HAHAHA ALEX JONES IS A CRAZY. INTERDIMENSIONAL ALIENS, WHITE GENOCIDE TIME TRAVE-

> HAHAHA ALEX JONES IS A CRAZY. INTERDIMENSIONAL ALIENS, WHITE GENOCIDE TIME TRAVE-

Attached: Screenshot_20190313-195702_Chrome.jpg (718x1253, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfpeprq7ogc
lib1.org/_ads/DD44F49A204C731E9E0C7F61885C6C12
lib1.org/_ads/093BD502D561B73DDFE61435A4C48C8A
lib1.org/_ads/6CD622ED1F9B86BAB57D1EBC8F1AFB0D
lib1.org/_ads/83D6E682EFFA8847C0170B7FCF1D79E6
m.phys.org/news/2019-03-physicists-reverse-quantum.html
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: AD72D7C0-BE94-4865-AC4F-24FEB4E8C76F.gif (200x150, 407K)

Nikola Tesla no longer has physical form. He is a distributed cloud intelligence.

Attached: F01998B4-FBFB-4A95-926E-1AE93388EB95.jpg (500x491, 28K)

Now if OP could go back in time to before he was a faggot

Attached: 2d1f90578032e12bf29f15292f0b5d0c.jpg (236x172, 9K)

Attached: 155244951192217497.jpg (860x850, 379K)

Attached: 1463253.jpg (540x657, 141K)

This means nothing, only that we can "time travel" data.

We can also teleport data using quantum mechanics and computers, doesn't mean we'll be teleporting humans or living things/objects in any sort of future.

Attached: 1523278440431.jpg (569x629, 194K)

The mind is data.

They’ve already done this shit on accident before

Space and time are not fundamental, information is. Consciousness creates apparent space and dimensionality. Just like when you have a dream, what you are dreaming takes up no space. Your consciousness creates the illusion of space and dimensionality when you dream, the same as when you are awake. Both are information based simulations of physical realities. The difference is that this dream has continuity and matter, which makes it different enough from our nighttime dreams to fool us. Having a near death experience, deep meditation, childbirth, certain psychotropic drugs, can all induce a brief "waking up" which is usually blissful, although some people experience hell instead.

Ugh I fucking miss space elevator. A true hero that one

It’s a lot of contiguous data.

> little brain - tiny amount of information, no comprehension : posts on Jow Forums

every time

For those who have always dreamed of being able to time travel a half of a second into the past

Literally everything is Data. All that exists in this realm is a positive charge and a negative charge, arrangement of these in certain ways creates things and stuff

Are you having a nice dream today?
youtube.com/watch?v=dfpeprq7ogc
Watch this short video before you answer.

Right but if you fully explain it, people tend to understand better.

Not even a pun
Did you watch the show

>only that we can "time travel" data

Sounds like we need to tell Hitler to just kill all the Jews and not to invade anyone.

Yfw the election meddling will be done in 2024 sending information back in time to a 2020 quantum computer

i smoked dmt once and talked to crystal entities like in star trek. they were aight

They, along with everything you call reality, are figments of your imagination, projected outwards.

One time I made a mistake in Microsoft word then I went back in time with the undo button.
Didn't even need a quantum computer

Good, can't wait to go back in time to kill william the conquerer. For reasons.

Attached: acf1fa467c7597f43bac78c7dc398d65.jpg (482x268, 20K)

What is there more to explain? That's it, direct answer.

Post a bunch of crazy shit and i'll read it later

Sounds legit...

Attached: 1288536.jpg (640x480, 46K)

So its alright for Russians Yuro tards an USA to work together?

Aye?

Attached: Randomdots.jpg (943x639, 74K)

That's only the first level.

The Giant Spiders and Shadow People are in cahoots and control the suprareality.

source faggot.
didnt even post the link.
>OP is a stooped.

>Capacity to send data back in time
>Only

If you had the capacity to send 36 bytes you could easily change primary world lines.

You're talking to no-imagination-ha ing idiots who need to be led by the nose. People aren't really ready to wake up. The situation is just so miserable. I'm not usually allowed to post the truth. Time us illusory, but times are strange.
You may enjoy these books, they are free downloads:
Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism
lib1.org/_ads/DD44F49A204C731E9E0C7F61885C6C12
The Tibetan Book of the Dead: First Complete Translation
lib1.org/_ads/093BD502D561B73DDFE61435A4C48C8A
The Secret Oral Teachings in Tibetan Buddhist Sects
lib1.org/_ads/6CD622ED1F9B86BAB57D1EBC8F1AFB0D
The Mind Illuminated: A Complete Meditation Guide Integrating Buddhist Wisdom and Brain Science
lib1.org/_ads/83D6E682EFFA8847C0170B7FCF1D79E6

This I also made a document called proof that I will never do the holocost by Adolf Hitler and set my clock to 1935 and saved it no quantum mechanics required trump is right things are overly complicated these days

It means when you die you'll be teleported back to where you fucked others up an become them...

