Girls who lived under a rock this month. JRE Alex Jones reaction

Live reaction, they pay attention sometime to the podcast and sometime to chat, the rest of the time they just stare at their phones:
youtube.com/watch?v=KquVQ6_gfvU

Attached: reaction.png (1280x720, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mozai.com/writing/not_mine/aluminium_helmets_research.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=fFVtCWy3df8
youtu.be/grfWh9jjyck?t=665
youtube.com/watch?v=dfyMAYc3XtY
youtube.com/watch?v=GmIu4abkE9c
youtube.com/watch?v=PK_37rJrSAI
youtu.be/KR88NvOcBns?t=113
ancreport.com/
ancreport.com/911-tg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>roasties

Attached: eww.jpg (226x258, 9K)

The morbidly obese one with the tinfoil hat. State of it.

True. They at least they aren't part of the Yang Gang.

They are Shapiro 2020.

Watching this livestream.......makes me realize why about 7 years ago I just outright stopped having any sort of social life. These people are the definition of mediocre retards, and in order to "function" in polite society you need to act just as mediocre and clueless as they are.

They are like literally condescendingly saying "I guess I can UNDERSTAND the thought process" for why the government shouldn't be allowed to forcibly bust in your door and vaccinate your child with whatever the fuck they want to pump them full of.

Like oh really? Oh really you can "understand the thought process" You weak fucking ignorant pile of shit? Of course you can "understand the thought process" because it's objectively wrong to mandate the state with the right to pump your child full of whatever chemicals it wants.

Ignorant piece of shit cunts.

Fucking metaphysically evil pieces of shit.

Holy shit... I fucking hate the average woman.

feminists

i hope we get sharia law soon

top kek at the comments

Attached: Lucky-Larry.jpg (750x499, 35K)

They're just so fucking mediocre and pretentious, the way people like them normally are. Like "ooooooo, whats your favorite conspiracy theory!" yeah like as if there isn't a mountain of proof of all of the fucked up shit going on. As if its just some sidehow. Some fucking entertainment for their spoiled, elitist, cocktail drinking minds. The amusement of the hour, and an hour from now they'll be vacantly moving on to something else.

I fucking hate these hipster pieces of shit so bad. I want the world to be free of them. I despite them in the worst way possible.

The more I listen to this shit, frankly, the more I am raging. These people are pure evil.

A guy goes on the air and speaks the pure absolute truth about what is going on and they're like "teeheheheeeheeheeheheeee, what an amusement!" Like it all just exists to amuse them.

Lol how's that crushing loneliness working for ya, user. Way to think you are so much superior than the rest of us.

Please warn tinfoil hat girl that tinfoil hats are a decades old ruse, and unless properly manufactured will BOOST signal

They sit there, sipping their fucking cocktails, pandering to the establishment BS that is raping us all and strangling the life out of the human race. "Tee heeeeheeheee, Alex Jones is such a funny joke!"
"Tee hee ehe heeeheehe! It's such a FUNNY JOKE to understand the world around you and deconstruct the global political power system that is currently raping us all raw! Tee heeeheeheehe! We're soo cool and hip! Look at us! Look at me with my flannel hispter shirt!"

Fucking cunts. Fucking rotten cunts. I fucking hate these people. I fucking despise them. So pretentious, elitist. They're watching this podcast "ironically" because everythign is "ironic" to them. They don't even know how to say something real if they wanted to.

Fuck them.

>it's objectively wrong to mandate the state with the right to pump your child full of whatever chemicals it wants.
keep your faggot kids away from me. I don't want to get the gay from them.

He's got a point dumb fuck

Lol they h8 you, too. That's why you all alone in this world. Thank god for jap cartoons, amirite?

obese one is def jewish

mozai.com/writing/not_mine/aluminium_helmets_research.pdf

Lol no he doesnt. Never take advice from an incel/fatfuck/autist.

Then fucking immunize them yourself, faggot, and deal with the fact that other people might make a diferent decision with their own children. You statist, bootlicking piece of shit. If you want to trust Uncle Sam and his merry band of globalist cronies that's your decision. Fuck yourself if you try to force your decisions on others.
Fine. it's working out fine. It's literally working out fine and I've never been happier. You have no fucking idea even.

