Booby issues

Ok this is a dumb question, but is there any other ways to hide nipples without a bra?
I don't want to wear a bra, since it contributes to having saggy tits, and I'm a bigger breasted woman. I don't want to he completely sag by the time I'm 30, and on top of that I want kids.
I don't want my nips poking through my shirt, cuz every time I don't wear a bra my friends/ boyfriend poke at my nips and say "boop" (I swear to God they haven't matured since they were 12.)
Please don't shitpost "lol duck tape ur nips" or "lol get them removed"
I want honest advice.

Attached: 1530447964986.jpg (650x648, 64K)

Buy nipple pasties, they're sold especially for that.

wear a thicker or stiffer shirt or pasties or a bra. they make all kinds of bras, you could find one you liked if you tried hard enough

I think we need some pictures, its hard to come up with proper advice without an overview of the situation, try some diffrent angles so we can really see the full scope of your issue

Put tape on your tits, problem solved

>it contributes to having saggy tits
no studies back that claim up, just go wear a bra, slut

If you don’t wear a bra you’ll end up like those African women who have the saggiest tits imaginable.

>don't want my nips poking through my shirt, cuz every time I don't wear a bra my friends/ boyfriend poke at my nips and say "boop
Why? That's hilarious.

Attached: wolf.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

In case you don't know, that happens to all women's tits regardless of bras, moreso the larger the tits are.

In case YOU don’t know, that isn’t true at all. If you don’t wear a bra you’ll become a African villager with tits down to your belly button at the start of your thirties. That is literally what happens to them.

Gravity will pull your tits down with or without bras, just use a bra it won't make any difference, a surgery to make your boobs smaller is the one thing that can make your boobs less saggy in the future, anyhow, I would rather be with saggy tits than small ones

I use bad aids or bralettes. O just wear loose shirts and hoodies. Fuck bras ffs

no their breasts droop because of the 100 kids they had

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-24-20-22-49.png (540x960, 202K)

Thx that was the first helpful reply

>I don't want to wear a bra, since it contributes to having saggy tits, and I'm a bigger breasted woman.
Who has saggier foot arches: people in the western world or savages who have never seen shoes?
>I don't want my nips poking through my shirt, cuz every time I don't wear a bra my friends/ boyfriend poke at my nips and say "boop" (I swear to God they haven't matured since they were 12.)
They're passive-aggressively trying to tell you you're really weird for not wearing underwear. Girls wear bras. I'm a chestlet. I understand they suck, but how can you not feel naked without one? If causing saggy tits is the only reason you don't like them, you can breathe easier.

Put a bra on.

Sports bras.

This is just one study. The real issue is often that girls virtually never have the right bra and cup size.

This.

We need pics to help you.

No real girl on the planet doesn't know this already. Their moms or friends already talked and shared. You can google even. OP is some stupid little boy wanting to talk about nipples.

Op stop pretending to be a woman. Literally every woman on earth knows what pasties are. They sell them at Papaya and Forever 21 and Windsor

Yay

Bandaid - the round ones there's never any other use for