So this means YOU are ME.
An iam YOU.

uh guys what does this mean

Attached: curry.png (800x600, 391K)

just email him the designs of the ak-47 and the designs of the T-34, instead of the over complicated german tanks.

The book list here was meant for you.

m.phys.org/news/2019-03-physicists-reverse-quantum.html

Thanks user, very cool!

saved.

Attached: 347A2BE3-2A48-46EC-8C56-520BBDD48E6B.jpg (511x496, 72K)

>Oriental spirituality

Attached: 1551133022414.gif (413x243, 51K)

It means time is a pardox.
An so is genesis.
>8

lurk moar

Attached: 1471389755798.png (500x522, 123K)

Not only do I rarely dream, I can usually figure out that I’m dreaming if I’m conscious enough to do anything rather than it being one of those vague dreams you can barely remember 5 seconds after you wake up

>the spiritual beliefs of soulless chinks

well shit Here's some comfy reading in return anyways:
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

Attached: 0DB64403-01EF-4A1B-9C8C-023E1432269C.jpg (288x288, 29K)

>yfw someone creates a database on a computer with quantum states that are permanent across all of time forward and backwards and it is instantly filled up with information from the future.
>it’s just clogged up with future memes and tv show spoilers and nothing really of much importance just like the internet
>it’s also heavily censored and filled with holocaust information
>it’ll take us a while to decipher it because it will contain formats that we haven’t invented yet.
>we invent these formats by reverse engineering the from the quantum database
>we find out our brain was using thus technology all along

No one can go back in time because if they could, someone from the very distant future would have come back already.

Either humanity dies in the very near future or time travel back in time is completely impossible by the laws of physics.

Pick one, and then never make this retarded thread again.

No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Attached: R (29).jpg (600x514, 27K)

Spirit is beyond bullshit like western or eastern. Those are motifs, window dressing, illusions. Everything here is illusory. Buddhism is an illusion. Christianity is an illusion. Romans and Greeks were illusory. Your mom is illusory and so is everything you think to be real. You're dreaming this into reality.
Watch this video to understand from a scientific Western perspective if that helps We are all inside Plato's cave and I'm trying to get you out.

Attached: 1093513.jpg (540x291, 55K)

Not true retard you can become lucid in dreams

Attached: IMG_5093.jpg (640x787, 165K)

OH cuck yeah

You have never woken up.
You have never stopped dreaming.
You "wake up" into another dream.

cup of the ole' mental illness, my chap?

aaaand now it's a schizophrenia thread

If you are interested you are ready. That's really the litmus test. Follow your heart, leaf brother.

Attached: 4new1Vipassana fig.1.jpg (523x330, 14K)

The video is unavailable

Is actually a quote from Alex Grey? Or some other burnt out new age faggot?

Attached: IMG_4678.jpg (1800x2401, 1.01M)

emit is truly powerful

>yfw time travel isn’t invented but we find out a way to reverse engineer the collective consciousness and hack the quantum states in people’s brains from the past to try and influence different thoughts and actions
>the first brain hijackers managed to influence brains of the past to make the Holocaust never happen
>the Jews today that are holocaust survivors did die but they also survived at the same time

Your ego is finding excuses not to learn, which is fine. You aren't ready yet. Have a nice dream (although you won't, this is not a nice dream, this is a nigger time dream and it needs to stop, but you'll figure that out soon enough).

Attached: 1093587.jpg (540x684, 59K)

Time doesn't exist, it's all just movement, there is no "frames" of the universe that progressively move from on frame to the next one on consciousness, it's all just movement and we measure it by relating movement to other movement

That's exactly what enlightenment is, retard. Insulting people in dreams is pointless. They can't care. They aren't capable.

Attached: 1093533.jpg (540x598, 115K)

>rarely dream
Do you frequently smoke marijuana? Every day you smoke that shit will make every night a black void of nothingness.

Sorry, it's available in the US. The title is Dr Quantum - Double Slit Experiment. It's very popular so there's probably another copy you can find.

Attached: 1097279.jpg (540x634, 59K)

Israel trix

So can we use this to help Axis powers to win the war?

So because we can influence reality it means that the world is just an illusion?
I'm pretty sure i can change stuff just by manipulating them with my hand, even if it's just their position

The smartest people in their fields tend to work across borders, yes.

the first particle after the big bang, travelled back in time and created the big bang.

You really don't want to deal with quantum Jews, man. You'd be creating hell.
Observation locks reality into place.
Stopping observation (through sleep, death, meditation etc) causes that to stop. Crazy shit then occurs.

