they want the biggest and buffest wallet. It's pretty common for them to go for older guys because it takes longer to accumulate wealth. You can be a 60 year old boomer and get a 20 year old super model looking thot provided you have a nice enough car and suite.

>blame men, women have no agency
yes, exactly

Sanpaku eyes

FUCK SHE MAKES ME DIAMONDS OMG

Just imagine such a crazy bitch in bed FUCKK

Attached: ff061e123c282f2035d9c2d2234d838499034d76_hq.jpg (1024x978, 84K)

fpbp

>too much

How so? And what was your looks criteria on a 1-10 range during this relationship? Reason I ask btw, is to see if I can make a correlation between being ugly and failing at general relations with the opposite sex.

Attached: Ass gaping autist.png (600x971, 189K)

Fuck I must be attracted to crazy because those two make me diamonds. The things I would do to them would make an Arab sheik blush.

Attached: 1549805894254.png (321x321, 101K)

Hahahahahaha my bro

Attached: 7epp35v6n9o11.png (367x309, 121K)

I wanted to add:
My main problem with white women is that they overestimate the value of their looks and underestimate the value of their virginity. You have a lot of ugly and plain girls trying to trade up for more than they're worth. The end result is going to be that a lot of them will just be taken out of the gene pool, because a well settled guy isn't going to marry a used up hypergamous thot. A lot of middle class white males will just choose to race-mix or go mgtow. The white race will diminish and eventually cease to exist outside of Eastern Europe.

>Looks aren't as important

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

Attached: Grim rim job.jpg (600x600, 21K)

Take the Asian pill
Much more femenine and they don’t bark at you

Blacked dot com

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6aq0eGdHMkA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kVB3ypWVu14

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo

Attached: bitch.png (900x900, 101K)

ITT butthurt whitebois cry about white women finding them sexually unsatisfactory.

I dated an Asian girl raised by white parents once. She had so many issues, and she acted so white that I often forgot she was Asian.

Not bad.

Attached: BBC.jpg (500x452, 94K)

Based Somali bro.

It's not their fault, really. From birth they are taught that the white race is evil and must be destroyed and that if they pro-create or even hang out with other whites they are useless, disgusting sacs of life. They are taught their entire culture is built on enslaving other races and that they should be eternally shameful for their accomplishments.

Get the Jews and Commies out of our schools and they can be taught right.

I didn't say looks aren't important, I said they aren't as much of a factor with women as they are with men. If that were the case you wouldn't see so many women with older guys. For the right price women will date old guys, fat guys, black guys, whatever. The price tag is supreme with them.

When it comes to men, there's nothing that's going to break the ugly barrier when it comes to how rich or smart a woman is. We trade resources for their youth and beauty. It takes time to get the resources for us, but their value depletes with time, so they often go for older guys. That's why feminism is such a buzzkill, because it's got women thinking they can spend their 20's slutting around and then they can settle down at 30, but they can't.

Attached: Pepe.jpg (580x477, 181K)

>all women
ftfy

>Aren't as much of a factor
>I didn't say looks aren't important

And literally just back track through those videos for a thorough rebuttal.

Attached: Penile Hemorrhages.jpg (951x840, 90K)

Very nice meme

>literally everybody told her that her idea was batshit
>she jews silicon valley out of billions because they're also retarded
>the person she hires to run the science tells her it makes no sense
>she instead avoids the entire clinical science profession like the plague
>is surprised when she gets buttfucked by every organization in the US
On the plus side, she cost a bunch of bay area betas a whole lot of money

My blonde blue eyed gf is so cute when she sleeps, I just wanna get on top of her and fuck her even though we literally just fucked XD

Not mine

she jewed the techjews

well done

Don't fuck a wallaby, Crocadile Dundee. It's not worth it. Just go for a walkabout and sing Waltzing Matilda

Found the race-traitor gook worshipping clown.

So are white men.
Actual white men live on a an abstract level of insanity that fuels there insane never dying motivation.

Myth of Sisyphus is completely foreign and inapplicable to non whites.

Attached: D002C0B7-4B0E-49E9-B02E-D602E09DF11B.jpg (354x382, 103K)

Nah shes french m8, french birds are always worth it

I thought I was being pretty plain. At this point I can only assume that you are still in high school or that you don't speak English as a first language.

Men care about looks as their first priority, women care about resources and power. The way women level up is by marring the highest status man they can get. They trade looks for money. They still care somewhat about looks, but not nearly as much as we do. They also don't care about chastity as much as we do.

What race are you?

pic related is an actual poltard.
He told me how much he hates white male race traitors, and calls asian women insects.
he also expressed his undying loyalty and love for white women

Attached: JPEG_20181207_010829.jpg (3264x2448, 1.82M)

I guarantee you haven't been in a relationship with one for longer than 6 months.

Fry the rice, pay the price. You'll see.

take the transpill, white man

Attached: 100561510.gif (544x942, 2.14M)

pic related, another poltard. I add them to discord from pol, as they think im a femanon.
Then i get pics of them after talking to them about what they think of WMAF couples.
pic related went on a 30 minute long rant about how WMAF couples are beta incels and not manly.
Real men like white girls according to this subhuman lmfao

Attached: image0-3.png (750x1334, 3.16M)

Trans should be locked up.

