Brit/pol/ Land and comfy edition

>May's final warning to Tory rebels: back me or lose Brexit
theguardian.com/politics/2019/mar/13/approve-my-deal-or-face-article-50-extension-may-warns-brexiters

>Germany loses at niggerball
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47543631

>Nobody remembered the 33
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burnden_Park_disaster

Attached: 1549030999038.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
github.com/ccd0/Jow
youtu.be/-VZ1xmuwacQ?t=1m20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Addon for your browser that adds more functions for Jow Forums. Filters, thread watching and thread updater, cooldown, 404 redirects, Linkify, highlight own posts and those quoting you, and more.

Jow Forums-x.net

github.com/ccd0/Jow Forums-x

>Open Jow Forums X, select filters & Comments.
## Shitposts ##
/virgins/i
/virgin/i
/cocaine/i
/ave a line/i

>Open Jow Forums X, select filters & Filename. Add the below.

/^tfwdrugs\d*\.jpg$/
/^ave a line ya virgin\.jpg$/

>Say goodbye to the boring cunts

>Open Jow Forums X, select filters & Flags. And paste in. This hides the meme flags

/^Black Lives Matter$/
/^Hippie$/
/^Templar$/
/^Catalonia$/
/^DEUS VULT$/
/^European$/
/^Tree Hugger$/
/^Anarchist$/
/^Confederate$/
/^LGBT$/
/^Gadsden$/
/^Fascist$/
/^Democrat$/
/^Communist$/
/^Anarcho-Capitalist$/
/^Jihadi$/
/^Kekistani$/
/^Muslim$/
/^Nazi$/
/^Republican$/
/^Pirate$/
/^United Nations$/
/^National Bolshevik$/
/^Commie$/
/^White Supremacist$/
/^Europe$/
/^Tree Hugger$/

Attached: 1552333961644.jpg (1253x624, 147K)

Didn't read your shit, but I lost this gif a while back, thanks for posting. Saved.

Attached: anglopatsformickheads.gif (220x220, 15K)

Night, brit/pol/

Attached: 2d7a4de717bc3b57c2c4430b0bf9183d27f359dc1c76bea71d499fafabf72a4b.png (697x642, 41K)

nothing can stop it

Attached: img_0905.jpg (1024x1404, 446K)

You are welcome.

Attached: 1543712799282.png (1027x731, 89K)

I fucking love this brexit turmoil

Attached: A8A48DFB-5E52-4C00-83D8-49A6E46BAA7B.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Attached: 1470924117542.jpg (817x514, 117K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-14 UK Home Daily Mail Online.png (986x1095, 992K)

Night everybody, see you int mornin

Attached: ziggeh.jpg (784x606, 52K)

There's a storm coming in.

Attached: WitchfinderFC.png (733x1132, 85K)

Shoddy work on that hair t b h.

Its all so tiresome.

Attached: 1548351206860.jpg (483x555, 109K)

It's ace, whatever happens the UK will never be the same.

Attached: 1548525011284s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

I know

If I lived in the desert I would be happy, like the preppers in tremors, that would be ideal

Morrissey's cover of Drive-In Saturday is good, just thought I'd say since fuck all else is happening

winrar

What scotland breaking off an politians hanging?

Maybe not....
Every soul is valued.

We do live in a desert when you think about it, just a spiritual desert.

Attached: Farage-dead.jpg (600x602, 76K)

BLACK parliment wouldnt of allowed this.
#

Attached: sqeakyclean.jpg (306x378, 22K)

True but much of the NHS burden is actually solvable.
You have to sort out the care-system.

selfish bump

night lad

>True but much of the NHS burden is actually solvable.
you sure about that my friend?

Manx user was right

All right, listen. The Teacakeinator's an infiltration unit: part Greggs, part machine. Underneath, it's a hyperalloy combat chassis, micropasty-controlled. Fully armored; very tough. But outside, it's living human tissue: flesh, skin, hair, carling - grown for the cyborgs.