Isn't Kassy Dillon the one who gave us trigglypuff? She's last on the day of the tampon

Pretty sure that is a different girl. That girl was indian or some shit, and I heard she later turned into a huge fucking progressive commie or some shit. Basically she turned into Trigglypuff 2.0. She became what she hated and fought against, very Orwellian.

Shes the biggest Israel shill you can imagine.

alex jones is a fucking retard of course these retards are going to act like this. they are women.

Damn bro I like your style. This is how a real poster types. Fuck these cunts

If these people didn't act like clowns their message would get out a lot further. Of course if they didn't act like clowns their cars would explode.

Cool wine aunts.

Look at this piece of shit on the lower left. This fat, gross, unworthy, mongoiloid spic piece of shit with the tinfoil hat wrapped around her head.
"Hurrrrrrrrrr its such a jokE! Look at me! I'm so FUNNY! I put tinfoil hat on my head to watch alex jones! Hahahaha alex jones so stupid! Im so much SMARRRRRRRTER than him BTW guys lets all have open borders!"

Fuckfuckfuc,fuckfuckfuckfuckfucfkcufkcufkcfuckfuck

fuck this spic cuntress. Fuck all of these cuntresses.

Pompous, windbag, mediocre people who think they are SOOOOOO much above everyone else FOR NO REASON AT ALL OTHER THAN THEY ARE MEDIOCRE AND THE SYSTEM GLORIFIES AND REWARDS MEDIOCRITY BECAUSE MEDIOCRITY = THE BEST SLAVES.

who do should I take advice from? You? God only

Shut up bitch

Yeah I mean the guy has only been perpetually vindicated over the course of a 25 year career in which he built his own media empire, probably was one of the key deciding factors in a contentious presidential election, exposed numerous high-profile stories over the course of his career, not the least of which was when he snuck into bohemian grove and took that cremation of care ritual video, and all sorts of other stuff.

Oh yeah and you can't actually dispute the vast majority of what he says, all you can do is laugh and shrug him off.

But yeah, he's stupid and you're smart, as you sit there phoneposting on your break as a barista at starbucks, you hypocritical loser piece of shit. You're probably EXACTLY the sort of person I am talking about with my posts in this thread. Mediocre evil fagtard.

Try to red pill people on their own platforms. I tried it for a while, but then they shut you up and ban you.

Attached: Screenshot_20190224-144442.jpg (1440x1688, 356K)

> the guy has only been perpetually vindicated over the course of a 25 year career
BAHAHAHA! Now thats fucking hilarious he absolutely has not hes a fucking retarded piece of shit that spreads disinfo on fucking everything. 9/11 keeping people like Ryan Dawson from getting any kind of attention because everyone thinks 9/11 inside job retards are actually fucking retards.
>you hypocritical loser piece of shit
if you honstly believe alex jones you are a fucking tard that doesn't belong on Jow Forums go back to his forums so you can talk about the illumanti instead of the fucking jew

One of these cuntresses. ONE OF THESE CUNTRESSES actually had the fucking gall to say "well you know there was that MKULTRA stuff back in the 60s and 70s" **sips wine** "BUT I DONT THINK ITS STILL LIKE THAT ANYMORE. I DONT THINK THEY DO STUFF LIKE THAT ANYMORE"

YEAH OK YOU FUCKING RETARDED CUNTRESS. **CITATION NEEDED** THERE YOU STUPID UGLY WINE BITCH. HIPSTER.

LMAO way to prove my point, like I said "all you do is laugh at him and dismiss him" you can't actually disprove anything he has said or engage on any of the merits of his arguments.

Actually, it's not even that people laugh and dismiss him anymore, now there is literally a massive and demonstrably coordinated effort to silence him and get him basically taken down off the internet so that people can't hear the truthful things he is fucking saying. If that isn't vindication in and of itself, if it isn't vindication that the evil, rotten elites who rule over us are SO fucking afraid of what he has to say that they are trying to bury him, then nothing is.

You fucking piece of shit.

Fuck yeah user Japs are based and anime is BASED I only want a pure Japanese woman to save the hapa race

Yeah everything is just censorship. Everything. Everything is just censorship. It's awful. It's because the things people like me say are objectively true, but peopel hate the truth. People love sucking the dicks of their masters, and so when they see someone telling the truth they act in the service of their masters (elites) and silence them. They expect to be rewarded by the system and often they are with promotions or social currency.

