ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>[insert humble (or otherwise) brag]
Fuck off.

>Why is there no new thread?
Just make one. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: 4GJFyHn.jpg (449x381, 30K)

How do I know the right time to ask a girl for her number? I have the habit of asking her too early and weirding her out or waiting too long and missing the opportunity

Last week my best friend(f) expressed to me that she thinks she might have feelings for me and that she's feeling confused about it.
I've loved her for the longest time but, thing is, I'm what can be considered as a beta and I'm afraid she'll end up continuing to consider me a friend if I don't do anything.
What can I do about this whole situation?

Just ask her what she would like to do from here.
Tell her you like her (not love her) too, and if she's down for it you would like to see how it goes.
Also don't think of yourself as a beta.

As if girls post here.

Also the FAQ and such negates any hookup mentality of the thread and soc isn't even Jow Forums.

Here's a question for a role playing male: why do you wait to get shaked up for so long until hag ages? Do you like sex? Do you have a heart? Is Christmas just retirement?

Attached: 1477285108495.gif (372x500, 435K)

shacked*

Plenty of girls post on Jow Forums.

>why do you wait to get shaked up for so long until hag ages?
Because most young guys don't want to settle down. I'm engaged now, I'm 25.

>Do you like sex?
Very much.

>Do you have a heart?
Yes.

I'm by no means an expert on this but maybe right before you leave, as a "reason to talk to her again" because "you enjoyed talking to her"?

No they don't. Projection as females are the pickier sex. Men like it more. I doubt it.

Attached: 1477962068848.gif (200x106, 974K)

I have a question to Femanons:
In my experience relationship dynamics can deeply affect attraction. This isn't and absolute (like if you are supermodel 10/10 guy) but STRONG influencer.
-Examples:
>A girl ordering food usually isn't gonna wanna bang the dude taking their order (with minor exceptions for charasmatic bartenders and waiters)
>Girl getting her car fixed usually won't wanna bang their auto mechanic
>Senior chicks in High School usually don't wanna bang Freshman dudes
What dynamics would be beneficial in increasing a woman's perception of attraction?
>Defense contractor working on equipment & Military chicks?
>Waitress chick & customer?
>Clerk girl & dude?
>pizzagirl & guy?
>Chick supervisor & subbordinate?
>Chick supervisor in diff. depart & person in lateral dept.

I used to have a bad habit of talking myself out of getting laid. I've corrected this, but I was wondering what the turn off is with making too many jokes or geting too into a topic.

Where is the best place to have convo with girls online? Dating sites are a nightmare, and social media (maybe except for twitter) is also pretty shit. Omegle ironically has done well for me

Women will be really into me, then when things end they retcon this whole history of regret and doing too much to please me. Is this common in women to change history to protect their feelings or am I a really fucked person?

Attached: NinaStrutherswifu.jpg (601x339, 37K)

How do I find a 3rd chick who will have a threesome with me and my gf?

Why not a guy and make it a devil's threesome?

Attached: gray semon demon.png (814x448, 150K)

or 2 guys*

>implying girls online

>finally aquire gf
>same sense of humor, interests, we can talk about random shit till the break of dawn
>turns out I love this person with all my heart, want to spend all my time with her
>constantly feel like a piece of shit because I think this amazing girl deserves better than this autistic sperg which is myself

How do I get rid of this feel?

What am I supposed to talk about with women on a date beyond formal dialogue?

I feel the same about my boyfriend.
One thing I try to do when I get this kind of thoughts is to repeat myself that I have to respect and value his opinion of me, and if he thinks I'm worthy of his love then I should think so too. Because he's the person I respect most, the person I trust most, so I should trust his opinion of me.

TL;DR - If she loves you, and you think so highly of her, you should be pretty fond of yourself too.

Anything!
My boyfriend and I talk about politics, Chris Chan and other internet spergs we're fond of (wouldn't suggest this on a first date), history, our life, books we like, places we've been, sports, tv shows we're watching, music we like, our families, our childhood, serial killers. Even just random banter is fine.

If you're on first dates, just explore what her interests are and see if there's common ground.

Girls
Do you avoid guys when you are in a relationships? Especially guys they find attractive.

I don't find any guy particularly attractive once I'm in a relationship.
I generally don't hang out alone with guys when I'm dating, out of respect for my bf.

