Is FLORIDA the most based and redpilled state in the union?

Is FLORIDA the most based and redpilled state in the union?

>great weather
>great fishing
>lax gun laws
>stand your ground
>Publix subs
>no personal income tax
>based as fuck police forces
>mar-a-largo

I could probably go on.. This state is amazingly fucking based.

Attached: Florida_Political_Map_Kwh.png (1485x1076, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WlkfEcN6ycc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/thread

yea

too many niggers and jews

Daily reminder to move to Palm Beach County to turn this county from blue to red. We are the richest county in Florida and provide the best quality of life. Also, Mar-a-Lago is here, too.

We even surrounded our homo town with water to keep it off of the rest of the state.

Attached: FM.jpg (637x477, 171K)

Ill be chillen in Martin county but you got my thoughts and prayers

Attached: 1552484698140.jpg (290x354, 39K)

Good new leadership However, the state has been run into the ground by the previous "leaders." I predict it will be the first swing state to go "blue" in 2020. It will be blue thereafter.

Lot of queers in Orlando. Too many spice too. Orlando has quite a bit of mixed raced mutts, you can't tell me what race they are. MUTTS, PURE MUTTS!

I'm a taxi driver in Stuart. Nice place.

Fortunately youre talking out of your ass. Desantis is even swaying Dems with his current reform and hes been kicking ass. Dont just say things to sound smart. It makes you sound like a retard.

Attached: received_350549252221848.jpg (1125x1061, 72K)

Orlando is the worst area in the state. Miami has it's obvious problems but at least they got based cubans and hot women with good food. Anyone who's been to orlando knows the food is trash since its all chain restaurants. The women are the basic becky types that are chunky by age 23 because of all the drinking and coal burning. And has so many fags because of the theme parks

I thoroughly enjoy stuart. Good people. Good area. Great beaches.

conflicted with this post. one one hand fuck off we're full. on the other hand,

>>lax gun laws

we're in the process of getting turbocucked on this front by fuckhead yankee transplants, things will be unrecognizable by 2024

Attached: tbbc-bcu-1747676.jpg (800x585, 98K)

Guess who is voting in 2020 but didn't vote in 2018 or 2016 and guess what color most of them are.

Attached: felons.png (725x537, 348K)

321 spaceengineerfag reporting in. We are glorious master race.

Australians are welcome but were full for everyone else.

Attached: 1551569033565.png (711x947, 372K)

Why is she so perfect, bros?
321 is just a 407 newfag.

Attached: Spaceship Earth.jpg (2000x1409, 641K)

Sorry user. It's being ruined by all the Northern fucks moving down here.

But honestly the only reason I choose to stay is because of the gracious gun laws. But they are trying to fuck that up too.

no. too many kikes

Florida is the best place for the ethnostate. Lots of deep water ports, Space Port, grow food all year long, great weather, fishing, boating, hiking, hunting, hot fucking babes, gunshine state (SHALL ISSUE MOTHER FUCKER). Lots of farms, niggers know their place.

Life long Florida Cracker here.

Unless you live in Jacksonville or Miami, you don't have a right to bitch about niggers.

Butthurt Orlando Disney employee can't handle that space coast is the based coast.

Attached: 1552436284616.png (489x560, 343K)

>>cousin driving with a pound of 420 through Florida
>>pulled over by a cop
>>based cop dumps all the weed in alligator swamp after having a blunt with cousin and turning off radio
>>cousin would have been going to jail for like 5 years

based florida cokehead cops

YANG GANG YANG GANG
YANG GANG YANG GANG
YANG GANG YANG GANG
YANG GANG YANG GANG
YANG GANG YANG GANG

This

I will take Orlando or Tampa ANY FUCKING DAY over Jacksonville.

Cheese

Fuck off leaf.

Palm Beach County native here.

West Palm Beach and Ft. Lauderdale are full of them too. I was told by a black New Yorker in a barbershop in Hallandale Beach how crass and vulgar he found them to be. All the smart blacks moved north and into the big cities and we got stuck with the niggiest of the nigs here in the South.

Lol. too right. the niggers in 813 and 727 know to stay in their boundaries.

Attached: 1552530445611.jpg (918x494, 77K)

lol. Jax is shit man. Tampa is nice.

At least my job won't be outsourced in two years.

Attached: 1552530688012.jpg (540x960, 69K)

>based cop destroy harmless plant
holy bootlicking cuckold batman!

I know.

I've lived in Jacksonville, Tampa, Orlando, Miami and St. Pete and there is no nigger that's more nigger in the world besides the porch monkeys in Jacksonville.

By who? Do you realize how many space systems engineers there are? Go clean my pool pleb.

Attached: snuffbox5big.jpg (853x480, 201K)

YANG OR BUST

user I understand your pain, I'm just saying once you get acquainted with 904 niggers, your definition of the species will change.

Again, I know. I regret moving from Tampa everyday.

I'm literally in hell in Jacksonville.

>Niggers
>Palmetto Bugs
>Niggers
>Niggers
>Niggers

I'll bust a nut on your flag you faggot.

Yeah cuz black felons vote. Don't be retarded

Honestly as long as youre in a rural area youre better off.

Reform Jews aren't real Jews.

I'll bust ALL KINDS of nuts in yangirl's sugar walls, partner

Please help me. WPB here and I can only do so much

727 user here, but currently staying in the 407. Despite the spic overload, is still the best state.

Fucking Puerto Ricans. I swear to God they are worse than the Haitians. And all the politicians, including DeSantis, kiss their asses. We need another hurricane to blow them back to where they came from or up to Georgia or something. Fucking sea niggers.

>it's also full of crazy people
No thanks. There's a reason stuff like r/floridaman exists.

