Hey everybody, Incel here. Finally got my life together, and capable with women now...

Hey everybody, Incel here. Finally got my life together, and capable with women now. Will probably get in the new future, but i got some really important stuff going on right now. Obviously never been with a woman so i just need some advice for when i do. What are some major red flags?

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 98K)

*near future

Respect, trust and communication are key for any relationship. If she doesn't show you these three attributes move on. Its more trouble then its worth.

???? Could you please elaborate?

If you hear the word Wicca BTFO

Red flags of what? On who?

Okay i understand that one. Dont want my meat plums becoming ingredients for a ritual.

Girlfriend red flags

Don't eat thier food or drink any of thier drinks. Probably was made from piss.

And poison stuff

If she just got out of a relationship and not emotionally available. Unsolved daddy issues. I guess there are plenty others but these are the ones I saw and tend to "ignore". I ended up in a toxic relationship and we're broken up after almost three years.

>Respect
she yells at you, doesn't treat you right, hits you, tells you are pathetic
>trust
looks through your phone, constantly wants to be near you, never wants you talking with other women
>communication
doesn't talk about her issues. lets them fester. lies to you.

Okay should i also value things like confidence and humility like girls do? I really really confident girls too.

Okay

Both are good things to value, but those are more in the realm of personal preferences. so whatever floats your boat.

Okay

What about cheating?

Immediately dump. It breaks all three rules. She doesn't trust you, she doesn't communicate her problems and instead tries to find someone else without talking to you about it first, and she doesn't respect you enough to value you at all.

Happy for you user, good luck. Some red flags:
Bad relationship with someone of her close family
Anything related to Feminism related to western countries
Bad friends or many male friends

So you became good looking?

No, fool, he cloned Helen Keller.