Just better yourself, numbnuts. Take a class, get fit, find new ways to make money, learn another language etc.

Thats not a threesome, that is a gay experience with female supervision

Attached: 113084.jpg (613x1233, 246K)

Is it normal to fap thinking about a close-ish female friend?

girls
how can i leverage my penis size to get sex.
I'm completely average to below average in most categories but my penis is huge.
Surely I can get some novelty fucks out of it in girls who are just interested size.

Attached: 1550679074871.png (1186x748, 146K)

I once went on some dumb trip with my school and another school. Didn't interact much with anyone.
Then 4 years later or so I run into some girl from the other school on the bus and talked for a while, she seemed to remember me somehow. Now 3 years after that, the girl was on a bus while I was at the bus stop and she saw me and waved at me and smiled. Weird that she remembers me.
Should I add her on Facebook or just try to catch her at the bus stop in person? My facebook is quite dead and empty, I never use it. She's really cute.

Yes, but you run the risk of catching feelings.

I always wondered what Coke mixed with Pepsi tastes like.

Add her.

No, I act normally, as I was acting before a relationship. The dinamic doesn't change with that.
>guys you find attractive
Nobody comes even close to my bf. He is the most attractive to me. Everyone is merely a peasant by comparison.

not a girl but

fuck a fat chick with hot friends
they talk to eachother about shit like that you know

So you still maintain good friendships with guys? Do you hang out with them/text them/call them?

So yesterday I was at the bar with my friends and I met a stacy that seemed interested in me. We didn't introduce ourselves (or I forgot?) so I don't even know her name. She gave me eye contact and smiles, and was leaning on me while we were walking to a train station. Should I try again with the same group of people and actually meet her next time?

Im somewhat afraid of being that open, especially with politics in our modern social climate. I don't want to say something that will make her think im a bitter raging incel.

If I'm asexual (as in I don't enjoy sex and don't "look forward to it" at all, except maybe giving oral myself) I shouldn't bother looking for a gf, right? I'm kind of afraid of ending up alone and want someone to be "exclusive" with.

I don't know, I always feel like honesty is the best policy and being yourself is the best way to find someone who actually likes you.
My boyfriend is very right wing, and he's not apologetic about it. I know it didn't help him get laid, but I like him for who he is. And it definitely helped him get laid with me.

Asexual males are actually in high demand, since they're so rare compared to aasexual females.
Just look on asexual dating sites.

What could cause my boyfriend to suddenly be very interested in my bum? He was always about boobs before but for the last month or 2 he's been obsessed with my bum.

Yes. All my male friends I've known for many years. This is what it boils down to - friendship. Spending time together, helping each other and making sure everyone is breathing and kicking are pretty basic things imo

Weird, Idk why I imagined it might be the other way around.
Thanks. I'll check if there's something like that in my country.

>Male to female ratio would be 1:2.42 or roughly 30% male 70% female.
It's extremely more common for girls to be asexual than it is for men, due to testosterone which increases the libido.

As much as I wish to be honest about myself I'm desperate for a girlfriend with down to earth traditional values. I'm not religious by any means but I've considered trying Christian or Mormon dating circles to find someone of my type, but if I told them I was apart of their faith I'd be deceiving them from the start, and I have a lot of problems with the weird rituals involved in these cultures I wouldn't want to be apart of for the rest of my life. If I told them I was atheist they'd probably shut me out immediately.

Your boyfriend is lucky to have found someone like you.

Don't lie about yourself, it is a terrible idea. Dating a Christian girl if you don't want to be involved in these cultures is a bad idea.
I'm not religious myself, but I'm fascinated and respectful of religion and I don't mind that my boyfriend is Christian. We've been talking about him teaching me about the Bible and going to Church with him, too, because we'd like to raise our kids Christian since it was very good for him.

Nothing is worse when it comes to have a serious, committed relationship than lying about who you are, your values or what you want out of a relationship.
There are traditional, non religious girls. Not a lot of them, but they exist. Look for them.
I'm definitely a conservative girl, and I know quite a few traditional girls myself.

Was using boyfriends computer and found out he has an extremely weird fetish and not sure what to do about it.

whats the fetish?

Are there any places irl that women like you would gather at? would trying to ask out a girl at a gun range come off as creepy?