Rubbing my blonde blue eyed gfs ass right now through her panties :3

pic related, another white nationalist who hates "incels" (WMAF).
wouldnt stop calling asian women insects

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-205530.png (720x1280, 249K)

The day of the artificial womb is nigh. There will be need for cis women no more.

Attached: 1552075356390.jpg (728x728, 60K)

heres yet another poltard.
also hates "incels" (WMAF).
worshipped white women and literaly called me a goddess multiple times

Attached: 20171230_121829-1.jpg (2592x1944, 1.47M)

If you want to fool around with them then go ahead. Just dont breed with them.

another of this cuckold

Attached: 20180531_192810.jpg (2592x1944, 1.35M)

Yes become trans, you will be so beautiful

Attached: 1552524316381.jpg (1024x789, 141K)

Attached: fetus is a parasite.jpg (914x411, 74K)

pic related said blonde and ginger men arent white or aryan, but blonde and ginger women are.
then he also called himself the epitome of white, and yet again asian women are insects.
these are the types of subhumans who say these things, and they ALL look like this

Attached: IMG_20190217_164602.jpg (2309x3233, 1.64M)

Attached: boofuckinghoo.png (664x369, 27K)

>thread about how "white women bad"
>meme flag

at this point, with all the russian bots, jidf, deep state and glow in the dark cia niggers, this board is purely satire and should only be used as a laugh.

Attached: 1550299151024.jpg (776x960, 72K)

Attached: emotional violence.png (597x498, 26K)

Gross, and no one should unironically use "cis." There is only male and female, and it doesn't change through wishful thinking.

My suggestion is to work out and get a job. After that you can get a woman. The artificial wombs will only be something available to wealthy elites, not to lower and middle class people. Don't count on anything until it comes to fruition.

Fuckkk im so horny bros. Gonna waje this bitch up witba fingerblastt cya later virgfgins

Slide thread, some asshole is intentionally try to sow division, between men and women, between the races, what kind of asshole benefits from doing that? How does this thread further the goal of taking the country back from politicians abusing power to force some radical degenerate agenda? What does this bullshit do to make Jow Forums more interesting? Nothing. user knows better than to be baited by trannies who can't find their gender with two hands and a flashlight.

Attached: capitalismlol.jpg (782x652, 72K)

One more for good measure. I agree with you OP.

Attached: Saudi Arabia.jpg (1169x762, 137K)

Americanized women are delusional.

The magapede invasion is worse than those other 4 combined.

pic related is a white nationalist with "baste black boyfriend", trump supporter.
she told me how she hates asian girls, "theyre so ugly, they all need plastic surgery, they try so hard to look like a white woman like us, its so sad".

when i told her i was actually a man, she said
"see, this is why i call white guys creepy"
haha

Attached: Snapchat-1208584071.jpg (1280x720, 304K)

America isn't 435 years old.

ay dio mios

>be trans
>claim victimhood
>???
>profit

pic related is yet another poltard.
24 years old, pot smoking, mushroom eating nutcase from california.
He ranted about how he hates seeing filthy gook women everywhere he goes.
he just wants to see white aryan men like himself in a california ethnostate.

Attached: JPEG_20190209_182915.jpg (2576x1932, 1.42M)

>Elizabeth Holmes
>British Anglo-Women
>Normal
user, all Anglos from 1648-present are bat shit insane. They literally believe they are the ancient jews. You cannot call them white. I mean, technically they are white on the exterior, but the interior is completely messed up.

Attached: The New Phariseeism - Anglo Phariseeism.jpg (583x936, 188K)

>All white "women" are mentally ill/fucked up in the head. No exceptions

Fine. Then you Jow Forumstards need to stop posting threads about how more white men need to sleep with more white women in order to make more white babies to save the white race.
Pick a position and stick with it, for fucks sake.

yeah, pic related is a poojeet. he worships the ground white women walk on. he larps as a white man on pol and attacks WMAF posters.
he showed me one of his screenshots, its sad

Attached: JPEG_20190228_193435.jpg (1530x2040, 713K)

>be trans
>claim victimhood
>get bullies by TERFs instead

pic related is the best looking white nationalist from pol ive ever seen, and hes a literal neckbeard.
he told me he wants to genocide WMAF couples.
"I would rather see a white girl with a based black man, than a white guy with some insect fish girl"

Attached: image0-5.jpg (3024x4032, 1.39M)

Calm down, you're posting pictures of random people and adding your own fantasy story. Who are you fooling? If you want your gook where so badly just go and get one. Just know that we will laugh at you when you suffer the consequences.

Stop making excuses by posting the worst looking white women as a cover for your inability to get a good white woman.

Attached: 920x920.jpg (847x920, 43K)

OK and?

speaking of trannies. pic related is from pol, i never found out if its a dude or a chick. but it is for sure a tranny of some kind.
it told me, once again, how disgusting asian women are, and that white men who like asian women are subhuman

Attached: Snapchat-1439554122.jpg (1080x2076, 458K)

I think you are full of shit, you're just posting randoms and barfing your sick psycho fantasies. I don't believe anything anyone on the internet says unless they have actual evidence because of all the posers wannabes and pseudo intellectuals itching their assholes and sniffing their fingers online, like you..

Attached: imsosmart.jpg (613x388, 56K)