Didnt write all this shit to get cucked
#
Spain did exactly the same that romans did in our country, and new mexico was the most important city of the world during the spanish empire if you believe the black legend and support the independence lead by mason and you can look up anywhere that bolivar was a mason its your problem, probably your education is just black legend propaganda and there is no "Bolsonaro" that is gonna save your country because after u got your stupid independence u decided to divide in 100 differents countries. Congrats now youre just a slave of USA and thats how it will always will be wit your stupid muh gold mu genocide muh all neighboring brother countries are enemies mentality instead of uniting all spanish countries

That’s not as aesthetically pleasing

Yeah, I have 5 members of friends and family working both public and private.

The issue is a combination of factors but by far is the fact that the care-system has not been sorted out

You sort that and encourage extended-family responsibility and who pays for care-costs, then you solve a big chunk of the NHS's problem.
Noe the Tories, despite it being used against them, did devise a fair solution
Boomer's that have benefited from meme-tier house price rises SHOULD pay for costs out of that capital gain.

No source or insider info. Child murderers, rapists, serial killers and other scum are tried in court on a regular basis with no pitchfork waving mobs burning shit outside the building. The only different thing in this case is that the men being charged come from a tightly-knit community with strong leadership and grass-roots support. The men were charged with crimes that
>are not judged to be crimes by the community in question
and so the possibility of competing legal systems and populations choosing which system they prefer to answer to is now present. They have the numbers to pull it off, it is just a question of will. That's why I think my view on the police presence at the rape gang trials is the correct one.

Day 2 of no fap lads.

Watching Dean with Bazza, it was suddenly so clear. The Norf would never stop, it would never leave him. And it would repeatedly hurt him, continuously shout at him and get drunk and hit him or say it was too busy to spend time with him because of the football. It would always be there and it would die of heart failure. Of all the would-be fathers who came and went over the years, this thing, this gammon slab was the only one who remembered to claim benefits. In an insane world, it was the sanest choice.

>*Fucks the man that fucks the poor

Attached: esther_mcvey_iain_duncan_smith_crop.jpg (1991x1001, 778K)

A great many people, many of them very intelligent and well-meaning, have tried to reform the NHS. I view it as an impossible task. It is akin to trying to engineer the process of evolution without the mechanism of death. The whole thing needs to be scrapped and healthcare privatised in its entirety.

Frankie Boyle said you need to be a cultural jihadi

>have tried to reform the NHS
No
A great many people have tried to dismantle the NHS under the PR pretence of reform.

Shall we begin?
>PFI
>Re-organisation after re-organisation which seems to benefit meme-managers, muh consultants and private outsourcing companies.
>Masses of of corruption
>Selling off of NHS assets for peanuts using dirty accounting tricks
>Selling off Assets that make the NHS money thereby depriving it of income. Like how NationalRail is selling it's arches andproperty that brings in 87million p.a, right now.
>Deliberately running down, demoralizing staff and preparing it for privatization via death by a thousand cuts.

Essentially, the NHS is a cash cow for TOO many people in tax-havens
They are leeches and lobby hard
Pick up ANY edition of Private Eye and read and weep

Attached: virgin branson.jpg (600x401, 71K)

>The whole thing needs to be scrapped and healthcare privatised in its entirety.
Never

Attached: Bevan Civilised..jpg (470x370, 103K)

Nighty night you based autists

If the NHS is this resistant to reform and the proper way of operation, then in the unlikely event of it regaining some semblance of good order, it would soon revert to type. The system is inherently unstable and does not spontaneously generate sustainable good service. The public should not be forced to pay for a monolith the delivers terrible service at a terrible cost.

The cost would become not so bad over time if the exponential supply of new "customers" was cut off, once again like all things it comes down to massive overpopulation of the country, were hugely over capacity, we need time to catch up in terms of infrastructure .

No. Imagine if restaurants were supported by government and not permitted to fail. Would there be any incentive to cook good food?Would the people who are terrible at managing restaurants be weeded out? Would the service be any good?
This is basic stuff. In every other sphere, business has proven that it can deliver more while costing less. Clothing, food, phones, computers...
Healthcare is too important to fuck with like this.

Just saw bats. Imagine not living in the Devon countryside.

Attached: god's own country.png (1881x805, 861K)

You've both literally ignored siphoning off of billions upon billions by corrupt politicians and private companies by deliberate design

If private companies are doing this now with public provision, just wait until you are beholden to Branson entirely and his inevitable future cartels

The corruption is by design by neo-liberals and simple cowboys and is not inevitable due to the NHS.