>Are there any places irl that women like you would gather at?
School, mostly. I met my more conservative friends in school. I'm very serious about my studies, and while I'm not career oriented I enjoy studying and education, and till I have children I'm focusing on my job.
I also volunteer with children, at a hospital.

So I'm about to start gong on dates with a 28khv, he's never had a relationship before. It's been a while since it was my first dating experience but I remember how horrible and nerve wracking it was, so any hints or tips on how to make these dates and this potential relationship as stress free and enjoyable as possible for him?

He had bookmarks related to getting hit in the balls.

Cut him off completely, he's too far gone at that point and the red flags are gonna start coming in little by little. You deserve better.

Why is that weird? You should fulfill his fetish.

Looking for advice from any gender, but mainly guys. I've been seeing this guy for about 3 months now, and it's still somewhat casual, but definitely a consistent thing. We're not exclusive, but I'm not seeing anyone, and he's told me he sometimes sees other girls but it's nothing serious. We don't use any condoms, and I'm on birth control. I've had numerous conversations with him about the fact I'm not entirely comfortable with that arrangement, but he assures me he will tell me if he ever has sex with anyone else without a condom, or doesn't get tested before sleeping with someone else.

I trust him, but the relationship is still kind of new, and I don't want to keep bringing this up to him cause I think he's starting to get insulted by the fact I always tell him we need to be careful. I'm not sure it's worth continuing, cause I keep thinking about what if he's lying. Not sure if I should call it quits, or ask for exclusivity. Thing is, I don't think we want to be bf/gf. Guys, would you lie to a girl about being clean/careful? Should I trust him to not lie to me and respect the fact that I'm worried. Should I just try to have a conversation about being exclusive and if he says no, end it?

Really hard to say. Personally I wouldn't lie about it, but I can see some dudes lying about it.
Honestly, it's definitely a good time for you to make your decision. If you don't really want to be with him, then cut it off. If you do, ask for exclusivity.

How about no. That may, in fact, be the exact opposite of what I'm looking for. Why is this always the first piece of advice on this damn board?

Thats not too weird. When you get the chance cup his balls hard with your hand and demand sex, he'll love you more for being assertive.

Yeah college would make the most sense but I'm not enrolled anywhere. If finding a traditional gf is near impossible I guess the next best option for me is converting a girl into one.

I don't want to be with him but it's good, convenient sex. Finding someone else to have good sex with is a whole ordeal for me.

I keep on telling him how important it is for me to be clean, but he kind of just always assures me he's being very safe, without giving much detail into how so. I just had std tests today cause this whole thing is making me so paranoid. What's a good way to ask to be exclusive, without even wanting to be his gf?

>If finding a traditional gf is near impossible I guess the next best option for me is converting a girl into one.
Heh, it isn't probably.
Just talk to a lot of girls.
Volunteering is a good idea, online dating can be too if you look hard enough. I met my boyfriend online, too.

Ask yourself:
>Do I want a relationship with this guy?
If so, ask to become exclusive. Please, also consider the fact you don't trust him by the looks of it, so he's probably not relationship material to you subconsciously.
>Do I want to have sex with him?
If yes,
>Do I prefer hassle-free sex ove risk-free sex?
If yes, take the risk and get tested afterwards. This is a shitty idea and you should just tell him to either be exclusive FWB, or use condoms. Preferably the latter because you don't trust him to stay exclusive.

>Why is this always the first piece of advice on this damn board?
Because a guy that's a 28yo khv has issues, you just don't know which ones yet. Make sure you find out which ones bother you before you start something serious - they might not bother you at all. Main problem might be that he's clingy, for example, I know I was exactly like that. Still am.

Chicks with experience (or guys, I don't judge): how do I stick it in her pooper? My newest FWB admitted to liking it (a lot), even has some butt toys apparently.
I tried two times with my ex. First time: didn't use enough lube, didn't even get the tip in, she was pissed because it hurt. Second time: used enough lube, she asked ''just put it in all the way'' when I finally got the tip in, so I went balls deep. Bad plan.
How do I make this as enjoyable as possible for my new FWB? This may be girlfriend material, so I don't want to be a literal pain in the ass. I know she likes rough sex (grabbing her hair hard, slapping her butt, etc.) but I figure nobody really likes painal.

