Women age like milk, men age like wi-

ohnononono! Face it, men's lives beyond 30 is just as, if not, more ruined than women's, no matter what mgtow copers claim

Attached: men age.png (1258x720, 832K)

You lose 20% of collagen by age 30!!!

Attached: collagen.jpg (1000x707, 46K)

>Women age like milk
because they make milk

>Mgtow's unironically believe they can believe the best version of themselves at 40
hahahahaha

Attached: mgtow cope.jpg (2480x3796, 540K)

Attached: aging 4.jpg (1258x720, 95K)

I think it’s just Anglo genes desu.

Attached: 9B618940-981A-4FD5-A108-2987E508C40E.jpg (980x1472, 235K)

Just look at the difference a few years make!!

Attached: aging 2.png (1258x720, 911K)

Do you have a point? You think young men look better than middle aged men? Who fucking cares

Your life ends at 30, as simple as that, women at least can find a beta provider, men can't do anything, no matter how much wealth you acquire, you'll always be a cuck and not truly loved

Attached: aging 3.png (1258x720, 999K)

Thing is, at 35 he still looks good. Women at that age already look like shit.

my wrinkled sack looks younger than my fucking face.

Men believe if they acquire enough wealth and status, their lives can be perfect at 40! It's a massive cope

Attached: aging.jpg (720x450, 95K)

>Even self-made celebrities like Stefan Molyneux have to settle for used up jewesses

Attached: 3jpR3pM3JAostTExvc7kB9nF37VxoniDpJvHqLmSABc2M9t4FmicwfeosnG5ZYWuziBBasFtnHe4ashDNuGosfCiQLDF46rUkZX4 (600x340, 47K)

UV exposure?

But he still looks good?

Stefs a big guy

>The older you get, the more likely men are to commit suicide

Attached: suicide rate.png (1200x927, 437K)

4u

Yeah it's a huge cope. For both genders your highest potential for physical attractiveness is around 16-25. That doesn't always mean that'll be your peak, for example you might be a fat shit from 16-25 and then become Jow Forums at 30 and you'll look your best at 30, but you still won't look as good as you would have if you were Jow Forums between 16-25.

Aging is completely down to your lifestyle, not gender. If you eat healthy, work out every day, take care of your skin, you will probably age gracefully regardless of whether you're a man or woman. If you live like a hedonist and don't take care of yourself you will fall apart as soon as you hit 30, if not sooner.

And whether you like it or not, personality has a near 100% correlation with looks

Attached: looks and personality.png (432x330, 19K)

he injected botox which backfires in older age

I really thought that was Vladimir Putin on the right for a good few seconds.

>ohnononono! Face it, men's lives beyond 30 is just as, if not, more ruined than women's, no matter what mgtow copers claim

Imagine being 1) a roastie and 2) this triggered. Sage and report low effort troll threads.

I just turned 43 in Feb. I’ve never had more ass. From women my age who’ve never been fucked properly in 20 years of marriage to 24yo skanks who want me to be Daddy. Thank god that Daddy fetish is big now. It’s a fuckin goldmine. And I’m not even Chad-tier. 6/10 at best. But I carry myself well and don’t give two fucks about anyone’s opinion of me. That only comes with age. Big Dick Energy also goes a long way. Having an actual big dick goes further.

>this thread
a bunch of people who live a life style that abuses their health daily age horribly? news to me

Okay. I’m not familiar with mgtow beliefs. But I think of pursuit of wealth and status is a feminine quality. Men belong to the metaphysical and women the material. If a man thinks a woman will keep him happy, he is doomed to be miserable

das rite, which is why if you're a woman from denmark, you should travel to morocco to sleep with some dirty shitskins.

Except it's the truth, if you don't have a family by 30 - it's over for you

Whelp. I'm 31. Might as well hang myself...

Being free of drugs/nicotine, moderate alcohol consumption and a proper diet, men will age very well. In fact, men develop a more rugged attractiveness that actually draws in younger women. Women can age well if they abstain from those various vices, but they have a much harder time.

Nice fantasy, are you that pathetic old guy in the club everybody avoids?

You forgot to say incel a whole bunch. Otherwise a POWERFUL post

>Yeah it's a huge cope. For both genders your highest potential for physical attractiveness is around 16-25.

Imagine believing this

Attached: 6de2f9376[1].png (672x718, 121K)

Nope, women are just as interested in younger men, like men with younger women

Attached: o-WOMEN-DATE-YOUNGER-MEN-570.jpg (570x298, 27K)

>Except it's the truth, if you don't have a family by 30 - it's over for you

Best buddy just turned 39 and is having his first kid with his 30 y.o. wife. OP BTFO as usual.

The only desirability for 40 yo men comes from 40 yo women

Based canadaddy

>The only desirability for 40 yo men comes from 40 yo women

If that were true, the desirability would be much lower than it actually is, since that is a small cross section of all women. OP BTFO as usual. Saged.

>He has a wife pumping out children
what do you have Denmark dude?

Also, I forgot to add, don’t have kids. If you want to age 20 years in 10, have kids. This is why many women age like shit. Kids age women. Drinking ages men. I’m childless and hate booze. I look half-decent compared to most normies I see. Men especially. Middle-aged hockey dads with beer guts and goatees and snowmobile jackets are just fuckin sad to look at. I’m absolutely horrified at how old some women look. I’ve seen 35yo that could pass for 50. Easily.

There are two types of mates. The alpha masculine bad boys who women like to mate with but do not expect them to settle down. And the other where once a woman lowers her standards after years of riding the cock carousel, she finds a beta to raise the family.

You fucking delusional coper, you seriously think 60 yo men have as much desirability as 20 yo men?

Attached: oldcel.jpg (600x400, 43K)

That's not true for men if they did work and build at least some basic career where they are financially stable.
You don't have to be rich or anything, I saw many examples of this among my friends.
One guy at roughly the age of 35 had his first girlfriend who was his age and they are now awaiting their third child.

the reason why men "peak" al older ages, is because men's attractive comes from their ability to provide

the older you are
the more likely you are to have a better job
better job = more moneys
more moneys = more attractive

meanwhile, women's attractivenes comes from their looks AND ability to procreate which, as we know, goes away as they get older

Attached: 1552165383567.jpg (493x486, 19K)

user i...

Attached: 1530655803534.jpg (590x350, 46K)

>Had to settle for a black 37 yo divorcee
If he had a norwood 0 he could've gotten a blonde virgin

That's because 40 year old dudes have more money than 20 year old dudes do. I said physical attractiveness, not financial attractiveness.

>imagine still going to clubs.

Keketh. I wouldn’t enter a bar at gunpoint.

Where are you finding these magical women user? Lying about your age on tinder?

no fuckinw ay lmao

lmao the guy in your pic is married to a white woman, you're talking about his brother

He also had a hellacious bout with cancer, bad example.

Attached: tom-cruise-networth-414x552.jpg (414x552, 39K)

>gym
>job
>walking around the street
>supermarket
>shopping malls

the list goes on you dumb nigger

Nice cherrypick, but he's had tons of plastic surgery. This is how average men age

Attached: agepill chandler.jpg (596x448, 49K)

SOMETHING YOU HAVEN'T PICKED UP ON IN YOUR PICS, SO I'LL ENLIGHTEN YOU.
Most of the younger guys look gay. Very, very gay.

>This chart
>collected user data from 23,959 American members ages 18 and up. The dating site has 20 million Facebook-connected users, 4 million of whom are active on a monthly basis

Why take such a small sample size with such a big population? Hmmmm...

Why would I lie about something I can’t hide? Men who do pathetic shit like that just ruin it for the next guy.