Felons? Pffft. It's the Puerto Ricans who are going to fuck us.

they are legendary

Attached: 1551843495511.jpg (1482x2047, 541K)

Lol what are you talking about. Niggers do not know their place bro

What a Rican fuck your wife and now you gotta take care of her son?

Tampa used to be cool but now we have the entire populations of Puerto Rico and Haiti living here. And the Puerto Ricans can vote.

Puerto Ricans are just fucking retarded, we should just let them to rot on that shitty island of theirs

Attached: IMG_5581.png (1500x610, 360K)

Get over the bridge and come to St.Pete.

Not any more. Tampa is Clown Town now. We are fucked. Save yourselves.

I love your race. I hung out in the dali museum balcony watching it. Great times

>lax gun laws
Damn you Rick Scott! You were so based up until you signed that gun control bill. Allah willing, Lord DeSantis will repeal the bad parts.

Tfw Fort Pierce and not based Stuart

Attached: tfw no friends.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Come back. We are down to 46% white and need reinforcements.

>>Niggers
>>Palmetto Bugs

Hurricane

>>Puerto Ricans
>>...
>>Jesus, I miss the Niggers

Best county in Florida, user. You're always welcome.

Attached: desperate-incel.png (457x473, 192K)

>full of blacks
>full of hispanics
>unaffordable rent

the places that are affordable are ripe with minorities.

Kek. Florida Man is the superhero Florida needs, not the one it wants.

You sound like a sea beaner. Go home.

Is that what happened?

Attached: 1552530768654.jpg (500x664, 89K)

Voted red there for four years until I moved to Martin county

No. What happened was, people who live on a Caribbean island didn't prepare for a hurricane because they have a 65 IQ. Their infrastructure was destroyed, but because my ancestors paid entirely too much for a naval base, they are American citizens. So, they get to come here. For some reason, they ALL decided to come to Tampa. And because my modern-day countrymen are pozzed beyond help, they get to vote in American elections if they live here.

They throw shitty toilet paper in the garbage instead of flushing it. How they are even considered human, much less American, is beyond me.

They are like retarded children. And because we are completely overrun with them, Florida politicians cater to them.

At least our niggers are actually from here.

Attached: snowflakes.png (1185x603, 57K)

>40% ancient boomers, number is only going up
>Shitskin weather
>South is all shitskin and rich Jews
>Will be 50% white in 20 years when all the boomers die

I don't think so tbqh

Was it your sister?

Amnesty Trump will turn it blue for 2020. escpecially after the pussy never had FBI arrest anyone for the multiple county election fraud. Fuck trump

Attached: mflorida.gif (508x458, 39K)

The only rich parts of PBC are Jupiter full of New England retirees, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Beach Island, and Boca Raton full of Jews from Jew York.

This county is full of niggers and spices living below poverty.

t. West Palm native

Attached: 20180320_075626.jpg (3984x2988, 2.62M)

Volusia native here,

I left the country in 2017 for work and came back in 2018, and holy shit, it turned into little puerto rico over here.

I can't go anywhere and not hear Spanish anymore.

Attached: 1550019579357.gif (480x270, 1.52M)

Shout out to all my niggas repping that hood life in Palm Beach County
youtube.com/watch?v=WlkfEcN6ycc

>Rockwell Collins here

I lived in West Palm bear lake worth and the airport and I can confirm, drive up to Jupiter and it’s a whole nother country. Fucking Pratt & Whitney enticed me to move there

Can confirm. 321 best. I think Brevard is 70% white praise Jesus

Police are too busy groping ugly strippers to do anything.

Attached: Screenshot_20190313-234252_Chrome.jpg (1079x1367, 751K)

941 charlotte co.. anyone SWFL?

Stuart is comfy as hell, so stop dropping its name. It doesn't exist. It's a myth. Don't go there.

sage
sage
sage

Can confirm, Stuart is comfy af, no niggers for miles

We also have great routes for bikers.
Hop on your Harley and let's ride!

Attached: 20180929_181228.jpg (2080x1560, 1.27M)

is most of the east coast north of Palm beach-south of daytona comfy af? seems it

Attached: 1552445508398.png (1162x791, 346K)

Too many spics and the governor is a massive kike lover

From Palm Beach Gardens, to Jupiter, up into Stuart and Jensen Beach is the real Florida dream on the East Coast. Comfy af. Once you're on PGA Blvd. you're in comfyville.

I'm stuck in Wellington at the moment, which is a little beacon of light. Palm Beach County around 441 is fine. But even in Wellington we've been beaned hard. My family is looking at houses in the Carolinas at the moment.

Just moved to orlando after fleeing Los Angeles after living there for 10 years. Orlando is massive improvement. Not even close.

HOLY SHIT FAGGOTS, WIKIPEDIA SAYS THE DEMOGRAPHICS IN STUART IS 83% OF THE POPULATION BEING WHITE.

WE NEED TO GO TO STUART MY BRUDDAHS!!

I worked at Pratt & Whitney in Jupiter and everyone was white and they all owned boats and huge houses in Jupiter and Stuart. It’s the educated white mans paradise

based.

Attached: -a0d4aebfb9629285.jpg (447x458, 39K)

Attached: 8D99823C-6F0A-48A8-AB9D-3F919006EA01.jpg (422x599, 40K)

Attached: 9FFB7CFC-FBF4-4C25-B31E-ED0573468C8F.jpg (750x864, 546K)

This is a purple state. Come. We need you. We got rid of Nelson and elected DeSantis in an otherwise favorable election for Democrats, but we’re still vying with goliath here. Texas’ and Florida’s electoral votes are indispensable to preventing the Democrats’ Maoist revolution.

You’d do much better coming here for your country than these autistic Pacific Northwest or New England projects