Brexit Blocked?

Today British Parliament voted AGAINST a no-deal Brexit, which was set to happen legally on March 29.
Short Recap of Brexit:
>June 23, 2016 the UK national referendum results in a LEAVE vote. The British people had voted to leave the EU
>8 months later the government finally triggers Article 50 in the EU, making the Leave position official. Britain requests 2 years to negotiate a new trade deal
>now the 2 years are up. Yesterday UK parliament voted AGAINST Theresa May's absolutely shit trade deal she made with the UK
>Now today, the Parliament again voted AGAINST leavign the EU without a deal
So they voted against the deal, against no deal. Where do they go from here? 2nd referendum? BritAnons please enlighten us

Attached: BREXIT.png (1678x1409, 2.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vxcaxweRZYM
youtube.com/watch?v=Jy6AOGRsR80
youtube.com/watch?v=j-diOQ6xCMM
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-47564793
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The motion is not legally binding. The law of the land is that they leave on no deal still. They have to vote tomorrow to extend article 50, which even if parliament passes the EU would then have to unanimously ratify, and only after even more concessions. Word on the street is that Italy will cockblock it on the EU side and Britain would be forced into no deal or would have to vote to cancel article 50.

here

Attached: _106013751_03_brexit_flow_revised_timeline_v2_640-nc.png (640x689, 18K)

>Word on the street is that Italy will cockblock it on the EU side .
I would love Italy forever

So is this just the parliament whipping it's hands clean and shifting the blame entirely on the prime minister, in case shit goes south if the Bongs go out without a deal?

Attached: D1j_71dXQAEUrEG.jpg-large.jpg (750x1018, 148K)

As I suspected, scummy politicians being scummy. God help you with these vermin Bongs

Attached: WWII colorized (13).jpg (797x800, 138K)

>Mario with the cockblock
Glorious pasta niggers

On one hand, I'm happy to see the britcucks fucking themselves over, on the other hand, please save us all from Germony.

You fuckin' retard, this means hard Brexit.

>Word on the street is that Italy will cockblock it on the EU side
BASED

meh, it's going to be like they did with Ireland.
keep referenduming until you get the "correct" EU sanctioned answer.

politics is dead, democracy is dead, we're all fucked
i don't believe any of those things ever existed anyway.

blair utterly fucked us, brown utterly fucked us (sell all the gold reserves, gr8 idea) and historically heath utterly fucked us back when the EU was sold to the british public as the EEC - a "simple" trade deal.
yet now we are lorded over by unelected euros.

unfortunately the previous generation couldn't see that (((plan))) coming from a mile away, but we lost WWII to the jews and americans who wanted to smash old empires and rule over an EUSSR so what do you expect.

thanks JEW.S.A. world police indeed. good work.

Attached: 1548773055063.png (1200x600, 54K)

Go get your mum groomed by Pakis, you've never been our ally. I hope the Muslims burn your whole island to a crisp.

Its so embarrassing. Britfags, where are your guns?

poor septic, turth hurts eh?

Attached: 1549615647431.jpg (300x400, 37K)

So, what's the next part of your brexit plan?

Im gonna sleep now, but by the time i wake up there better be riots in the streets, ok?

You fucking retard, literally read the first couple of posts

>implying Italy won't toe the line with Mutti Merkel's commands
And who's gonna finance the next Italian budget? Britain perhaps? I doubt it...

*TRUTH

What "truth" chatbot?

Yes there's a lot of jaw flapping and BS.

Deal Brexit failed, now they'll have no-deal, hard Brexit. Just wait a little while and see. There's going to be a lot of gum flapping and bullshitting about whether or not they can 'save brexit' but the securities markets are already showing the truth - they know hard brexit is coming.

Don't you even correlate the markets with the news to discover propaganda and errors in the reportage?

Britain has funded the entire EU project (via taxpayers) because during and after WWI and WWII we were full of jews. infested.

(((Who))) made up the majority of the bolsheviks (90% or something) and (((who))) would *love* to see an EUSSR?
post WWII?
destory the most powerful empire (British)?

really makes you think.

Attached: 1549583094570.jpg (522x435, 27K)

Who made up all these arbitrary rules and did the people vote for this?

*BEEP BOOP BEEP*
>10 print YOU ARE A FAG0T

being a bot is fun

Attached: galo sengen.gif (480x368, 2.53M)

(hint 20 GOTO 10)

this is the correct answer. the vote today was non-binding regardless of what May/Merkel say.

