Tucker is going all in right now

Jesus, the madman is doing it.

Attached: Unknown.jpg (119x160, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-tucker-carlson-donald-trump-20181206-story.html
heartiste.wordpress.com/2019/03/13/tucker-carlson-for-president/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP here, just switched to my phone.

>LIGHTEN UP JAPS
>bags of Jewish gold

>doesn't name the jews
>shills for trump

the fact he's still on the air is white male privilege

You're mad because he gets jews to name themselves.

Attached: 1549240291731.jpg (753x1024, 101K)

Oy vey Tucker! Don’t mention our gold bags!

>Jewish gold
>JEWISH! gold

Attached: qXDdxsbE_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

What a total douche

Him and hannity really make the total douche package. Rupert Murdoch needs to meet his lord Satan in hell asap

>Doesn't name the jew
How to lose your job 101
>shills for Trump
He's criticized him in quite a few occasions. He's not a retarded boomer like Hannity

>He's criticized him in quite a few occasions
when? I try to watch him every day but have missed a few

im gonna lmao when he gets cancelled it’s gonna be fuckin great

Hello MM

You think he is willing to blow one of the most lucrative jobs in the MSM to name the jews.

Attached: 1508907355353.jpg (900x900, 60K)

He won't, he just double-downed on his accuser and has yet to apologize.

Reminder:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-tucker-carlson-donald-trump-20181206-story.html

Any time I watch Fox News it's like a 24/7 bash Ilhan Omar shitfest.. is Tucker really that different?

thanks

I should probably finish reading his book, he’s been on fire lately.

Tucker “Kid Fucker” Carlson

Yea and look at where they are now. Leibowitz had to quit in disgrace. Tucker is king.

Just watched it..

>Democrats are the REAL bigots
>Democrats are the REAL antisemites
give me a break faggots

You're right. Stewart's brand of satire simply can compete with the real thing. Carlson is more of a clown joke than anything the Daily Show can come up with.

The new breed of dems can't spar with the repubs on an intellectual level, so instead, they just call you racist and want you banned.

he's never talked about Omar, i don't think a single time.

How to watch it tho

he did not dr3, did he? bad tuck.
rule 1: never dr3.

Reminder that Tucker is voting Trump 2020, and show should you. The only media Trump destroyed is the JEWISH media. White guys like Tucker are doing great in the media. If Trump loses 2020 (which he won't but what if) then we'll have no one to bash the Jewish media on mass scale in front of the entire country, and people will start to believe them again.

*so should you

>tranny lovers
Tucker knows traps are gay

let me guess, you wanted beto to win. terrible faggot, you don't deserve that flag

He did. He called media matters antisemitic

They know some shit is coming down thanks to insiders, and it's only a matter of time - and the accusers will quickly be the accused. Check em faggot.

Attached: checkemcheckem.gif (270x262, 1.4M)

Can't Cuck the Tuck!

imagine defending Jon Leibowitz. I tip my fedora to you.

thats so gay.
tuck, i am dissapoint

yeah, the character a comedian played as a fake news host with a staff of a dozen other comedians have much more to say

Imagine having a fedora to tip. It's not just Jon Stewart though. The Colbert Report and anything similar has become completely irrelevant in an era where mouthbreathing morons like ol' Tuck will spout the same bullshit without even the tiniest hint of irony. Conservative politics aren't something to be joked about anymore. They ARE the joke.

>without even the tiniest hint of irony
right, because being earnest while doing political commentary is such a bad thing.
>conservative
tucker carlson is a third positionist buddy

imagine being old enough to post on an 18+ board and still thinking that “irony” is the gold standard for expressing ideas

I just ordered a four-pack from My Pillow
gotta support those who support Tucker

first of the month, comped.
t. yang gang

Has tucker come out to fully support Yang yet?

no.
he had him on to talk about automation. there is no way tuck would endorse anyone. hes open about his opinion, but he remains a critic.
yangs 2a shit will never be good with tuck

Dude, when do the joo-Yangs leave? 1% in the polls has just made them more annoying.