That is the sickness of this overcollectivized, oversocialized world. The human race will now invariably either die off or slowly transform into something similar to the alien greys, who either represent the future of our race or the final unavoidable endpoint of an interstellar society that took the same social trajectory of our own (now they are small, grey, sexless, "equal", and hive-minded AKA the ultimate oversocialization).

Jow Forums and /new/ has always laughed at the fucking retard. Up until 2016 when you faggots flooded this place its been common knowledge hes a disinfo agent. His producer is a fucking kike that never lets him discuss shit. Jones had david duke on but completely deleted the interview from the entire internet. Keep worshiping a faggot disinfo agent that makes all of us look fucking retarded.

Go watch Ryan Dawsons information on jews doing 9/11 and then you'll absolutely PISSED that alex jones spread that disinformation fuckhead. Hes never been vindicated because hes a lying little faggot.

My gf was a roastie too, she literally thought racism and pollution were the two biggest problems in the world. You just need to give them the redpill with your cock

Also, remember. Videos like this are extremely valuable, as difficult as they are to watch they offer prime insight on the mind of the normie. We can use this to our advantage

NOW THE SPIC TINFOIL HAT CUNTRESS WHO WAS MAKING FUN OF ALEX JONES IS TALKING ABOUT HOW SHE ALMOST JOINED A CULT
LMAOOOOOOOOO
SHE IS A FUCKING EX CULTY (OR NEARLY EX CULTY) AND SHE IS LAUGHING AT ALEX JONES.

DO YOU ALL SEE NOW? DO YOU ALL SEE THE HYPOCRISY OF THESE PEOPLE?

THESE PEOPLE ARE THE MOST STUPID. THE MOST EASILY FOOLED. THE MOST EASILY BEGUILED AND BAMBOOZELED AND THEY HAVE BEEN BEGUILED AND BAMBOOZELLED BY THE SYSTEM, THE ELITES, POP-CULTURE, THE MEDIA. THEY'VE BEEN BEGUILED AND BAMBOOZELED INTO BLINDLY ACCEPTING AND NOT QUESTIONING. AND THEY'VE BEEN BRAINWASHED "ALEX JONES = BAD, DUMB, JOKE, ECT"

HYPOCRISY.

THESE PEOPLE ARE LITERALY FUCKING RETARDED, HIVE-MINDED CULTIES, AND YET THEY STILL AND LAUGH AT ANY INDIVIDUALISTIC PERSON.

PROB JUST LIKE

Absolutely based and blackpilled.

Attached: 1552004645870.gif (510x510, 1.92M)

>(((Kassy Dillon)))

>women
>Critical thinking
thats a yikes from me.

You are literally pushing Alex jones who openly spread disinfo about 9/11 when people like Ryan Dawson whom actually did real research on the subject fucking PROVED jews did 9/11. ALEX JONES IS USED BY THE KIKES TO COVER SHIT UP.

Everything you are saying here is dishonest and twisted. Can't even waste the time on addressing every point, but for example David Duke vid getting deleted. Like yeah? No shit? Have you seen what has happened to Alex? Have you seen how people use any excuse to get him deplatformed and go after him? So of course he would delete a video like that?

That's what I'm talking about with people like you. There is just so much sophistry. You are so obviously a fucking subversive kike shill. I don't know who the fuck people like you fool. You're fucking rotten though.

oh god normie girls are horrible.

Yep, and the small talk is the worst. I can't force myself to not be rude and play along.
It's terrible, but I loath biting my tongue. Listen to this retarded Tom Brady talk. It's so fucking cringy, I'm supposed to just play along and make a cheesy joke about how I love Tom Brady?

>"Rep. Ilhan Omar literally sounds like David Duke crossed with Hitler" - Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=fFVtCWy3df8

>George Soros funds the Nazi EU
youtu.be/grfWh9jjyck?t=665

>Sheik Down: How Arabs Own Everything by Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=dfyMAYc3XtY

>Alex Jones Visited by Mossad Agent
youtube.com/watch?v=GmIu4abkE9c

>Alex Jones: Muslims Run the Federal Reserve
youtube.com/watch?v=PK_37rJrSAI
Longer version:
youtu.be/KR88NvOcBns?t=113

Feel free to defend any of the above comments.