Communicate with him and be nice to him if he fucks up. Lighten things up if he fucks something small up and gets anxious about it.
Be aware that any guy who is that old and has no experience HAS issues of some sort, or at least is extremely less experienced than he should be so you'll have to guide him a lot.
My boyfriend is 29 and had really little previous relationship experience (with a horrible woman), and I still have to guide him a lot for things like communicating about his feelings and bringing up issues even 2 years in. He's frankly 10 years behind when it comes to understanding how to behave in a relationship.
He's a great guy, and I love him, but it is a hard job and you need to understand this before dating him.

>Because a guy that's a 28yo khv has issues, you just don't know which ones yet.
We've been close friends for seven years, I'm sure I'll be fine for new red flags. I don't mind people advising me to exercise caution but when I'm legit trying to get advice to make things better for him and the response I get is "run", it has the opposite effect.

>Main problem might be that he's clingy,
I haven't noticed as much yet but I'll be sure to mention if / when things come up and I'll be sure to exercise more patience than I usually would. Anything else like that to keep an eye out for?

Guy who had feelings for me now hates me a lot. We had a fight a month ago and stopped talking. I texted him after a month and he was really rude to me.
We talk about what happened and he kept being rude to me without really telling me his side.
What do?
I'm partly guilty, i did apologize, but he keeps being really rude to me and it really looks like he hates me, but he never said he doesnt want to talk to me

>We've been close friends for seven years
That's just plain wierd. I'm not telling you to run away like , I'm giving you warnings to look out for. If you want to make it work, you can make anything work.

I'd be ready for some serious libido if you finally get him in bed.

Get her ass ready. You don't want shit on your cock, it's embarassing for both of you. Also wash your dick well afterwards, pee, preferibly use a condom. Dick to pussy is a HUGE no, basically 100% infection guarantee.
And realise that it's an ass, there's shit in there, so you probably, at some point, will get shit on your dick.
Go slowly. If she already uses toys, she probably is already looser than I was but take your time to get her to feel comfortable with having your dick in her ass. Even a finger hurt when we started, getting a plug in felt like I was being torn apart the first time. Took us around a month of daily ass play to get me ready for the D.
Get her to relax. CBD was good for me the first few times, but at least some nice cuddles and foreplay is necessary.
A finger or a plug while doing regular PinV sex is a good start.
Also play with her pussy when you're in her. The first few times, I loved when my boyfriend and I just layed on our side, his dick in my butt and him playing with my pussy. Top tier orgasms.

> it is a hard job and you need to understand this before dating him
Yeah this is the whole reason I'm stressing. I'm sure he doesn't need me freaking out because I don't know how to deal, so that's why I'm hoping to get some advice. I'm quite an awkward, anxious person myself but I'll make sure to keep my eyes open for "mistakes" and chill him out. I'm aware he's got issues, yes.

I never considered the interpersonal side of things in regards to communicating feelings, so thank you kindly. I'm not so great at talking about feelings either but I'll definitely try to keep that stuff in mind moving forward. Thank you so much for your input!

Why's it weird that we're friends? True, fair, I will keep an eye out. The libido thing's got to be the most pleasant "issue" to arise from this at least.

>And realise that it's an ass, there's shit in there, so you probably, at some point, will get shit on your dick.
I'm not looking forward to that, but I haven't ever fucked a woman in the ass before so I'm willing to give it a try - especially is she says she liked it with previous bfs. She uses toys regularly so I don't think getting it in the first time will be much of an issue.
Since she already has a vibrator I think I'll grab that to play with her pussy while I'm at it. Seems like spooning + anal + clit stimulation = heavenly for both parties involved anyways.

My boyfriend has done a lot of progress, so I can tell you that there is definitely hope, but you need to insist to have an open communication because it's the only way to grow fast.
While when you're 14 it's fine to be dickheads and play stupid games, because then you live and learn, when you're nearly 30 you need to get this shit sorted out and have honest communication.
I know it's hard to talk about feelings, but make a point to talk out every argument, know about each and every insecurity, find a compromise out of every disagreement. It's SO important you do this and he learns what it means to put effort into a relationship, have a good communication, be understood and loved.

>I'm not looking forward to that
No one is, but please don't make a big deal if it happens. It's very embarrassing to shit on your bf's cock, and she really didn't mean to.
It might never happen (never happened to us) but if it does, please don't be a cunt about it.
Just joke about it and move on.

