Are muslims actually based? This what they are doing to keep their women under control and it’s working

Are muslims actually based? This what they are doing to keep their women under control and it’s working.

Meanwhile in the west we’re debating whether or not to marry a woman who had 20 cocks jizz in her or just 15.

Attached: 67BE0396-3C9D-4FA8-9682-C9238BD1412B.jpg (1236x1096, 893K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XOX9O_kVPeo
youtube.com/watch?v=jBf9UA9mt2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They have the right ideas in some aspects, gotta hand it to them.

Attached: the true barbarians.jpg (500x741, 103K)

It's possible we're both wrong.

Oppressing women isn’t based. I’d rather have a degenerate society than a society with no freedom.

fuck Iran's regime, holy shit

I'd rather have a modest society.

>give up Christianity, let evil into your country, believe their lies, let them subvert your women and children, let them flood godless faceless black masses into your country
>these enemies start controlling your women, raping them, impregnating them, beheading them, killing the men, raping the children
>you: "wow Muslims are based taking control of the women"

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam and political Zionism mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”

Attached: 1550690806504.jpg (497x1024, 184K)

TLDR?

Based af.

Attached: 1523246435516.jpg (996x682, 64K)

Oh gosh.

You’ve no idea how many hajis i smashed in the ass when I was a degenerate at work. I’ve worked around the UK and Muslim girls get wet for the white cock like you wouldn’t believe. They’ll let you finger em no problem, but 8/10 times they’ll stick your dick in their ass too.

It only takes a bit of flirting or attention too, because they just don’t expect it. They all get worried about the hymen because of muh future marriage but they don’t give a fuck about getting smashed halal pasty in the ass. One Paki girl was constantly getting haemorrhoids but she couldn’t resist the pale meat, not gonna lie it felt good.

So no, their women are not under control.

>You’ve no idea how many hajis i smashed in the ass
>hajis
You fucked guys in the ass?

Attached: 1.png (250x202, 7K)

Iranian regime blacked the country with Arabs, so no, Islam is trash.

>being proud of it

Try doing that in Iran

>I cried at gym today
> I only got to choose to have sex once this year
>I did my laundry, where's my Pulitzer?
Are women superior beings?

Attached: Screenshot_20190313-192043.png (720x1280, 181K)

Don’t need to, I’ve seem how they whip off those head scarves, plus it’s really only the political tribe that are devout, average Persian girls are all about feminism and the cock carousel now

Look how ugly she is. No wonder their men beat them and treat them like shit.

t. Nigel, the incel virgin and a 3-year-subscriber to BLACKED.com

Why would they allow a woman to be a lawyer? That’s not based.

Roastie be gone

Then kindly fuck off back to plebbit

Beta orbiter spotted. You enjoying your blacked.com membership?

The veils were to help everybody out

Attached: mem (10).jpg (836x572, 76K)

Full.

Attached: the solution for feminists.jpg (588x801, 55K)

Islam is the west's only hope

Fake news it no video

Get that meme flag off goat fucker

why does the clock go backward

Because it's just a meme.

Laughable retardation. Go find out why all Islamic countries become brown and inbred.

Hahaha
Fuck even australia finds that funny

>dramatization may not have happened

Are you fucking retarded? Islam is one of the major threats to the West.

Kill yourself Mohammed, perferably without blowing others up.

Define what you mean by freedom

They're shitskins, so no.

Muslims aren't the way forward.
I just want things returned to the Early 20th. Women should not be stoned for being sluts. They should just be shamed and regarded as the dirty pigs they are.
If your wife gets out of line, crack her one across the face with an open palm and relaxed wrist. Not because she burnt the toast, but because she descended into incoherent screaming or perfidious scheming.
All men need is a way to discipline them, that's it.
Not subjugate them like the ill-evolved cretins who worship Allah

Attached: 1535476021481.jpg (960x720, 61K)

You realize women are the ones who will push to supress freedom for safety, right?

What do you think? Think roasties need equal rights? Love Jews? Think treating criminals and faggots with respect is good? Then you'll hate Islam. They only reason you people resist reverting is that you haven't yet taken the final redpill. A Muslim will end the Jewish-Satanic World empire, there's no reasons those Muslims hands can't be White.

Attached: 822801bb10faa4596826fd31ebfb6a3454d76d7a276c5533b53c8b213cd52d77.png (800x534, 878K)

>he can’t control women with his voice and body language alone.

Hahaha

Attached: 452FD8FF-EFD0-47C9-86AA-859207265C10.png (211x380, 128K)

It is, unironically. What, do they think the Christian Church is suddenly going to become popular again and restore the spiritual heart of the West? No, and without a common faith the West is doomed. And what is current Western Civilisation? Merely Jewish Civilisation. No idea what they think they're even protecting.

I wish this didn’t make so much sense

Its almost as tho they be tryna invoke the niga.

Attached: Screenshot (25).png (888x858, 199K)

The west turns all women into whores.

Takbir, gotta keep your pimp hand strong

Attached: sjw_feminists_invade_islam_hilarity_ensues.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

if muslims are so great they should keep women like cattle and pump them full of chemicals to make them grow giant boobs like in my hentais

Wa La Ghalib Ela Allah. Nare Haidari Ya Ali. Allah Muhhamed Rasul.

Death throes if a dying system. Lashing out angrily at “progress” as they go extinct.

Nobody in Iran, Saudi Arabia or any middle eastern country is a Muslim except for their boomers, who are all dying off. Once they are dead this is all going to come crashing down, and fast. Girls in the Middle East want to be instagram sluts or purple haired feminists. Boys all want to be like whiggers who listen to rap and drink st the club or faggots.

The only future Islam has is brown girls wearing hijabs as a feminist symbol.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XOX9O_kVPeo

Attached: 827D87CD-3682-4061-B007-C9E7A73CCD7B.jpg (800x600, 129K)

incorrect the Beduin will always maintain strict control only the foriegners in the gulf are like that

>t. cuck

There are ways of dealing with heebs and roasties that don't involve becoming a backwards theocracy.

Attached: franco-hitler-mussolini.jpg (610x370, 48K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jBf9UA9mt2s

No, they're the same level of crazy as western liberals except with different kind of extremism. Stop looking for some alternative ideology or culture to latch on onto to fulfill your fantasy of a perfect utopia that only exists in your head.

Dude it isn’t 2003 anymore. These people have the internet now. Their kids all watch American movies and listen to American music and follow American celebrity bullshit.

>freedom

Attached: 1542576447657.jpg (478x672, 113K)

You'll get it mashallah. Hopefully you all will before it's too late to save what's left.

I would marry a Muslim woman if I didn’t have to convert

They all promoted a Traditionalist core of spiritual values, implicitly Christian (and therefore at least partly true) in nature. I've read Guenon and Evola among others. There's little there I disagree with really. But do you think you could build that again now? It's not the 1930s anymore user, you need something more drastic than just a political change.

I hate muslims and they are disgusting pedos.
Stop shilling them into our acceptance.
They are absolute trash.