Got kicked out of my house by my dad and stepmom, dad is slightly autistic and is easily manipulated by his "wife"...

got kicked out of my house by my dad and stepmom, dad is slightly autistic and is easily manipulated by his "wife", she started getting annoyed by everything i do as soon as i turn 18, dad has new number never wants to talk to me again. living at my grandpas rn. how to get over this dudes? and how to make friends in a new city where i know no one

Attached: 1543322254107.png (616x725, 152K)

That's sad as fuck. Just do your best. Do something to get your anger out everytime you think about your dad, like hitting a punching bag or lifting weights

What the fuck, why would your dad disown you for some cunt?

idk (im op btw I cant reply on my other brower idk why)

op here
thanks i already wanted to take a subscription to the gym, i aint even a bad kid. i dont do durgs, dont drink (a lot), never aggrasive, dont yell. i can cook clean etc, just a normal teen who forgets to clean from time to time

got kicked out bc I didn't wanna talk the "problems" trough with my stepmom I told them I only wanna talk to my dad since he's my parent, and my stepmom has nothing to do with my they only know each other for 1.5 years now. and I feel like shes steering him way to much and I don't wanna debate in a 2v1 where the stepmom only yells im right bc im older or its our house our rules like no actually good arguments

they also called me autistic and mentally 14 bc I don't like partying or have a lot of friends

Where is your biological mom?

not enough room in her house, she lives about 2 mins away but I don't really like her either. she told me once I wasn't ever planed and she didn't really want kids (me) and she only had me bc my dad really wanted a sun

jesus user, fuck the both of them. When she sucks your father dry and he knocks on your door asking for a place to stay you can slam it.

Well you got shitty parents.

Are you comfortable talking about all this with your grandparents? Are they your mom's side or your dad's? If you've already talked about it with them what did they say?

>on your door asking
I will xD im talking with a lawyer rn about how much money im getting (by law) a month, gotta love being me.

>about all this with your grandparents? Are they your mom's side or your dad's
never talked about it with my grandpa, live here now for a month cook for him every night since his wive (grandma) is in an elderly home. and hes on my moms side

Things that never happend thread number 2000. Fuck off with this.

>r happend thr
thanks dickhead, u want proof my dad got a new number?

user something similar has happened to me years before, eventually you will find peace is going to take you some years there is going to be always that deep feeling of reject but u can still living in peace, talk to your grandparents and your friends, go out alone or with friends, don't do drugs or alcohol, and adopting a cate or a doggo can help

>imilar has happ
here is your proof dichead

Attached: Capture2.png (1275x655, 173K)

>eventually you will find peace is going to take you some years there is going to be always that deep feeling of reject but u can still living in peace, talk to your grandparents and your friends, go out alone or with friends, don't do drugs or alcohol, and adopting a cate or a doggo can help
I sure love dogs, yet I don't really have friends especially not in this new city. and I don't like going out

>dutch

You will be fine on your own. Rich country. Now get work and forget trash parents. You'll survive

>fine on your own. Rich country. Now
I know but if that dude that doenst believe me doesn't speak dutch haha, but imma sue my dad for allementatie ;) he paid my mom 250 when I was still 16 but since im 18 now and earn almost nothing I should get way more

Then find a work, buy a PC or a Console, expend your free days playing games, get your things together and keep going even the army is a good option

>ings togeth
got a job, got my own small company, got a 1000 dollar gaming pc already, maybe I will join the army