You are either a bot or stupid.
Someone dying is not the same as a restaurant
The free-market argument dies a death when you compare the US
Cartels, monopolies, high-costs, poor coverage, Frankenstein operations on all sorts like Tranny's and ultimately they spend higher percentage of GDP than us

We STILL spend less as GDP than most European countries on healthcare
+ we have lower private health prices than the US

YOU DON'T GET TO PUT A GUN TO MY WIFE'S HEAD AND TELL HER TO TREAT PEOPLE AFTER SHE GRADUATED MEDICAL SCHOOL

Attached: file.png (225x225, 65K)

kek

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

>posted from iPhone X

Your mum was a bigger disaster.

Attached: 1550006742504.gif (306x205, 2.97M)

There is a parallel healthcare system in the UK that is entirely private, embraces innovation, has waiting times measured in hours/days not weeks and you can turn up at any time of day and get emergency treatment. The costs are low enough for everyone to use them and for the really poor people, charities cover the worst of the costs.

They're called vets.

>((very limited))
I wonder what they mean by that.
youtu.be/-VZ1xmuwacQ?t=1m20s

Attached: 1472689346880.jpg (704x396, 202K)

I tried to get treated in a vet though and they said I wasnt allowed.

>it takes days to shove a pill up a cats arse and this is supposed to be impressive
Sounds shite

Attached: file.png (480x455, 232K)

I can only assume that your nose wasn't wet enough, nor your coat sufficiently shiny.
If you paid for a premium service, a shotgun shell with the pills of your choice would have been proscribed.

Yee haw, Tex. And don't forget the guns! We all need guns to be safe and free.

True on both counts. Law abiding people with guns remain law abiding. The widespread ownership of guns was not a problem for Britons prior to the banning. I doubt it would be now.

Now you're just trolling you man-mental
>Let's go back to charity
kek

A just me or a Scots have that bulging eyes look about them???

Attached: 220px-Steve_Buscemi_(1996).jpg (220x269, 12K)

>when theres hardly anyone in the thread

Attached: 1549290336743.gif (480x270, 2.26M)

How's your night going lads?

Attached: IMG_20190314_032417__01.jpg (3018x3018, 2.02M)

checked

Attached: 4-Faggots.jpg (300x300, 50K)

running out of booze, about to start on the cereal

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 7K)

Sounds like my kinda night. But booze and milk is a good recipe for warm soupy morning shits for me.

Are there any objective benefits at all to May's deal or is it really just one big shafting with no concessions at all given to the UK?

Could still leave with a no-deal by the 29th. Hopefully that's the case. Haven't read much into May's deal but I already know it's rubbish

I ate three bags of frozen vegetables earlier so its not worth worrying about anymore desu

Benefits compared to being in the EU or benefits compared to just leaving on WTO in 15 days which we can do for free?

I asked the question about Scots having bulging eyes, do you think it's so? I've notice this

Attached: OtTurBnZhfJhXhN-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 72K)

Attached: 45345454.jpg (512x444, 30K)

der scott

Attached: 342343454545.jpg (450x398, 25K)

Thinking of her, the barista at Starbucks. Beautiful eyes, long black hair, skin pale as porcelain

>black hair
dropped

Plenty of whites with black hair

Benefits as in; is the EU offering anything to us in exchange for, as I understand it, remaining a member in all practical terms (customs union, tax harmonisation etc.) but losing our place at the table as an actual member.
Does this deal completely sell Britain down the river without even a token benefit for the UK?

I didnt say anything about that.

If keeps us in the customs union if we cnat agre anything else in 6 months but this is "a fringe contingency taht will never happen" ie. the EU will definitely make it happen.

B E L I E V E

Attached: 15046931_330171604036916_3289090980388536320_n.jpg (1080x1349, 122K)

post your brexit face

Attached: NonCannonHeader.png (544x414, 456K)

Attached: 1552261329374.jpg (700x700, 90K)

Attached: CDAEE471-4CD4-4DD1-B290-FBF5CA9AF3D3.jpg (302x380, 12K)

m8, she BEATIFUL only a queermo would pass

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Looks like I am coming to England.

Attached: 1532262794649.jpg (917x1253, 520K)

We're going to have to turn up the heat though. England has shitty weather I am told

Attached: 1548842773137.jpg (943x1250, 543K)