Lololol

Lololol

Attached: 1552528017114.png (716x477, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/news-blog/wylie-coywolf-the-coyote-wolf-hybri-2009-09-23/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they are tho lol

True.

Same species is defined as being able to breed to produce fertile children. For example horses and donkeys aren't the same species because the resulting mules are sterile

racist btfo

If there's anything else I can educate you on (because I'm a fuck load smarter than you) just ask away.

Theyre nothing like us at all.

Attached: 457476432.jpg (923x616, 75K)

Can I have a source on aboriginals not being able to reproduce fertile children if they're breeding with the white man?

OP's picture is stupid but there are a number of species which can breed with one another and produce fertile offspring, such as wolves and coyotes.

>Another advantage of coyotes and wolves mating is that, unlike many interspecies relationships, their offspring are fertile. Kays points out that it is common for members of the genus, Canis, including coyotes, wolves, and dogs, to "hybridize quite readily." Take that, liger.

blogs.scientificamerican.com/news-blog/wylie-coywolf-the-coyote-wolf-hybri-2009-09-23/

Attached: 1531163224175.png (1498x1516, 1.65M)

The Blonde is an African too.
South African I think.
Would breed that African body even though she's skinny and has okay milkers.

That's not waht I said. I said it's true that it's racism, because Aboriginals ARE the same species as white man. They can breed and produce fertile children, ergo they are the same species. They have one of the largest genetic distancing from the rest of the world, however.

Is that VPN or are you really from Israel?

Attached: 1552246372737.jpg (658x613, 62K)

No! Don't sniff the petrol!

Abos are absolutely not humans.

Nice try, rabbi

Imagine the smell

Attached: 1546587817231.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Eh, abos are just inbreds. They looked totally different back in the Ice age period. For example, there predecessors were more than 6 feet tall and some had a bigger brain size. I guess isolation and inbreeding got the best, this created the modern day abo.

It doesn't work like that. FST is used as a measurement WITHIN a particular species, for example within canines. It's not a constant that can be compared between different species. A score of 0.153 in canines is not 0.153 in us, or in jellyfish or in crocodiles. They all have a different grade because it's all determinant on different makeup. nice try though

That is basically the truth of it. Aboriginals are extremely inbred genetically. Europeans used to be like this too which is why all the recessive genes they have carried on. Except Europe broke out of inbreeding over time and has one of the lowest rates of inbreeding these days largely thanks to the Catholic Church making it culturally unacceptable to marry close relatives, which they initially introduced to destroy tribalism across Europe which was on the level of some Arab Bedouin tribes today.

The left is australian and you are aware that europeans colonized south africa, right?

But isn't saying that wolves are as similar to coyotes as europeans are to sub-saharan africans? Are wolves and coyotes not the same species

>It doesn't work like that. FST is used as a measurement WITHIN a particular species, for example within canines.
Like wolves and coyotes?

Attached: ‘She Has Her Mother’s Laugh The Powers, Perversions, and Potential of Heredity—A Review.png (790x5243, 1.21M)

>Leaf can't take a fucking joke.
I have a friend who's the son of a missionary. He's as pale as me, but was born and raised partially in Africa.
So he tells everyone he's African American
For the lulz.

I used to keep Doves and Pigeons. They'd occasionally produce fertile offspring. Are they the same species now?

yeah, i saw a spider fuck a tiger once

Humans and monkeys can breed with each other, which proves human evolution even further.

Really.

Attached: behind.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Typical kike.

>Same species is defined as being able to breed to produce fertile children
That is, quite literally, NOT the definition of a species.

And mixing the two is as bright as making toast in the shower.
Chimneys capcha = Jews are behind forced race mixing, as stated in The Protocols.

not always, for examples Neanderthals could breed with Homo sapiens but were considered a different species.

Pigeons are a species of dove, rock doves specifically, but you are correct that they can breed with other species of doves which is actually a family and an order and not a species.

You are also correct in the sense that two species being able to breed together and produce fertile offspring is not, in any way, what denotes a species.

>nitpicking
OP is a faggot and sage.

Brainlet here. What’s the difference between a .153 in canines vs a .153 in primates?

>WITHIN a particular species, for example within canines ... nice try though

Canines are not a species, they're a genus. Nice try though.

>Anything else I can educate you on?
Why do you guys keep doing the same shit over and over when you know that your host country is going to expell you eventually?

Attached: 1523246435516.jpg (996x682, 64K)

what's the evidence that Europe was inbred?

He doesn't seem to be aware of cohesion mechanisms either. Truthfully if we consider those properly, along with the genetic evidence, a decent argument could be made that whites and aborigines are indeed different species.

Don’t knock it.

ma ha beaya shelha ya tampon meshumash?

Austrailian friend told me "abos" sniff gasoline and say "got a cigga m8?"

He told me don't say Abo while on speaker phone either

Attached: 1552443302297.jpg (491x651, 62K)

I've never quite understood why them being the same species would logically mean they aren't still significantly different?

The Left argument is
>"Ha! They aren't different species, so..."
...so what, exactly?

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 91K)

Fixation Index (Fst) would indicate otherwise.
>are coyote and wolf the same species?

Well... In reality.. They are the same species