I have a theory

I have a theory that I think explains life.
I believe that we get dogs to help us prepare for having a girlfriend.
We have girlfriends to prepare us for a wife.
And we have wives to prepare us for children.

Attached: Man-walks-woman-on-dog-leash.jpg (615x718, 82K)

look at that degeneracy
>muh white master race

So does this dude really wanna fuck dogs and she just really wants to be liked? Or is he chad for being so dominate or are they both CIA/mossad pay-op?

Also no, I think if anything we get dogs to prepare us for children.

So this dude is probably a pedo.

Idk i just googled woman on a leash
I am implying women are like children and only one step above dogs.

>white

Women and dogs are both property. They prepare you to fight for your property. Protect your property or bolsheviks will take them. The morel is kill bolsheviks to protect your property.

Attached: scorpions-animal-magnetism.jpg (1200x1200, 251K)

Based leaf.

We get dogs to prepare us for how harsh life can be. We need to actually be taught life sucks because you cant control a temporary life you love.
Its to make you stronger as a child then really toughen you up when good doggo goes to heaven.
Youre a man and as so it teaches you death comes for us all. Accept it move on and when it comes for your parents you can thank your dead doggo for preparing you

Only leafs compare dogs to girlfriends

Everything is property bolshevik. The fact that you want to take it from people that have worked for and earned it and you have not is reason for you to die.

Fucking based.

Attached: 1551918757994.jpg (2004x1713, 556K)

Deep thoughts op

are you implying you fuck dogs?

and you probably fuck dogs.

This pic makes me moist

Next time theres a world war, we're sending all the neets and the bottom of the barrel genetic stock to fight. No sense losing good men in the battle.

Have fun losing the war, retard.

If that stoner faggot doesnt have papers for that service dog, paul blart should politely ask him to get the fuck out before animal control is dispatched.

what will fucking children prepare us for?

blessed post

Islam

22pbp

Attached: 14326347432.jpg (418x286, 18K)