>Since she already has a vibrator I think I'll grab that to play with her pussy while I'm at it.
It is for me, I don't use vibrators but he plays with my clit and we greatly enjoy it.
He also says that when I come my butt does magic things to his cock.

Are guys receptive to exclusive fwbs? I feel like he may not be understanding. At the same time, I don't understand why he wouldn't want to be safe as well/lie to me

That is tonnes of useful advice, than you, I do appreciate it. In my defence I am not nearly thirty at all but at this point I'm the more experienced so I guess that excuse doesn't hold. I know you don't mean to but that is an awful lot of pressure to not fuck him up permanently.

>Are guys receptive to exclusive fwbs?
No.

You're scared as shit and you should be. Regular STD's are fine and easily curable (although annoying), but shit like HIV is real and can ruin your life. He's thinkg with his dick when he shouldn't be.

Well, I know he won't have sex without a condom, so I guess that means I need to ask him for exclusivity or end it yeah?

You won't fuck him up permanently if you're a bitch once in a while, but it's really important that you have a levelheaded approach to the relationship because he needs to learn how to relationship pretty fast, and at a relatively old age.
You'll do fine, just try to be relaxed and take time. Lead by example by talking things out.

Ladies, I know everyone’s different, but if you’re in a relationship and you meet another guy, what would it take to leave? If youre happy with your bf, but someone else comes along and you connect on a deeper level. What if you were already getting cold feet, because your bf doesn’t go to your uni and he is a single father? Do things really have to go sour in your relationship to end it, or can an outside influence make you run away?

Guys, how would you react if a girl you'd been chasing on and off for the last 3 years wanted to meet and start talking again?
Just adding that neither of us has been with anyone else, at least to my knowledge.

Attached: 1547830597005.png (439x380, 42K)

If I'm happy in my relationship, I'm not leaving. No matter what kind of super awesome guy I come along, I value loyalty above everything else.

Meet her, see how it goes. Reduce expectations before you go in though.

Slept with a girl last night but i cant remember her name, she told me to add her on snapchat but i cant remember anything other than her first name.

My phone was dead so couldnt take details, any tips on how to figure out a snapchat from a first name?

>Because most young guys don't want to settle down.
I seriously don't understand where this comes from, as a guy myself most guys I also know (early to late 20's) would love to settle down. Really the only way this makes sense is if I go all r9k and assume you mostly date bad boys who are just in it to get their dick wet.

How do you know if a girl is “out of your league”?
How do you know what your “league” is?

I never dated a "bad guy". Met my first boyfriend on a forum when I was a teenager, he cheated on me. The other guy I dated for a while was someone I met through my magic the gathering friends, he was flriting with other girls while we were dating. Another guy told me that if he lost his virginity to me (he was 23) he still wanted to fuck around for a while to get some experience before dating seriously.

The only guy who wanted to commit seriously is my current boyfriend, who slept around in college but now is really serious about me and never even talks to other girls.

>so any hints or tips on how to make these dates and this potential relationship as stress free and enjoyable as possible for him?
Make sure to tell him about all the guys you've fucked while he was stuck at home on his own. he'll love it.

Market research, trial and error, statistics, calculate MTBF, Cp/Cpk analysis, maybe even a 6sigma study to determine if your failure rate is acceptable.

In all seriousness, closest you can come is have other people rate you out of 10, anything 2 over is usually within your league. Keep in mind there's still a chance for a 4-5 to nail a 10/10 if there's a solid mental connection. It helps if you just don't acknowledge a girl as being out of your league, since it dramatically reduces your chances from mindset alone.

While you're at it, stick a knife between his ribs, it'll hurt less.

>first bf cheats
>other bf flirts with other girls while dating
Just because they don't have cool pomadours and radical shades doesn't mean they're not bad. I seriously don't understand how girls always manage to wind up with these guys who cheat on them, I can count on one hand the number of guys I know who cheated and I've know a lot of men. It must be like a handful of guys who waltz from one girl to the next.

