HAPPENING THEY SEIZED FACEBOOK SERVERS

CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION ZUCK TO HANG
TRILLION DOLLAR FINES
DEATH PENALTY FOR TRAITORS

Attached: 1530235196518.png (1420x946, 765K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/californian-governor-issues-temporary-ban-on-death-penalty-11663821
nytimes.com/2019/03/13/technology/facebook-data-deals-investigation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=radgw8vtzxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yup. Watching Zucc and Jack Dorsey hanged for their crimes is going to be incredibly cathartic.

>no source

Attached: diversitytraining.webm (269x480, 1.73M)

If that was true there would be tons of reports from Facebook employees.

>using the buzzword: HAPPENING
>Not posting any source whatsoever
kys

Attached: 4chan post something good.png (300x100, 42K)

There's barely any leaks from facebook

Attached: 1524508753401.png (1225x1180, 618K)

Its back up... Nice try fucko

Attached: 1533277697239.png (678x1226, 725K)

>facebook shares your friendlist
i always assumed they did this shit
when is google going to burn for creating a second prism network?

it's all over the news slowpoke

They're going to merge messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp. Probably just update rollout bugs.

updated the censorship

Facebook going down would unironically be one of humanities greatest benefits and achievements of the 21st century

Nice webm... But dude come on the whole planet is talking about it.

Interesting, because no one at Facebook knew what the fuck was going on 8 hours ago.

I use WhatsApp for a group project. Are they really going to merge these?
I deleted Facebook LOOONG ago and only recently deleted Instagram.

bump

Now you realize the whole shift of Facebook from a public "newsfeed" to a private "living room" is to get ahead of potential court cases.

It's happening brother
>trust me

Mark has friends in high places.
news.sky.com/story/californian-governor-issues-temporary-ban-on-death-penalty-11663821

nytimes.com/2019/03/13/technology/facebook-data-deals-investigation.html

zuck will get the federal death penalty

Shit.
Zuck must have known about the incoming investigation and shut everything down to hide/erase their dealings.

youtube.com/watch?v=radgw8vtzxg

Why do you think all these big tech companies are flagrantly breaking the law and getting more and more totalitarian.They're going down too.

Attached: 1527456605197.png (640x556, 151K)

should the kid get's the death penalty too? china used to kill like 9 generations

They must have warned him.
So he had everything shut down so they could do some scrubbing.

Nah. Kids should become Nationalists just to spite their parents.

Attached: pos - Copy.png (373x384, 322K)

you got any facts to back that up?

Jewish person of wealth & power VS another Jewish person of wealth & power. Both play god. Both are satan.

Attached: ygj9t8h7.png (321x442, 248K)

It'd be something to do with Chinks

Dude Israel is fucked get over it. Stop shilling. You're a worthless maggot.

btfo

Zuck and Youtube just updated their orwellian censorship

This would kick off New America.

Trump is about to take down the bloodline conspiracy going back to before Sumerian times.

bump

>zucc pays trillion
>1000 bucks a month
yang gang

there is plenty

nice link faggot. remember to sage

checked
fpbp

So fb is down because they are deleting and destroying evidence?

Not even surprised one bit. Q has been talking about this shit for a few days now.

Attached: c5f53db2762c329d51397efd6afb163d32f613f3e55e615f851127878272b564.jpg (1919x1100, 84K)

It's well reported that Facebook is a cult. The will be no leaks

They are gathering all the data that they can before being inevitably shutdown

Is this true?

Attached: CFB5A7B6-0FBB-4CE8-BE17-90BBE4E56C22.png (539x780, 569K)

about as true as Cpt Marvels success.

Attached: 1528807062621.png (608x631, 302K)

J U S T
Z U C C
M Y
S H I T
U P

ahahahah this rural faggot said "Q" again...good grief

dreaming is nice but
ZERO PROOF is not nice
fucking niggershit op post link or sage
mods and jannitrannies do your fucking job

Attached: steamscumboo.jpg (923x408, 165K)

Nothing will happen because Trump got kiked on his new AG pick. I’m done expecting anything good to happen to these pedos. Take the black pill and just realize this world belongs to the Jew.

The white pill says Christ is coming again, and the next world will be ours and there will be NO KIKES

>was going on 8 hours ago.
hmm.

They really fucked it now aint'they

I guess its that time of the season for the annual political shakedown for money... just like they did to Microsoft when Gates told them to fuck off. Remember the "browser wars"?