FUCK parlimentaryans, fucking weasels.

it will be the wops saving the anglo from themselves

I fucking hate this country. Fuck this shit. Fuck it all to hell. We have been betrayed. We were betrayed when we got fucking cucked out of our guns years ago.

Attached: 1470376444032.jpg (236x229, 12K)

You're missing the point. What they did is a non binding way for them to wipe their hands from any fault if things goes south if no deal. The article makes it sound like parliament forbade a no deal solution, but in reality is just them covering their asses. As for what's gonna happen, we'll see

youtube.com/watch?v=vxcaxweRZYM

Attached: sargon-pwned.jpg (599x322, 37K)

Based burgerbro I hope you are right. Why do these spineless cunts have to do everything in such a cloak-and-dagger manner? Can't they just have some balls and say no?

What's wrong with you niggers not reading threads before posting. The vote was just for show faggot, there's nothing binding your PM for going full no deal, just politicians being scummy and shifting blame

>globalists
>no one

YOU FUCKING ISLAND MONKEYS!!!!!
GET THE FUCK OUT ALREADY YOU BLOODY CUNTS! PISS OFF, WANKERS!
YOU CROOKED TEETHED SUBHUMANS VOTED TO LEAVE THE EU. NOW LEAVE!
MARCH 29TH IS THE DAY YOU WILL BE OUT.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE ALL THESE DEBATES ABD VOTES ABOUT? YOU WANT TO LEAVE, JUST LEAVE! THIS POLITICAL CIRCUS IS UNDIGNIFIED.
I AM NOT EVEN AGAINST YOU LEAVING NOR AM I ESPECIALLY PRO EU BUT YOU FUCKING BONGS ARE FUCKING RETARDED. WHAT IS THIS SHIT? NEW DEALS, RENEGOTIATIONS, POSTPONE. JUST PACK YOUR SHIT AND LEAVE!

BONGS YOUR POLITICAINS ARE OUT OF CONTROL! REIGN THEM IN AND LET'S GET THIS BREXIT OVER WITH.
FUUUUUUUUCK THIS SHARADE MAKES ME SO MAD I AM ABOUT TO REACH SUPER ARYAN LEVEL 3
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
LEAVE YOU CUNTS, JUST LEAVE!

I obviously read that, because I referenced it in my post. All I'm saying is I hope you're right, because this shit is getting out of hand.

Because that's the nature of the politician user, instead of working on a solution together for the country, they do theses shenanigans so that they can go back to their base and say, I voted to block a no deal you see. Career comes first for the leeches, just business as usual. Good luck
Why so salty Hans, you're just not good enough for her. For the third time...

Attached: WW1-soldiers-in-trench-1020975.jpg (590x350, 66K)

they can vote all they want, it won't change shit. based Salvini is kicking us out the EU plane after he vetoes our extension and the fire will rise.

Some anons clarified what it was all about in the very first few posts, but whenever there's a thread about any country, you get dimwitted twats stopping by to take a jab at it without reading further than the headline. Like in this thread for example

True, but I'm no paki, I know how to read a thread. It's just that even though it isn't legally binding, you have to understand that us Bongs know that our own government won't give a shit about what's legal, and they are definitely trying to hurt us.

>Our own government won't give a shit about what's legal, and they are definitely trying to hurt us.
Yup, that sounds like any government out there. Brexit is different though, they weren't expecting people to vote leave so they backed themselves into a corner. If they actually try to openly fuck you guys over and subvert it, the Tories will never win an election ever again. That's exactly why they haven't done it yet and why they're making such a big fuss over it dragging their feet. There's definitely still hope for you guys, all of the nonsense you're hearing is just noise, people covering their rears, people trying to make it seem as they tried and so on. But, ya never know

I AM NOT SALTY! BRITAIN HAD A DEMOCRATIC REFERENDUM AND WANTED TO LEAVE THE EU. UNFORTUNATE BUT OKAY, THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN. WE'LL SPLIT ON MARCH 29TH AND UNTIL NEW TREATIES ARE IN PLACE WE DO TRADE UNDER WTO RULES.
THERE. THAT'S IT. THAT IS YOUR BREXIT. NOW FUCKING DO IT YOU ISLAND HOMO MONGOS.

