Is.....is this life ?

is.....is this life ?

Attached: 1516319858718.jpg (480x854, 42K)

no this is

Attached: antifa_expectations_reality.jpg (800x749, 81K)

Shit like this is the reason I got my concealed carry license. Bet that dude didnt say shit to that pavement ape, who the fuck wears a reflective vest to a bar?

based

Looks about white

Attached: 111337.webm (400x616, 1.2M)

it gets better lol

Attached: antifa_killed_by_tree.png (998x1005, 745K)

>blacks didnt murder him
>no noticeable scars or permanent markings
>inb4 a bunch of murderous responses because a people beat the shit out of someone insulting them.

>be giga niga
>punch random
>just say they called you nigger online
>thousands believe you immediately bc the person you punched is white
>$$$
How easy it is to be black in 2019 if you can lie.

I can't handle this life anymore. I want to die but my white forefathers didn't die for this. They died for freedom and equality for all man regardless of race or creed.

beautiful

Marylander here, please nuke Baltimore

Build your yourself up both physically and mentally. Join a boxing gym get a hunting permit and join a local club to get involved in your community. The stronger you become the easier it will be to avoid evil.

Attached: 9CEF9892-ECD9-4CFC-BC2C-C6D43C2AF744.jpg (1024x576, 95K)

Yes, niggers offend me with their odor

rofl. as if niggers know how to spell

Suiuurrrrreeeee, that little white boy called someone a nigger. Blacks ALWAYS. spout that bullshig when they get bored and want to attack someone. Even if he did, assault is illegal in the country, you can’t bears someone just because your fee fees got hurt.

He stopped hitting once the other guy hit the ground even though they had a heated argument beforehand. Can't take that for granted.

Trump curse

You can pick up a handgun at your local gun store

Stop trying to justify sub-human behavior.

>get knocked out by knockout game niggers
>he steals gun
>you’re now missing gun and teeth

I don't believe in guns. I believe in peace and non-violence

>wearing orange vest
>has a bottle?
>calling anyone nigger in baltimore
>next to the courthouse

looks bullshit m8

Link to the niggers facebook? I found one ugly nigger with the same name but no pic related. Want to spam niggers inbox with "nigger"

always carry a gun or a big ass knife, make these savages feel fear.

Has a high-vis vest on so probably at work in some capacity.

I don't promote violence. The key to happiness is non violence and giving a little love so we can change the world ~ 14th Dalai Lama

they were fucking idiots to die for that bullshit, these shitskins are only worth a shit with a heel on their throat. My kin died to save us from this shit and are now put on a pillar next to satan for their efforts.

As far as I'm concerned, our forefathers were spineless traitors for not either sending the blacks back to Africa after the civil war or better yet, disposing of them.

It's a photo from a warehouse accident in England IIRC.

Tell me what you think he or they should've done. Pull out a set of chairs and talk over it like gentleman? One guy lost his temper in an argument but he didn't get blinded by his rage and started smashing an unconscious head on the ground. Also he didnt use a knife or a gun, which would've been subhuman behaviour if you'd ask me.

Gake and fay

Link?

Please refrain from racism. We all bleed red and all have a purpose in life whether you are black. white, red or yellow. Our main purpose is to helps others, if you are not helping others atleast don't hurt others ~ 14th Dalai Lama

You beta cunts will never understand what honour and respect is. Calling a nigger a nigger to their face is disrespectful and challenges their honour. And this is the way one should deal with someone who fucks with your honour.
Try disrespecting an Aussie cunt some time, you won't live to tell the tale

these posters always incriminate themselves it's hilarious

Calling a nigger a nigger is not violence.

fuck that, look what all that tolerance got the dalai lama, his people butchered and enslaved by a bunch of communist dogs. Sitting around, obeying a bunch of naive platitudes is only going to get us killed and allow this world to be turned into a shitskin dystopia. The enemy doesn’t care how kind and apologetic we are, they wont relent the way we have, imatead they are only emboldened by our weakness. Whites need to nut the fuck up and get on the offensive to secure the existence of their race and a stable future for the entire world.

A nigger suckerpunched a crosswalk guard? That's pretty low even for a nigger

Your enemies don't.