Manafort could face live in ja

Attached: 7h3m.jpg (750x883, 390K)

instead this "famous" nigger will get away with 48 hours of community service.

Being an unstable attention whoring nigger faggot he could also commit suicide.
The threat of any time, easily.

Manafort
>47 months
Jussie
>48 years

Attached: 1550623605356.jpg (675x1200, 185K)

Good He should get the same sentence a white would get for a hate crime he just committed a hate crime against whites

The inmates will tear him apart, he's going to get peed on everyday.

>48 hours of community service.
No way Cook County is going to let him get away with that after he made a fool of the police, DA and the entire City of Chicago. They've only started to throw the book at him, and this is before Federal charges.

one phone call from his Auntie Kamala Haris and few cunts like that muslim lady and Pelosi and he'll be back on Empire with a pay raise

This was probably part of his plan he’s going to crash that ass with no survivors

Attached: 19B94CBC-80AD-44F6-9857-7FB4E17C4AAB.jpg (416x639, 118K)

Nah, system's got him now. Chicago PD is livid over this.

>could

there is something great about the US and it's their judicial system. Like, if you did something bad, you are not going away like this.

>this "famous" nigger will get away with 48 hours of community service.
and you know that community service will be apologizing to black and LGBTQIAPPQ2SA groups for using their "pain and suffering" to boost his career. No apologies to whites, conservatives, or Trump for his slander.

the thing thats gets me is how fucking shitty his little "wound" is
i've slipped on ice and lightly grazed my face, and it's been one eye swollen-shut, then a week of black and blue and scabs

i honestly don't know how you can get a cut like that in any sort of impact or anything. maybe a scratch from a kitty cat?

"Could face" means literally nothing. They will push this angle so everyone feels the sweet justice served and then they won't pay attention when he gets a fucking love tap for being a Democrat senators pet.

Niggers be niggers. Get used to it.

Manafort was tits-deep into illegally lobbying for foreign countries with Tony Podesta. They even split deals. The only thing you should be screaming about is that Podesta is not getting the same punishment as Manafort. They are the same thing. Democrat vs. Republican is an illusion.

He's also Jewish. He would never commit suicide.

that's the point, anyone on the right gets a book thrown at them by democratic courts while those on the left walk free with slap on hands

Something something Jacob Wohl

Am I supposed to care?