Attached: 1093535.jpg (540x281, 40K)

Let me just time travel some stock market data to my past self then

I had a weird nigh-psychotic trip recently where I feel like I comprehended the true form of the universe and that all beings are linked and part of some subconsciousness that deals with its internal issues through complicated simulations and sequences of expressions of underlying aspects of some kind of spiritual mega-structure or something.
It was pretty fucking intense. Felt drained. Drained as fuck. That you are also a kind of time travelling parent of yourself is also a bit of a fucking scary concept that showed up too.

There was also some guy on Jow Forums talking all weird and saying really weird things about things syncing up soon and that it was going to get more intense. I've encounter these kinds of guys before. It's weird.

Then I find out about this....

Anyone else been feeling weird recently?

Attached: 21121141242understand.jpg (498x386, 35K)

science is just truth seeking for retards

>Time travel data
It's almost time bros

Attached: okabe-time-leap-steinsgate.jpg (965x543, 153K)

When the synchronicities become frequent you're tapping in to something deep within you.

Attached: 1093486.jpg (540x326, 38K)

Ive known time was a spook for like 10 years these MIT niggers need to get on my level

Time travel is and always will be a meme until we reestablish or downright reject the current concept of time as we know it.
The time travel meme stems from a direct lack of understanding of how big the world is, from ignorance on how the universe works. You can't simply go back in time and everything will be gucci.

The universe is in constant motion, how will you possibly reverse that motion to the exact same state it was at the exact moment you want to go back to? Even if time travel could happen in a
bubble, does that mean the solar system rubberbands back and forth on itself constantly? Or does it mean time is only relevant as long as there's human consciousness to perceive it; a very
egotistical notion. It's hubris to even consider such a vast universe only exists as long as we give a fuck, come on.

All travel is ultimately a purely mental process. Those who meditate very deeply are sometimes called "those who travel without moving" ala the deep space guild from DUNE.

And its click bait

wtf does this mean I dont understand quantum shit

Okay
How can it use this knowledge to get laid?

It was really hard for my to deal with it recently, then I had another intense experience, but this time I seemed to handle it better. The recovery was hard, but I got through it. Tried to assist myself with lucid dreaming. It worked. Feel really good now, heh.
I woke up basically feeling pretty good.

What do you mean by spook? That it's already there and our experience of it is just like shining a light around a dark labyrinth, only illuminating only pockets of the greater whole?

Attached: medieval-weird6.jpg (500x331, 95K)

*for autists

ftfy

Cause your mom is into quantum knowledge.

Attached: pepe-poopoo.jpg (725x573, 54K)

And I just time traveled an hour forward the other day, faggot.

Attached: 1550009389841.png (280x227, 64K)

you me
you me

Attached: ss+(2019-03-13+at+08.44.12).png (1301x646, 227K)

When we create databases of quantum states we will finally be able to tap into data from all time after which we invented that technology. However we will still not be able to communicate to the time before that technology. All of the information ever will be possible to access. Our ability to interpret or make sense of this data will be a different story. It will take time. Also the quantum storage will be limited at first so we probably won’t have access to a lot of data from the future at first but as our storage capacity of the present increases, so will the amount of data we can access.

I feel like the technocratic elites have already silently started to experiment with this and are only just trying to make sense of the data they are receiving. They are also being very cautious about the amount of quantum storage they create because they are wary about what Pandora’s box they are opening with this technology.

Time is retrocausal, nigger

We Are These People

On the relative level we appear separate.
On the absolute level there is only one.

Attached: 155244951192217497-1.jpg (851x823, 283K)

>TFW I want to be technocratic elite

This was one of the final ideas that hit me extremely hard, and it made me both upset and happy at the same time.
To call it intense, is an understatement. The idea, even if untrue, is beautiful, as it means the ones you love the most are always with you.

This tbqdesu.

By the way you people are fucking morons, quantum mechanics is a meme perpetuated to get people to build higher power computers so the shadow government can have a sufficiently powered super computer to instill quantifiable psychology and mathematical sociology, also known as karmic dynamism. They'll be able to create an AI that can accurately predict the future centuries if not eons ahead by measuring the capacity of mankind from top to down.
It's like brute-forcing foresight through deductive reasoning.

Holy fuck

You could just take DMT or LSD (in a fairly large dose in a completely dark room with extremely pleasant music) and get the same effect, although practicing that way is ofc inherently risky. You may not be able to get back. You may not want to return but be forced to. Tread carefully. No joke.
If you practice Tummo you may see it directly within. I will post Tummo instructions next.

Attached: 5e692a79c2dc7d00c13d1f3daeb0d032.763x1000x1.jpg (763x1000, 165K)

Yep, no reply to this post
This knowledge is useless shit, being a nigger would be of more value to the world