Kek. I dated literal virgins and losers all my life, user. Not "bad guys" with a bunch of women at their feet, but guys who didn't get their dick sucked till they were in their 20s. They didn't have a bunch of girls, they just didn't want to seriously date me because they were really desperate for a relationship/sex and not in love with me.
>I seriously don't understand how girls always manage to wind up with these guys who cheat on them,
Because they're most men. Most men aren't faithful good guys. There are a lot of faithful good guys, but they're not the majority. ALL my female friends got cheated on at least once. Literally all of them.
I had married guys coming onto me multiple times over my year single, something like 4 of them.
Men cheat as much if not more than women. Stop romanticising men.

I imagine she feels the same way. I’ll just have to wait and hope the tides change. I’ve been getting really mixed messages from her, though all pretty subtle. She’s a good girl and if she feels anything for me, she’s obviously fighting it. At the end of the day all I want from her is to be happy.

My ex girlfriend keeps calling me from a restricted number, is there anyway I can block the calls without getting a new number? I know it's her because I answered once. She also has been driving by my house and talking shit to our friends. We broke up 4 months ago and she hasn't gotten over it. I'm also worried she will ruin my life somehow, how do I prevent this?

>They didn't have a bunch of girls, they just didn't want to seriously date me because they were really desperate for a relationship/sex and not in love with me.
That's fair.

>Because they're most men. Most men aren't faithful good guys.
Not even close, although you might think that due to your past experiences. It's not that suprising that your female friends all get cheated on at least once, a guy who plays the field and is willing to fuck anyone will get laid a hell of a lot more often than a passive guy who would never cheat. That's just how it is with the dynamic of men being the pursuer and the women being the pursued.

I’m talking to a girl on hinge. I’m not sure what to say next. I made an inquiry about what she fears, she replied. My conversations seem always be entail me always asking questions. I’m thinking of sending “what are you looking for on here?’’

Boys/girls
I think this whole redpill stuff regarding relationships is changing me for the worst. I had relationships in the past and they happened simply because we liked each other. But now I feel inadequate all the time and i'm turning into a misogynist.
How can I detox from this stuff?
Yeah call me bluepilled faggot but honestly I don't see the point in being angry, stressed and frustrated all the time.

Hooked up with a girl from my gym who looks hot in her gymshark attire. Told me she has daddy issues last night and that she likes me. We have been on 2 dates so far but hung out in group settings several times as well

What do ladies??? She’s supposedly a very loyal gf, very little social media use, rarely drinks and no drugs due to dad being a former addict. Couple of tattoos but hides them in public. Overall a homebody.

Mix of green and red flags here so new territory for me.

Call me beta white knight but statistically men cheat slightly more than women. I never cheated but I was very close to it, and it was just for sex, I basically withdraw at the very last time, . I didn't have any good reason to do it since my relationship at the time was perfectly stable, just my dick telling me what to do.

This is stalking user. Call the cops or an anti stalking service.

Her "daddy issues" are her father being a former addict? Because that's not what daddy issues means, it means an absent/abusive/not loving father figure who screwed up her relationship with men and make her desire to seek validation through hook ups and stuff.
Probably she has some, but she seems overall fine.

You're not a good guy if you "almost cheated but withdrew last minute". I'd still dump you if I found out, I'm not sticking around with a guy who lets his dick override his morals to the point he comes SO close to cheating.
There's no good reason to cheat, ever.

Stop reading Jow Forums. This website is incredibly toxic for the mind.

What’s the difference between when a girl describes you as cute, hot, or handsome? Which one is the best?

Attached: BD844914-413C-49B1-991D-D05A674034E9.png (1102x1548, 2.07M)

well hot is stating explicit sexual attraction, so is handsome but in a more guarded way. Cute doesn't necessarily imply attraction though, she might think you're cute like a puppy or a little kid is cute.

Men,

When the girlfriend is doing all the chasing and all the work it’s time for her to bounce - right?

why?

Girl here but 'cute' is pretty much just attractive to me. I use it if I don't want to seem like I'm coming on too strong.

I call my boyfriend all 3 things, depending on the mood.
Call him cute when he's adorable and I want to snuggle with him, handsome when he's just good looking / well dressed / well groomed, hot when I want to suck his soul out of his cock.
I also casually call him hot guy or handsome while chatting, just as a flirty nickname.

My boyfriend talks to a girl that he knows is in love with him every day. He spends so much time with her it’s getting to the point that people think she’s his girlfriend and not me. Am I wrong for thinking this is disrespectful to me and that he should cut her off?