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH ALL THUS RENEGOTIATING AND VOTING? FUCK YOU, YOU OLD HAG. THE PEOPLE VOTED. THE PEOPLE WANT TO LEAVE SO JUST FUCKING LEAVE ALREADY.

I WISH YOU WELL AND GOOD LUCK BUT STOP THIS POLITICAL SHARADE. YOU ARE GOING TO BE OUT, GET MOVING. THIS WHOLE CIRCUS IS SO UNNECESSARY.
YOU WANNA GO? GO UNDER WTO RULES UNTIL WE REACH AN AGREEMENT. SUCK IT KEKS!

I AINT MAD AT BREXIT PER SE BUT THE WAY THIS PLAYS OUT IS AN ABSOLUTR SHAME. DISGRACE FOR DEMOCRACY

>CUNTS
British slang
>PISS OFF
British slang
>WANKERS
British slang
>ABD
>SHARADE
lol nice spelling

how does it feel to be typing in English, using English slang and spelling English words incorrectly, Hans?

>twats

you don't get a free pass either, septic. "twat" isn't your word and you don't speak English, you speak (((american)))

Attached: 1460257305050.gif (270x188, 1.99M)

*nice mode* we are all under the same NWO govt, our national sovereignty means absolutely nothing to them.
English, french, german?
no, we're all under the (((american))) NWO now and have been since the end of WWII.
you cunt.

so all this is utterly meaningless

Attached: 1551896852122.jpg (300x277, 19K)

user, you do sound really worked out over it just sayin, you could simply wish them luck and farewell y'know, why is your blood boiling? As for it taking so long, come on, you gotta leave time for politicians to play a little theater, why so inconsiderate?
>Disgrace for democracy.
You're one to talk about democracy, they wouldn't have left if democracy was so revered in the EU you know
This is not 1775 anymore bruv, I'll say whateva i bloody hell loik ye, now piss off wanker

Attached: tell-me-another-story-about-freedom.jpg (606x601, 102K)

>bruv
the only people who say that are city-dwelling shitskins and wiggers
you dozy septic

Attached: 1551739508837.jpg (669x668, 79K)

we say m8, not niggerspeak "bruv"

m8 (mate) comes from our fine naval tradition of pwning the entire flat-earth

>We're all under the (((american))) NWO now and have been since the end of WWII.
Correct. Western Europe had two choices after the war which it started and bombed itself into oblivion while collecting massive debt. Be ruled by the U.S.A or the Soviet Union, you know well what happened to the eastern bloc countries, there's a reason why so many Poles are in the U.K today, while the west prospered and rebuilt thanks to the Marshall plan. That being said, as much as it has hurt you on the global stage to follow suit with what we do, it has hurt us more. Global hegemony has chipped away the very foundations of our country, eroding our liberties and the very ethos of our country, babysitting nations has thwarted the establishment of a new frontier in space. America managed to keep itself out of world affairs for nearly two hundred years, and now the world has pulled the shining city on the hill down to the mud. We don't like this more than you do, but the empire needs to fill the pockets of it's shareholders while the dream is dying out every new war we involve ourselves in
Loighten up mate

Attached: apollo11-21.jpg (1280x1024, 402K)

Me too
Id name my kid mario

I AM NOT MAD ABOUT BREXIT. I AM MAD ABOUT HOW IT ALL GOES DOWN. YOU VOTED TO LEAVE OK NOW LEAVE. I DONT SEE WHY WE NEED TO HAVE RENEGOTIATIONS ALL THE TIME. WE HAVE DATE. ON THAT DATE WE OPERATE UNDER WTO RULES UNTIL WE REACH AN AGREEMENT.
ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES YOU CUNTS.

>or would have to vote to cancel article 50.
Article 50 cannot be canceled. If the extension was denied Bexit would happen with no deal in 16 days. Briten would then have to rejoin the EU if they wanted back. You can bet they wouldn't get to keep their currency or keep all the other sweet shit they had.

Crashing it with... uh... some survivors?

noice, although you never built an empire in the way we did or the stinking euros tried to.
you didn't "discover" new lands to trade with for example.

this isn't an insult, you're a young country and your "empire" is just policing existing "old world" trade routes/oil/etc areas because you are powerful as fook since (((you))) won WWII.

but you didn't BUILD anything in the way the British brought railways and technology and etc to the shitskin horde in pakiland/niggerland etc.
way before any other country did.
but we had a naval empire back then.

we basically invented the west including your "country" - and i use "" because it's an unfathomably ginormous continent (compared to this tiny set of islands) which should or would have been broken up into seperate countries.