>Jow Forums and /new/ has always laughed at the fucking retard. Up until 2016 when you faggots flooded this place its been common knowledge hes a disinfo agent.
True.

Attached: 1527700623497.jpg (720x720, 49K)

alex jones is a british rothschild faggot liar

its aluminum foil, not tin

>My gf was a roastie too
LMAO literally made me LMAO
Yeah back in the 2000s I had all sorts of girlfriends. I was a prolific dick. I fucked them left and right and they were feminists and I unfeministed them with my dick. That's how that works.

But these days I'm not even sure. IDK cuz I'm pretty socially isolated now, but I feel like these bitches today are SO militant and SO neurotic and wrapped up in their own anxieties towards men and sex that it wouldn't even matter.

I've seen so many on tinder saying shit like "if ur a trump supporter dont even bother messaging me" or whatever. Aaaaaaaaaand it's true women are full of shit and don't know what they want, but I dunno, I just feel like things are different these days.

Did they get to the point in which Eddie Bravo called Jones out for being a Zionist shill? Kassy Dillon is sure to love that part.

HAHAHAH they really said this shit?
>No it's okay the gubermant definitely doesn't do anything to us now it's fine guyz
Women are fucking retarded without a man to guide them. Sadly most of these nasty thots won't get a man who has the capability to do that (I'm looking at you, porky)

yikes

Attached: errcyn.jpg (553x323, 39K)

>Yep, and the small talk is the worst. I can't force myself to not be rude and play along.
Yeah exactly its all the fake smiling. The fake pandering. Teh BS. It's like it's so easy to be popular, actually, but in order to do it you need to completely disregard your integrity and make yourself feel like shit about yourself cuz you're saying so much retarded shit.

It's pathetic. And all for what? Because you need validiation from other piles of rotting organic matter? No. I don't. Sorry. No interest. People who have tons of freinds are literally fucking pathetic because they're just SO desperate for the validation of others that they'll do nothing in order to attain it. This is because they have no inherent substance to their own souls. These are the NPCs of the world. They are motivated by a single biological drive - to be liked and accepted by other faggots.

Bill Cooper was the real thing and he called out Jones for being a shill back in the 90's. Jones is a classic disinfo to lump all non mainstream thought into wackadoo conspiracy shit - by mixing truth with nonsense he muddies the waters and manipulates perception. And stop writing in all caps, it makes you look like a lunatic.

My posts are literally awesome and are the truth.
I've heard this so many times, over the years. When talking about conspiracies and stuff, you cite all of the stuff the government did in the 20th century that is now declassified and the answer you get back by these fucking establishment, "rational" "skeptic" types is "well that was back THEN, there's NO evidence the government is doing any of that NOW!" And you just shake your head and you're like "really? you fucking white nigger?"

Better than the lies pumped out by leftists and MSM, consumed by these roasties constantly. So much better.

the only twisted shit being said here is by dumb fucking retards like yourself. ALEX JONES IS A DISINFO AGENT. GO WATCH RYAN DAWSONS INFORMATION ON 9/11. Alex jones wife is a fucking jew and alex jones himself has said he was jewish. Regardless go look up Ryan Dawson who guess has had his videos taken down a million times.

>Have you seen what has happened to Alex?
The only reason that happened was because he was a gateway to the altright. Why is it he was able to say the stupid shit has been saying for what 10yrs 20yrs and they never took him down ONCE. Only until the surveys came back an showed that alex jones was a gateway to white nationalism/natsoc

Attached: 1536434984577.jpg (1024x837, 115K)

That's exactly how I feel right now. That's why I am watching it. OMG you have no idea, I am raging over here too. LMAO. It's obvious from my comments. I am like raging. I wanna put my fucking head through the screen. These people are so evil and awful. If anyone could see my right now it would be really embarrassing or whatever, I guess.

I'm not even an angry person normally, I'm really calm and serene, lol, but this is why I had to stop going to parties in my mid 20s. I couldn't last more than a few minutes at one without rightfully calling someone a fucking faggot because that is what THEY OBJECTIVELY FUCKING WERE.

Fuck the shills bro your speaking more truth with great pride than I've seen for a second here

Based and redpilled. Normies will never understand you until they're sufficiently redpilled themselves.

Once you're redpilled enough it's very hard to suppress your power level.

