Be 23 year old male with a 19 year old little brother

>be 23 year old male with a 19 year old little brother
>he's really fucking cute
>feathery black hair, full lips, slightly girlish features
>starting to feel like a creeper because I'm so attracted to him physically

Does anyone on Jow Forums have any experience with lusting over a family member and feeling really gross because of it?

Attached: heart eyes.jpg (225x225, 12K)

kys you sick pedo fag

Yes you're creepy and potentially ruining his life. He's going to get a girlfriend and love her and make love to her and you don't get to interfere, even if you think she's hurting him, because your interfering would hurt him socially and mentally even worse, he would believe you "better" for him romantically and even more people would get hurt down the road. Detach and/or kill yourself before you hurt your brother and others.

I will never understand women who emotionally manipulate their brothers and their bro's relationships out of jealousy.

You breed cats by locking them together in a cage so small they physically cannot stop touching each other. Eventually they give in to the stresses and fuck. You share a house with your brother and probably see him several hours a day. Its just biology being exploited by circumstance making you feel this way. Try to remember its a trick of the mind and you can ignore it. Remember not to outright repress unless you want even worse fettishes later.

Lol wow, he's 19. That's not young at all.

Half criticism half honest question here: what was your relationship growing up? Did your parents never teach you that you protect your brother?
Even if you are a queer you should have enough dignity to protect your bro from harm. That alone should kill your boner whenever you think of him.

Good ol brother on brother skinship wont hurt. I have 4 sisters. They did things to me that are beyond anyone imagination.

>beyond anyone imagination
Anyone's, first off, fuckin' Europe. Goddamn.
Secondly, you're on Jow Forums. 'Beyond imagination' is what newfags say because they still think shoveldog is hardcore /b/.

Come the everloving actual fresh green minty fuck on, you dumb son of a mistake. You're on Jow Forums, your version of 'beyond imagination' is probably 'warm up faps' for everyone here. Or is this your first fucken day on Jow Forums?

>anime image or frog equals bait

Attached: 1480208867604.jpg (625x626, 82K)

They took you on a trip to a realm where our universe's physics no longer apply? They freed your consciousness from the machine of your body so you could experience ego without sensation?

Worse

They trapped you in a realm between wakefulness and sleep, where dreams and reality bleed together to form madness with no continuity?

OP does your brother get laid?

You are just making shit up at this point

Then it's mildly beyond anyones imagination.

With the power of drugs, all that and more is possible.

Yeah, I had something similar for my 2 year younger brother. It's kinda normal I guess like said. He was the closest person to me. I was probably something like 18-19 year old at the time.

my cousin

99% sure It's mutual but I don't want to be a hillbilly

He's had sex with like 50 girls lol

No sibling incest in Europe you Ameritard, keep that shit in your inland and among Jews and Arabs where it's normal.

Uh no its nigh impossible to stop a tom cat from getting to a queen in heat because they will always find a way to get to her

Pretty fucking gay what's wrong with you?

And what are the chances this is real

>Watches anime.
>It's a fag.
>Turns out he is a complete degenerate.
What a surprise.

It's okay to be attracted to family as long as you wouldn't fuck them if given the chance.