>Loighten up mate
NEVER

Attached: 1551732676625.jpg (555x1024, 151K)

the BBC is anti-Brexit.

any article that even mentions a 2nd referendum or no brexit is bullshit propaganda

we're leaving with or without a deal. end of

Haha blaming America for everything. The Americans had the perfect system until your European kikes came over and poisoned the whole continent.

>the BBC
i hope i see the Buggers Broadcasting Communism die in my lifetime.
everyone involved with those cunts must hang.

cancel your tv licence and tell them to fuck off.
destroy your tv and never stream anything.
fuck modern media.

Attached: 1550140495763.png (741x381, 154K)

did that 3 years ago my bro. i haven't watched terrestrial tv since. the bbc is pumping out 2nd referendum rhetoric because they know it will mobilise remainers into asking for it.

don't worry though, may might be under pressure but she won't fold. we're leaving the EU no matter how much propaganda they shit out. leave means leave, with or without ireland

Somehow I have the feeling that these political worms will kick into lightspeed-mode on March 25 and pass some sort of multiyear extension. End result: a 2nd referendum with a "correct" REMAIN outcome. I hope BritAnons prove me wrong

see:
RCP bitch

Attached: 1552001525223.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

Our empire isn't your traditional land grabbing one of old. It's a web of economic and political domination with a hint of worldwide bullying, all done behind the curtains and sold to the people as (((national security))), that being said, there's nothing nice about it, our fathers didn't intend an empire, but a Republic that would do it's peoples bidding.
>But you didn't BUILD anything in the way the British. Yea, we built your cities that you ruined, other than that, we don't, we (((invest))).
>We basically invented the west including your NATION.
You built up what the Greeks and Romans had laid before you, that's fucking obvious, also, without England there'd be no America, no constitution or democracy as we know it, that too is true, seeing how all of our founding fathers were proper British gentlemen that build a country on the most radical ideas of their time and before. So we took what you had and made it a million times better, you're welcome matey

youtube.com/watch?v=Jy6AOGRsR80

Attached: paul-revere-himself.jpg (1080x720, 928K)

>did that 3 years ago my bro.

good man. i did it in 2011.
no streaming, no watching films (except my old dvd collection) and - sadly - no vidya thanks to the SJW influx.

feels good though.
immediately tore down the aerial in a house i moved into (no sky dish) and told them in red capslock to fuck off.
internet out there couldn't stream either.
owned.

Attached: 1552315544954.jpg (640x640, 116K)

Honestly hope someone starts killing these fucks desu senpai

excuse me but i didn't say "yea" because i know how to spell "yeah" correctly. it's with an "H".

Attached: 1551732544839.jpg (485x600, 103K)

Yea, I asked these bad mofos and they told me I could do whatever the fuck I wanted, mkay.

Attached: declaration-of-independence-62972_960_720.jpg (960x630, 163K)

There's no way there's not gonna be a European war again.

Social tension is on a maximum and we're politically splitting apart in this fragile union. Next 10 years are gonna be rouuuugh

yea verily

fucken grockle

Attached: 1548576820525.jpg (543x543, 40K)

And you milquetoast swedes will be sitting at home watching it all from your cozy couches, not lifting a finger. Fucking Swedes

lmao are you insane. If there's war and food production or financial instability
hits mainland Europe Sweden will turn into absolute chaos.

We are very dependant on a thriving trade and economy.

Now mix all the ethnic tension that is bubbling between all the groups here, economy is getting shaky.
It's gonna be awful

Okie dokie, go be anal somewhere else now ye fooken limey. Cheers
youtube.com/watch?v=j-diOQ6xCMM

Attached: 1812-Andrew-Jackson.jpg (541x375, 103K)

The pedophile British are cucked again.

All is well as long as the rape gangs continue to thrive!!! Wonderful

Brexit situation is tragic but I can’t stop laughing at this pig’s face. What happened bongs?