>be 2.5/10
>get together in a group of four
>somehow your dumb opinions don't actually count for more than they did before
>be confused about this state of affairs somehow

this has gotta be a same fag no way a regular Jow Forums user says shit like this.

Attached: 1528211531642.png (739x555, 759K)

Yoinks, u fucking normie.

Attached: 1551564419240.gif (675x564, 411K)

I feel you buddy, normies have ruined society with their mediocrity. You can't even just be yourself around them because it makes them feel inferior. Literal Harrison Bergeron

Top post, user. Lost a lot of friends for this. The culture of criticising people who step outside the norms is insufferable. My friends loved to watch movies and make fun of them to feel superior. It's a big circle jerk. These are the same people who probably watch Last Week Tonight to feel smart.

Smart people know they know nothing.

>tfw it's not
I just don't have time to browse here anymore like I used to. Feels bad man.

Attached: 1512255576319.png (600x600, 40K)

>I just outright stopped having any sort of social life
this is not healthy user

>tfw the basedboy shows up

Attached: 1511378268235.jpg (220x267, 21K)

Lol yeah I know. Seriously, it is what happens. You go down that road and you just get further and further detached from the rest of your peers.

I started getting really into conspiracy theories when I was about 19. I was really fucking popular. I don't have like messed up issues, or autism or anything like that. By the time I was 27 I just really could no longer be in the same room with a bunch of my peers, or god forbid people even just a little bit younger.

And the cause and effect of it? It's like the chicken or the egg. Did you end up growing apart from the rest of the world because you were into conspiracy theories and unpopular politics? Or did you get itno conspiracy theories and unpopular politics because you were already growing apart from the rest of the world?

Deep thoughts. Deep fucking questions. LMAO.

Either way, all I know for certain is that these dumb, mediocre wine cuntresses infuriate me everytime they open their mouths. Literally their mouths should exist for sucking dick. I'm sorry. I'm not even a misogynst I don't think. I don't WANTthat to be the only thing their mouths exist for. I WANT them to be "equals" or whatever, but the fact remains that they just plainly ARE NOT.

I agree with you, Alex. Don't let the haters bring you down.

you arent wrong but responding to that retard in a positive way makes me think. the fag is defending alex jones look at this shit >haters
what in the fuck

You have no idea how much better off I have been. It has been so much healthier. The past 7 years have been the best 7 years of my life. I still celebrate every moment of my life, the day when I finally decided to remove myself from the rest of the world. I put on a pair of sweatpants, throughout my dress clothes, and never fucking went back. Fuck these vague, superficial, evil, insecure pieces of shit that surround us. No use for them. They are legit NPCs.

unironically this

>Kassy get Bailey to take her shoes off
The fucking state of footfag anons pandering to youtube roasties when they don't think anyone is looking

A-alex....?

It's unbelievable. Do these people think the government is better or more moral than it was back then?
I think they are just in denial.. They can't handle the truth!

I agree. These normie roasties personify normie culture perfectly. I can't even stand listening to them desu senpai.

Most of the time they're on their phones, taking selfies, being literal self-absorbed zombies who can't watch or listen to something with actual information for longer than 2 minutes.

This behavior is obviously apart of their overall plan: to make the populace essentially retarded zombies. Clearly they've succeeded and I predict it will get worse.

Anyone know when do they get to the "Zionist shill" segment?

Who gives a fuck if he's defending Alex Jones? The fact the Jones even says some truths at all, like that cell tower induce mind control, should be reason enough to support the looney. Again, better than Colbert and fucking Jimmy Kimmel MSM shills that 90% of the populace get their opinions from.

My dude I am absolutely in love with you

>let me just turn down this thing we are watching so I can talk about menial bullshit
Holy fuck... I'm glad these dumb thots don't have any viewers they are so uninteresting.

>The fact the Jones even says so me truths at all, like that cell tower induce mind control, should be reason enough to support the looney.
He's the very definition of controlled opposition. See:

No he does not faggot its all a fucking lie anti-scientific shit outside of a few minor things fuckhead. Why the fuck are you bringing up colbert or whatever leftist garbage? Alex jones is a defacto disinfo agent he spreads fucking lies big ones. Thats why hes been allowed to be where he has been for so long. You ever ask why it took them till last year to do anything to him? ITS BECAUSE HE WAS A GATEWAY TO THE ALTRIGHT NOT RELATED TO HIS INSANE CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

It's funny. As a bartender, I deal with these normal roastie cunts all of the time. it's fuckikng sad when I look across the bar and just see the slight hue of an artificial screen reflecting off their faces.