Zuck and Besos are probably #1 #2 with a target for their sheckels.

indeed yang is coming 2020

Fascinating.
raising eyebrow
Family (I have no friends, FB, or otherwise) shun me cause I don't FB.
Joke's on them.©

Fuck off kike. Trump or bust. Shove your neetbux up your commie ass faggot

GOD DAMN IT! LITERALLY ONE FUCKING DAY AFTER I LAUNCH MY FUCKING BEAUTY CREAMS ON THERE AND THIS SHIT HAPPENS

post tits or gtfo

>he would rather send his $1000 to israel

The infamous schizo spammer makes another dumb thread. Kys Moarpheus

Attached: image.png (2048x2048, 1.01M)

This shit is becoming Q tier

I didn’t pay 1000 in taxes all last year; where is that 1000 coming from? Rich people? The ones who all move to china so they don’t have to pay for your vidya? Shut the fuck up you chink loving pile of shit, i bet you aren’t even paid, you shill for free

Stop ruining this for me, Facebook needs to come down, I NEED MORE CHAOS.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 6K)

im a guy, but married to a cosmetologist and saw the outrageous money bitches spend on this shit. So we spent a lot of time and money formulating and making these creams. just got first batch filled, jar'ed, labels on, and boxed on Saturday. Spent all day taking awesome pics and learning to edit and shit. Then I put even more money into ads and this shit happens. oh well, just another speedbump..

Checked. Death to zuck

uhh, they like totally wont move to china cuz were like the biggest market to sell to, heh.

t. yang

Get mad faggit

What a time to be alive

Attached: 1549918056298.jpg (3449x4500, 1M)

We can only hope

>Q has been talking about this shit for a few days now.
unironically this

Jow Forums has been talking about all of this before (((Q))) ever existed. Posobiec and bannon are going to hang for treason.

Attached: Robert-Mueller.jpg (800x430, 41K)

>Facebook has phased out most of the partnerships over the past two years.
I wonder what surprising event happened two years ago that reduced their confidence of getting away with crimes...

>Jow Forums has been talking about all of this before (((Q))) ever existed.
no shit faggot
I posted in the early Q threads, and followed it for a while and still check it from time to time
LARP or not, Q was posting a lot specifically about Facebook & LifeLog

>LifeLog
Look. Israel is fucked. Bibi's execution will be televised just like Zucc's. Shut the fuck up and spend time with your family. Defending Zionism on Jow Forums isn't gonna save shit anymore.

What makes you think that a televised execution wouldn't be CGI trickery? Ever think of that, niggerbrain?

I wish I could see the look on Yair's face when his daddy gets hanged. kek. What a fucking loser.

>Look. Israel is fucked. Bibi's execution will be televised just like Zucc's. Shut the fuck up and spend time with your family. Defending Zionism on Jow Forums isn't gonna save shit anymore.
>mfw this user is retarded
Don't type like a bitch, user. I'm not defending jews, I'm stating what's been posted on 4+Jow Forums.

Attached: go to bed.png (1000x1000, 643K)

He is in every single thread calling every single person and Israeli shill whose mom will die lmao

This has to be a shill or a troll I refuse to believe he is serious. I mean he is right about half the shit he says but he just acts way over the top like Alex jones.

Alex is funnier though.

>niggerbrain

Attached: 52591413_1133017520212139_2058152979692781568_n.jpg (111x151, 2K)

confirmed
he thought he could run the show because he's only the face of the operation, the real facebook masterminds want their way now

Israelis aren't Jews. That's why you're going to be massacred when the muslims invade israel and take back what belongs to them

Isnt there an email from hillary to her campaign manager saying something like, if this bastard wins we will all hang

Serious question. Have you been visited by glow in the darks yet lmao

FINALLY SOME HAPPENING

Attached: iccAc4U.jpg (1445x1443, 391K)

nope

go out side nigger and ask the first person you see for a update

Well if you aren't actually an Israeli shill as I have long suspected you are funny as fuck so keep it up kek most memorable trolling in a long time up there with that fuck jannies and niggers guy and that guy that does the YO DONNIE threads

Death to Israel

Attached: IDF Ansariya Ambush 1997.jpg (648x425, 44K)

Same here. But I did use WhatsApp...

>When you pull out while her legs are still spread

Im not really a fan on what the government of Israel does locally and around the world but I wouldn't bet my money on the Arabs to win that fight if there were one.

>That's why you're going to be massacred when the muslims invade israel and take back what belongs to them
>you're going to be massacred
>you're
kek
who do you think I am user?

A zionist faggot

Attached: 1546021417890.jpg (990x1244, 769K)

Attached: 1547559206255.jpg (2784x2665, 807K)

Hey, that's interesting. Trump just grounded a bunch of Boeing jets. i wonder if that fucked up anyone's plans to escape.