Attached: 0B888D82-89FD-40AC-A361-CF3701FD3060.jpg (928x580, 93K)

>We are very dependant on a thriving trade and economy.
i'm not sure if you are an NPC repeating talking points
>Now mix all the ethnic tension that is bubbling between all the groups here, economy is getting shaky.
or if you're severely naive.

you literally sound like a news presenter or something.

while you should be 1488 niggerdeath kill all shitskins you're coming across as on the fence, "level-headed" BBC reporter style.

do your people not think for themselves? or are you underagedb&?

i was already anal in your mum earlier and now im tired.
let's all get some sleep

Attached: 1552014914169.jpg (600x445, 55K)

Bro what the fuck do you want me to say? Are you stupid? I'm just saying that Sweden will turn to chaos if there's any instability in Europe.

well like i said,
>you should be 1488 niggerdeath kill all shitskins

what's the problem with a bit of chaos if it means we can purge our lands of this brown filth?
blood and bone is good for the soil

Attached: 1551733024195.png (552x333, 226K)

they have no fucking idea what they are doing.
they vote against no-deal, but then they vote against the ONLY deal on the table.
may has gone back to brussels multiple timesking to renegotiate and the answer is always no.
so in essence the parliament is voting for an imaginary deal not being offered.
what this ultimately boils down to is they are gonna end up letting the clock run out and when it does they will throw their hands up and point to the referendum and say no matter what happens it isn't their fault.
the one thing EVERY politician has in common is they put covering their own ass above anything

that is exactly what this is

>whipping it's hands clean
>whipping

haha you illiterate.
let me just whip *ow* my *ow* hands *ow*

Attached: 1552018758661.jpg (700x691, 127K)

Not entirely incorrect though

Attached: 88a.png (459x612, 495K)

Bets on how long a "long delay" is? Months? Years?

May achieved what she was paid to do. Save us Lizzy.

>Save us Lizzy.
this nonsense has all happened under her reign.
... if she's even alive and isn't a paid body-double

charlie boy gets in?
unceasing mudslime hell on earth

baldy billy gets in instead of charlie?
not sure, hasn't really proven himself to be a shitskin killer yet, might be like his mum who fucked off and cheated with a mudslime.
fit wife and a few IVF kids tho...

hazzah and his aged (((american))) strippermutt whomst everyone hates?
lmao never going to happen although we are in clown world so who knows
again, IVF kids - twins are the clue (it's like inseminating a herd of cattle)

thanks saxe-co(((burg))) - classic British name - long live the queen... or whatever paki will eventually take over the throne.

yay

Attached: 1548769357154.png (500x709, 281K)

nobody in the EU is going to complain if the brits just humiliatingly ignore that and forget the referendum ever happened
they'll do so precisely to avoid forcing the UK into a much worse position that they would be likely to refuse, because keeping the idea of the EU monolith together is more valuable than any particular policy details

Just like the bromeliad that only produces a single flower in its life, the British Empire gave birth to the glorious nation of Australia and gifted mass shit posting to the world, so now the motherland must wither and die
>F

we pay for the EU.
we are the biggest contributor and for what, so eastern euro pole etc scum and pisslamists/turks/romanians/apefricans sneaking in through italy can leech us dry? and money launder? on so on and so on?

the British taxpayer is covering all this while our foreign, traitorous government sits around in second houses and bentleys.

this isn't rich vs poor, it's NWO vs sovereignty.

i pay a fuckload of council tax, road tax, petrol tax, tax tax and so on but for what?
potholes that have been there for a decade (so you know exactly how to avoid them), no local hospitals, schools, whatever.
and yet i still pay the council "rent" (tax) on a house i live in and built from the ground up that they had NOTHING to do with or contributed to. they base their tax on the size of the property or whatever.
not to mention the insane amount paid to the council on planning fees, surveys and on and on it goes.

did they help me financially by putting in basic services and making the shared road (several properties) good?
NO.
I PAID FOR THEM MYSELF.

so what the absolute FUCK is this tax going towards??

oh that's right, EU, apefrica, pissrael and so on.

Rule Britannia.

Attached: 1550813661246.jpg (680x680, 75K)

seriously, what happens if parliament votes to extend / EU grants article 50 extension? I heard it could be up to 4 YEARS extension. Will the british plebs actually lie down and submit or will there be uprising?

Yeah no, the Brits don't have any fight left in them. They'll roll over and vote Remain like good little euros.

This is your daily reminder that the EU is a successful Neoliberal capitalist experiment.

were like that one guy you always get at party's that wont go home after the party's ended

Indeed.
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-47564793
But the reason is the EU's Parliament is changing this June so they are expecting new negotiations. Then once a new deal is struck they will just get another pre-term election to get rid of Theresa May.