Some fatherly advice for ya

Carry a pocket knife with you wherever you go. You'll never be too afraid of anyone. The best tool, however, is a gun. Get one.

Attached: Kali_by_Raja_Ravi_Varma.jpg (1472x2048, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=js0haocH4-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guns cost too much and a cop will just take it away if you are some poor shady faggot.

The winner of a knife fight dies in the ambulance and it's illegal to open carry or have a concealed knife where I live also. Any knife large enough to do damage to someone is illegal.

The best weapon to have is being tall and not skinny and walking with intimidating posture.

Attached: 1482494590063.jpg (728x546, 150K)

God-damned American laws literally making it illegal to carry your own protection. It's like they want people to solely depend on the government gud Bois(Police).

Yes we are an abhorrent police state.

Also, Shiva up there having only mainly right hands as her skirt weirds me out.

Good advice OP, but I think you shouldn't carry weapons to feel less scared, don't be scared of anyone no matter what. I think pocket knives or guns are good ways to make sure you and your loved ones are always safe, wherever you go. As long as you are allowed to carry of course.

Here is some real advice. Move somewhere that you won't be mugged every time you leave the house. That way you won't need to carry a weapon.

You should also always carry a lighter. You never know when it'll come in handy.

>he doesn't know about non-meme martial arts

Attached: reimu-im-here-to-resolve-things-by-beating-everyone-up-4516689~2.png (500x103, 46K)

>and a liter of rubbing alcohol

Attached: 1461811892684.jpg (225x225, 5K)

As much as that would be nice, I live in South Florida full of dumbasses that feel they something to prove. It doesn't help that the popularity of Rap music and "gangsters" emboldens the ignorant. Ever heard of the "knockout game"?

And where would that be for a black American like myself?

>move to where fit in
>nothing but crime around blacks
>move into suburbs
>whites put you in jail as a witch hunt

Alaska obviously. Go without hostility my brethren canine and be not overheated.

Attached: tremendous-faggot.jpg (625x604, 163K)

Iceland if you like nice weather. Greenland if you like cold weather.

Working on a gun but my state denied me because of a hospital stay over 5 years ago (we're a may issue state). Had to pay almost $2000 for an attorney so I can fight it now.

>land of the free

Commie states arent really part of "Land of the fee" when it come to freedomes and free speech.

A pocket knife would make me feel like a little bitch and a gun would feel like cheating.
If my environment would require this it’s a sign I live in a shithole and it’s time to get out

>right vs left rather than up vs down
There are no communist states anymore than there are fascist ones.

You are why we have no freedom aka libertarianism. Authoritarianism is the lack of freedom.

You can always move to a more white trash state if you really hate it that much.

Attached: 1466725246611.png (304x366, 231K)

Same, a lot of things happen down here. Best to keep a knife and some pepper spray.

Learn jui-jitsu, you wont need a knife and you'll never be too afraid of anyone.

Here’s some motherly advice: wash your hands before every meal. Hope this helps :)

What good is just jitsu if they can just start stabbing you when you grab them?

It teaches blocking knife jabs.

*teleports behind you anyways*
Nothing personnel

But it's real hard to stop at one isnt it user.

What's the level of thuggery where you live? Boxcutters and zipguns made from doorhandles? Or glocks and switchblades?

Shut the fuck up, what am I going to do with a fucking pocket knife? I have things going on for me, if I pull out a knife and escalate the situation, I lose no matter what, even if I win the fight chances are I'm going to prison and everything I've worked for goes to shit. I know very clear that I would rather do prison time than lose my health to some idiot, but the best idea is to avoid confrontation like the plague altogether.

I can't imagine walking around in a first world country with an economy and a government and everything being armed like I'm walking around in the post apocalypse.

>in b4 it's all black people's fault
Nah the argument is that it's supposed to protect you from the British that would try to conquer the country on horseback again. That's what the 2nd amendment was for.

Then you got white boys shooting up schools and movie theaters. America sucks so bad.

Fucking weak. Men are fucking weak.

Is this post aimed at any one in this thread or did you just want to get that off your chest in general

That's right. We are always fucking wamen.

(You)r move.