Attached: 1550090954094.jpg (960x960, 127K)

This is unironically why I'm gay

They're vapid normie NPC retards who couldn't give a single shit about the truth. What did you expect, an attentive audience? Maybe I swallowed too many black pills, but humanity at large is beyond saving, because most people at like the NPC normies in OP's stream. Makes me absolutely furious honestly.

Attached: 160927210830-tk-ah0927-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 37K)

Yeah it's true the screen-time-organically-brain-damaged-zombies are real. Who knows how everythign else has effected us. The wifi, the cellphones, the faghormones in the fagclothing and the onions in the food.

And you want the biggest redpill of all? MAYAN 2012 DOOMSDAY ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Seriously, think about it. The Mayans actually had said that 2012 would be the end of humanity, and that humanity would MORPH and "TRANSFORM" into something different, and specificlaly that their CONSCIOUSNESS would transform.

And now, in this day and age, a few years after 2012, what are we finding out? The young people, the new generation, is suffering from LITERAL MASS ORGANIC BRAINDAMAGE (prematurely thinned cortexes, the part of the brain responsible for processing reality). AKA "TRANSFORMATION OF CONSCIOUSNESS" that is taking place across the entirety of the human race now.

And to say nothing of brain-chips, non invasive mind control tech, and whatever other sick forms of transhumanism await us.

Basically, the Mayans were 100% right. 2012 doomsday happened. BUT humanity is SO stupid and unconscious and medicated out of their own existences THAT THEY DIDNT EVEN FUCKING NOTICE THE EXTINCTION OF THE HUMAN RACE, AT LEAST IN TERMS OF WHATEVER FORM THE "HUMAN RACE" USED TO TAKE, BECAUSE WE ARE SOMETHING OBJECTIVELY DIFFERENT AND FOREVER CHANGED NOW.

Why did she think this would be a good idea to stream? How could anyone find this entertaining?

Attached: 1531413574572.gif (200x270, 1.11M)

No one cares about you or your opinion as you’ll likely be in a ditch or a fema camp within 10 years, along with the retards in that video.

females are dumb as fuck

>meme flag
C'mon dude, I can't help but call you a shill.

I really don't give a shit. He's very entertaining.

user, you might be on to something here...

YOU ARE GAY BECAUSE DEMONS HAVE GOTTEN INSIDE OF YOU, AND YOU NEED TO REJECT THEM AND REPENT AND PRAY TO THE SPIRIT OF MIKE PENCE FOR HEALING.

But I love the sinner and hate the sin, so I love you too, HomoAnon, alrite? If you can accept that.

Problem is that when you had anal sex an energy vortex opened up in your asshole from the confluence of negative and positive energies (pain + sexual pleasure). When this happened, the wires in your brain were crossed that differentiate between pain and pleasure. Now you are biologially confused. Your body becomes aroused and attracted to danger, and pain, and things that will harm you.

The demon did this to you. The demon entered you through your asshole. You need to reject him bro. I'm not telling you cuz I hate you, I am telling you for your own good, cuz the demon will continue to destroy you and cause you harm until you eradicate him from your body and mind and spirit, gayanonbro.

Same here user...
There are redpilled people out there, as well as women who are either pretty woke or receptive to redpills. They are just hard as fuck to find because everyone is forced to hide their power level.

Their body language is really cringe.

of course you don't care you arent here for the truth just (((entertainment))) you aren't red pilled fuck off to pewdiepie or whatever shithole you came from.

i suggest you guys check out
ancreport.com/
ancreport.com/911-tg/

You'll be seriously fucking pissed that 9/11 truthers like alex jones were allowed to cloud the truth.

Attached: 1539604514240.jpg (465x654, 164K)

Thing is user I don't think they really "believe" anything they say. I know think on some relatively conscious level they KNOW they are full of shit. They just recognize that society rewards people who shill the establishment line, conform to the social norms, and perpuate the worst evils in this system.

In short, in a spiritual sense, they have literally sold their souls to this evil, satanic beast system that is totally inverted against the human spirit.