>Dude, when do the joo-Yangs leave?
They think Jow Forums is like Twitter, where you can spam retarded things and people just agree because they think everyone else is doing it

yeah but why should it matter to tucker at this point? he knows the retard republicans and trump wanna do anti-2a shit so the fuck is the difference at this point. I think Tucker secretly likes yang because of this. Just like how all of the altright/third positionist have already jumped on the yang gang

Keep fuckikng lying to yourself. This Yang falsehood is absolutely baffling.

Attached: 1552334774365.gif (360x372, 50K)

No, face it dude, Yang is not a viable option. His anti-gun stance alone would chase Tucker away. That's not even discussing his desire for UBI, which will trigger inflation and just be bled out with a rise in housing costs. I would put money on the back that Tucker is a Rand Paul guy.

i hear ya. nra is real close w/ lobbying money next to the chosen. im pretty sure it would take a serious crackdown.
>yang
bro, its a troll. but if it snowballs im all aboard. until then, keep up the momentum. remember
>clown world
>clown world plus 1000 bucks
pick one

OP here just switched to my big sisters phone

>trigger inflation
hmmm... you know. i remember a country that experienced hyper inflation. the result was one of the greatest economic booms the world had ever seen.
yang gang 1000 years, 1000 bucks.

If you’re gonna hit the king, you better kill the king

Attached: E28502A1-7AB8-4AFB-A721-5DFF26BAE688.jpg (291x248, 25K)

He said the situation was "pretty funny."

OP here. Just switched to my little sister's phone and she can't be this cute.

Holy shit, imagine being this fucking retarded.

Attached: 1545707147692s.jpg (87x125, 3K)

Yes, he is. Hannity sucks though, that guy can wait to jump to the defense of jews.

>imagine being this retarded plus 1000 bucks
ftfy
im good, bro.

>Tucker spent 10 minutes tonight calling Media Matters antisemitic

OP here, just switched to a federal government issued laptop

I don't know if you know this, but newshosts in these types of highly produced showsalso have dozens of staff members under them working around the clock behind the scenes. The fact that some shithead comediens can do better research than the team of journalists hired to produce a supposed real news show doesn't speak well of the media or idiots like Carlson.

Apparently you're really dense so I'm going to make this as clear as possible: being literal parody of yourself is not a good thing. Tucker can be as sincere as he wants but the fact that his rants are indistiguishable from a lame 2000's comedian is indicative of the decline of conservative discourse.

Imagine being so fucking retarded and incapable of arguing a serious point that rather than addressing the core argument you latch onto the word "irony" to deflect from the conversation. Imagine hearing that the Conservative pundits of today spout the same stupid bullshit of comedians a decade ago, without the satire or irony of those comedians, and your main retort is on the issue of irony as a comedic tool. I'lll agree right now that irony is a shit form of humor. It doesn't make Tucker less of a joke.

Tucker and all the Fox News hosts are 100% Zionist and pro Jewish. Fox News is owned by Murdoch it's a front to get middle America to support us.

Only boomer retards still think its a falsehood there is a reason everyone is jumping onto it. pro-tip: left/right shit is pointless break free from that mind cancer boomer.

>muh consevatives
>muh liberals
nigger tier dualistic thinking

Delicious Tucker Salt Thread.
Liberal salt is oozing out of every pores of you retards

Attached: 20180607_055845.png (951x580, 528K)

tl;dr
You seem to think I have an opinion on Tucker. I don’t even watch TV. I have an opinion on you and your comment—fucking retarded. Capisce?

You sound like you gorge yourself on nigger appendages.

Oh vey you forgot to change your ip

Obvious bait is obvious

You just outed yourself as a libtard, buddy. Get dabbed on!

Attached: UK_DEGENERACY.jpg (838x628, 97K)

Post stream

>all in
What? Where?
Is he finally going to name them?

Fuck off, kid. I voted Ron Paul. The left / right paradigm is bullshit, I know. Yang is just a gay meme.

Is there a clip of that?

I also voted for ron paul you fucking tard. Yang is a better option then all of them just like ron paul was retard.

lemme take a second to dab on this libtard fellas

>Yang is a better option then all of them
You seem to be doing well for someone so retarded.

Attached: 3413424.png (1518x903, 124K)

OP here just switched to my obamaphone.

don't give a shit $1000 also you have a credit score

Attached: 1538722836971.jpg (995x889, 103K)

Relevant
heartiste.wordpress.com/2019/03/13/tucker-carlson-for-president/