I hate hearing this cliche shit, you think this is about having a fucking sword duel? The weapon is to either de-escalate the situation and show you're too much trouble to be considered easy prey, or to keep it concealed until the last minute until you can stab them (if they're really intent on harming you)

Criminals arent mindless killbots (unless we're talking meth heads, in which case all bets are off), if you pull out a knife and seem like you have the remotest balls to use it, they're going to fuck off. Its mutually assured destruction

please tell me you bugmen faggots at least keep a weapon in the house....

t. was saved by carrying a pocket knife

Do you live in a shit hole war zone you're mad that people aren't walking around or going to bed with the intent of stabbing or shooting someone god damn chill out

Attached: TheEnemy1.png (1627x775, 117K)

Attached: TheEnemy2.png (1633x812, 126K)

>carry a pocket knife and a gun

This is the guy who posts in EDC threads and carries two knives, two pens, two torches, a lighter, and a 9mm with a spare magazine every day.

Attached: TheEnemy3.png (1633x781, 112K)

Attached: TheEnemy4.png (1616x858, 119K)

Depends if you're in a cucked state or not. Some have castle doctrine and stand-your-ground laws which make it easier on you

I'm not reading any of that

>or hi-points and switchblades?
FTFY

Thanks gunnon.

:)

I don't feel like carrying a weapon, so I just look poor, angry, and tough instead

>rushes you in a parking lot with three other guys

Why would you shakedown a guy who like he has no money?

You got a purdy mouth

Africa

The people who object to this advice probably grew up in very nice neighborhoods, and had relatively nice people around them. I wish that was the case for everyone, but it's not. Some of still live in low income areas surrounded by the shittiest kinda of people. My family has lived in the hood ever since we came to America. One thing I've learned is to never trust ghetto people's smiles. If they're smiling at you, that means they're looking at you as prey. If the advice doesn't sit well with you, that's because it's not for you. We'll finally be moving to a decent area sometime in the middle of the year, but I'll never forget the lessons living in these bad areas and being surrounded by these types of people has taught me.

I carry and I've nearly had to use my gun on a few occasions. I use my pocket knife all the time for simple tasks because it's a tool.

Here's my edc which all goes in my leather jacket:
-Wallet
--cash
--credit
--debit
--condom
-keychain
--knife
--flashlight
--flash drive
--keys
-pocketknife
-gun
-lighter
-rolled cigarettes

You forgot one thing
-pocket anus

Attached: IMG_20181231_163200006.jpg (2448x3264, 1.42M)

Nothing wrong with carrying a weapon, especially if you're a smaller dude like myself.

What is wrong with you? I've been carrying for 10 years and never once have come close to having to even draw it.

If you can't just spinzaku kick everyone to death then a knife or gun won't even save you.

I've never drawn it, but I've nearly been mugged on a few occasions. One time it was someone trying to break in. Another time it was a schizoid who said he'd kill me, I let him know to back off because I have the means to defend myself, and he did.

I don't think anything is wrong with me, I just think you've been lucky.

Lord have mercy on your soul.

Redpilling time. If you have a gun the only reason you do is not to defend yourself with it but as an offensive weapon. If I have my gun pulled on you before you decided to attack me, you're dead if your hand twitches. That's why guns are not a defensive weapon. You have it so you can be all big in the head over being able to easily kill someone if you decided to, and even if they have a gun too they won't have time to take it out, cock it, take the safety off, and then aim it, if you've already got yours aimed and at the ready.

I've never pulled it, nir had one pulled on me.

Your argument is only valid if both the aggresor and the victim are armed with guns. I was able to de-escalate all if the altercations using words and body language, and only once did I even mention I had a weapon.

You seriously need to realize that life isn't some cowboy shoot'em-up. I've mainly used my guns for putting down animals. But it's very nice to have it for when things go sour.

You really think that saying "guns are only good for offense because an aggressor can prevent you from drawing it" will deter me? It ONLY works in your favor if I am being held at gunpoint, maybe at knifepoint. What about all those other instances.

Have you ever been in a defensive situation before when the use of deadly force is being brought into question?

>draw gun
>get shot

>cowboy shootem
Of course not. They had open carry and no safety so they COULD quick draw. Now it's all about decisive preemptive attacks. No defense.

>assuming that the gun would save you
You are a vagina.

