What's the most effective way to commit suicide without a gun?

what's the most effective way to commit suicide without a gun?

Attached: 1546297553499.jpg (598x467, 55K)

Exit Bag

Hanging but leaving a corpse with a bloated head with bleeding eyeballs is pretty ruthless

Finding a cabal of pedophiles or gang bangers and attacking them with a blunt object.

Rope around your neck and jump from bridge/tall building. You will gain a lot of velocity to instantly break your neck and die. I think it's better then just hanging out 5 minutes suffering of asphyxia

Hang yourself with a burning rope off a bridge. Not only is it badass, but it’s also very effective

Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren’t lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live.

Mat 11:28-30 ESV
28) Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29) Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
30) For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

Not suicidal but I've thought I would do it by freshwater drowning. Dive in a lake, tie myself under a pier or something, and just breathe.

But don't. There are very few people psychologists believe are at the point suicide is the only option, and even those are debated.

Google the charcoal suicide method

I don't condone suicide. If you're thinking about it, get help. But for the sake of argument.... High-speed trains seem to work real well. Gotta feel sorry as fuck for the driver & people who have to pick up the mess tho.

Bridges.

nope, this one is really bad, you won't die automatically, instead you will live your last moments agonizing in pain or the doctors might find some way to save you

I would go with some pills but you really shouldn't do it

>Dive in a lake, tie myself under a pier or something, and just breathe.
That's horrifying.

>buy plastic gun
>get into a police chase
>point it at cops
>extra points if you are black

Don't do that, it costs a shit ton of money and traumatizes the train controller sometimes to the point of ruining his life.

Helium Exit Bag. Painless, effective, cheap, open coffin.

Become a serial killer of drug cartel kingpins. You will die, but you’ll do a hell of a lot of good in the process.

I love how people will be raped every day by donald trump and Jeffery Epstein then they pay off the judges and cops then you have to watch them tell everyone on Earth how to be a good person then you say "yeah fuck this" and some sick fuck will go "thats a permanent solution to a temporary problem! Stay in your prison!" , So if I'm in a shit job I'm not allowed to quit?

Your universe fucking sucks. Nobody has any obligation to stay here.

head on railroad track.

I flirt with suicidal ideations and I think via drugs can be effective way to kill yourself and a safe exit because at best they can chalk it up to as an "accidental overdose". Yet, continue to live even if you have nothing to live for, find something to keep on keeping.

>suicide by overdose
enjoy living, faggot.

old age

Unironically vowed to do this if I ever get suicidal and commit to it. Bomb bikie club houses and give the survivors 7.62mm of communism.

Attached: images (11).jpg (554x554, 18K)

>overdose
Well at least we know for sure women post on Jow Forums

>create power vacuum in black market propped up by sheer demand for the product
>doing good
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
making me do the big think lad

You have to be violent and in a great deal of pain for it to work. If you are afraid of getting hurt or making a mess then you will just end up with a failed attempt. I would stab myself in the neck is a horrible way to go but you WILL die. Jumping off a bridge usually ends up with you drowning because you broke most of your bones on impact with the water. Slitting your wrists only works if you cut deep and vertical. Carbon monoxide suicides like sitting in your garage with a car running can just lead to serious brain damage. You don't need a gun, just a sharp knife because suicide attempts are the most pathetic things you can do

Attached: 8182FAB4-4934-44A2-B1CB-85399F976B92.jpg (616x603, 33K)