Watch this: m.youtube.com/watch?v=js0haocH4-o

I am aware of this. I literally said "at knife point."

My gun also has no safety and I carry a round in the chamber. I practice drawing, too.

You are still disregarding what I'm saying. I agree that drawing when you are at the subject of lethal force is a bad idea. If you are aware that they will harm you and you know you will get a more opportune moment, then yoy should wait. If someone is hassling you, following you, telling you to give them money, then often all that is needed is for them to be aware that you have the means to defend yourself. They look for easy targets. They don't necessarily want to kill anyone, even if it doesn't harm their conscience, it could lead to a jail sentence.

Your concept works if you know that the adversary has a means to kill you and has you at a severe disadvantage. If I am in my car or home and someone is atrempting to break in, it doesn't necessarily mean that they are armed or even know how to properly use their weapon.

Again, I'm very aware of the fact that knives are also just as deadly, but it also takes more skill to use them and it is actually not apparent to most people.

I would have no qualms killing someone who would attempt to harm me or my property. But by no means am I going to put my wellbeing at risk legally and financially just because I think someone is attempting to jostle me but does not actually have the means or intention to harm me. More often than not, guns are a useful form of deterrent as compared to an actual deadly implement. I would rather go to court than die, but if I were as trigger happy as you implore me to be, I would surely be in prison.

No the guy you've been replying to but
>My gun also has no safety and I carry a round in the chamber. I practice drawing, too.
>You seriously need to realize that life isn't some cowboy shoot'em-up. I

hhmmm

Attached: 1496942809356.png (337x441, 86K)

I very seriously doubt you own a pistol if you don't know the logic behind this.

However, my point was in the assumption that most out there are willing to employ deadly force in an attack. I was implying that his outlook was more like a movie than real life.

I would suggest looking up videos of people who carry without a bullet in the chamber and seeing how difficult it can be in a high stress situation to pull off that maneuver when fractions of seconds can determine your life. I practice doing so, but a lot of people don't take it into account.

What is your experience with weapons?

Do you actually believe that everyone carries in condition 4? Are you even aware of what SAO, DAO, and SA/DA is?

Do you even OWN a weapon or live somewhere where it's legal to carry?

I'm not going to waste my time if you live in some euro country and haven't even fired a weapon. You've ignored the question as to if you've been a victim of some sort of assault, so I very much so doubt you have.

>I was implying that his outlook was more like a movie than real life.

Are you sure that's not you, cause you're constantly posting about your "life-threatening situations" like you're John McClane crawling through the air ducts you gotta pop off at every second of everyday which is why you walk around with the safety off with one in the chamber after you spent countless hours going bang bang you're dead in front of a mirror

Where the fuck do you live, LA?

I love how you make this YOU SHOULD CARRY A GUN WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES OTHERWISE YOU'RE A COMMUNIST FAGGOT and then get all mad at people because 99% of the first world doesn't have its people walk around with guns on them at all times like they're living living in Mad Max.

I think that both you you are putting words in my mouth in order to continue your arguments. Let's be adults here. PS. It doesn't look great when you ignore simple questions and then attempt to shift the proof of burden on other people.

Where did I say these things? I never said other people should carry at all.

1 road rage incident
2 death threats from local wiggers
3 times being followed/cased by muggers/robbers

I don't go around looking for shit, these things just happen because drug use is so common in my area. I never claimed to be some hero and have admitted that I've never drawn on another person.

>drug use is why it happens

You are such a right winger to be honest.

>Where did I say these things? I never said other people should carry at all.
It's the premise of this thread

Okay? 417 is literally the highest meth usage in the United States. So...

I'm not OP, you fuckin' dort.

If the advice doesn't apply to you, just move along. This advice is for people who KNOW they would have felt safer in certain situations if they had a weapon.

*~* the best weapon is friendship with your neighbors *~*

Tell that to the cannibal Ugandan warlords. Obviously they aren't in your country. But people like that exist everywhere.

>if on meth you have to be dangerous
>doesn't care about premise of thread
You're arguing for the sake of arguing and you implied that you were in support of the premise.

No (You).

If they like you they won’t eat you. Maybe.

Will you honestly shut the fuck up? I believe everyone should have the means to reasonably defend themselves, at the very least as a means to deter criminals. However, you put words in my mouth and I'm not going to reply to you anymore because you are an idiot. I don't take advice about driving from someone who has never driven and I won't give gravity to your statements, either.

This is only true in certain places.

This is fucking stupid advice.

>If the advice doesn't apply to you, just move along.
This advice doesn't apply to virtually all first world countries, and even a lot of third world countries. This is just a bait thread for Americans to get mad at Europe and Canada and Asia and Australia.

If your country doesn't even allow you to have guns, why even respond as though it applies to you. Like incels giving relationship advice. Seriously, just ignore it. I don't go on /soc/ and call everybody a slut because it doesn't matter what I think from their perapective. Think about that.

>Guns cost too much
Then you don't make enough. You can buy a disposable piece of shit that will do the job just fine at the powder burn range you're likely to be firing at for under $150.
>a cop will just take it away
Don't put yourself in situations where you're likely to interact with police. Its not that fucking hard unless you're a minority.
>The winner of a knife fight dies in the ambulance
Fair fights are for movies and losers. Knife goes in the jacket pocket, stays in your palm, and comes out at the first sign of trouble. Then you leave the fucking scene.

Look, if you're in the kind of place with restrictive carry laws you're in the kind of place with a clearance rate under 30%. If you're unknown to your assailant and you don't stick around the chances of you being held accountable are near zero. Hell, you're probably not going to kill anyone and no urban detective has the time for a guy with a record who got a little cut up even if the moron goes to the police.
>The best weapon to have is being tall and not skinny and walking with intimidating posture.
I'm 6'1", around 250 pounds, I used to play rugby, I was a bouncer in college, I've lived in shit neighborhoods in Chicago. Knowing how to carry yourself saves you 99 fights out of 100. That last one, though, you're going to need to prove you're more trouble than whatever might be in your pockets is worth. Nobody wants to get shot, stabbed, or bitten. Those are you three best tools when things go to hell, and if you go to teeth you're going to need antiretrovirals and a really fucking good explanation.

That $700 phone in your pocket? Moving it hot is going to be less than $100 because a fence wants to make a profit and will offer the shortest fucking cash he can. Your credit cards? They'll be lucky to pull a couple hundred before you cancel. Figure 20 cents on the dollar for bulk gold price for jewelry. Maybe you've got $60 or $80 in your wallet. All in you're talking about less than $500 for a mugging and very likely less than $200.

How much do you want to get stabbed? Like, on a scale of 1 to 10, how badly would getting stabbed ruin your month? Lets say everyone involved knows you're going to live through it, how much would you give to make it not happen? Would you pay $200? Would you pass up the chance to make $200?

A criminal is basically the same as you. Not many of them want that couple hundred enough to risk getting stabbed.

Don't knock the humble hi-point. I carried a Jimenez in .380 for years specifically because I could lose it and not give a shit. Theres also something to be said for the kind of gun you can convincingly say you wrestled away from an attacker.

>no one brings up r*ddit term
>suddenly r*ddit term used
Hello r*ddit.
>affording one
Poor people are the only ones that are in danger. Even if you bought a saturday night special, those tiny twenty-five cal ones that you can get for like 50 USD sometimes, the bullets cost money.
>taking the gun
A cop will take it away because cops in the USA are dicks that only respect money. If you're a bum on foot you get frisked sometimes even if white and no drugs just because it's night. Only go out during the day? Fuck you nigger. I'm not dying of a heat stroke.
>knife fights
You can block knife blows if you know what you are doing. You'll be poking each other to death and bleeding slowly. Whoever passes out first loses, doesn't mean the second one won't pass out.

And you can't carry something large enough to easily kill anyway. 3.5 inches and bigger and it's prison time. No open carry allowed.

>a bouncer
Why did I even bother responding to you dickhead. I would offer something about body armor being actually the practical thing but no one ever uses actual sense.
A cop will probably just take it due to cheap gun reputations to compare bullets of current open investigations.

Where the fuck do you live, how old are you, and what weapons do you own?

If you have a knife on you, DO NOT pull it out in a fight unless the other guy escalates past fists first or you unironically fear for your life.

I don't trust people carrying weapons, only scumbags carry weapons.