I don't think Syrians are Arabs

They look nothing like the subhuman scourge of Saudi Arabia, I think they are Assyrians-Arameans

Attached: 49641356_526183854534734_7456836105220915200_n.jpg (480x479, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vBZoH73h5J8
cc.com/video-clips/9i9730/comedy-central-presents-ethnic-specific
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/198477415/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Huwhite

they are not arabs but that still doesn't mean they get to stay in Europe

unironically looks whiter than an american unit

u can see the remnants of ancient roman centurion genes

True, I didn't say they are White, but they are clearly the descendants of the people who built Mitanni and Assyria, they look nothing like the Bedouin dark brown scum

Not Roman but, definitely Mitanni, Akkadian and Assyrian tho

The ypg they all look like brown joos

Their women are hot though

Arab is a linguistic identity not a genetic one

True, Kurds are very brown, must be those disgusting street shitter genes

Kurds are also the only people in Iraq and Syria that circumcise their females, and the leftards shill for these barbaric subhumans

Most of the Muslim garbage in Europe are Nafris, Pakis, Afghanis and even Somalis with fake Syrian IDs

The people of Northern Syria "Kurds" have way more Asian in them then southern Syria

Kurds were refugees in North Syria not natives, they fled Turkey, then the (((civil))) war arose and they took advantage to declare their ethnostate by massacring the natives while at the same time claiming to be poor persecuted victims, literal Kike tier trickery.

If they are Muslim they all go into the same trash heap.
Memeflag muslims go too

this

Attached: BAB8F1F2-46A7-4D9E-BE07-9CFFDFCD7FFB.png (196x257, 6K)

Alawites, Ibadi, and some Shia are very civilized.

Kek

Syrian partisan girl is hot asf
So is the teacher giving Roman salute

Kys jew

No they're not. All muslims and middle eastern people are scum, also everyone from that region is an arab to me. I call persians and turks arabs as well cause the term middle east is stupid and the place should just be renamed the continent of arabia

Syria is unironically whiter than the US.

Attached: ...................................................................png (291x344, 85K)

Because curds are kikes

lol

That teacher is actually Assyrian (by cultural definition)

they look like jews

>nuke their ass
>take their gas
>hurrrr

Arabia isnt a continent tho

Kurdistan was wanted by NATO as an aerial route into Iran.

Dont talk to me with some gay made up flag

I think M.E. and N.A. should be considered their own cultural subcontinent, much like streetshitterland

No ones nuked them and the only reason there's money n the region is cause we told them they're oil in the region helped them drill it and built all of their metropolitan cities. Yet the west is still the evil oppressor.

I don't think so, they clearly have M.E. features while Kikes look like inbred Slavs

nigger

I think everything from Morrocco to Bangladesh should be one continent. Most people cant tell the difference between a northern indian and a lebanese person in america. Just like blacks cant tell the difference between russians and anglos

You can see the Assyrian and Phoenician in these people

youtu.be/vBZoH73h5J8

The correct term is sandniggers

>Most people cant tell the difference between a northern indian and a lebanese person in america
Sure thing pajeet

Attached: 26388A44-FD50-4506-8001-9D7F47C33472.jpg (2657x3976, 1.89M)

Well, is true lol

But they look very different from S*udis, i believe North Iraqis and Syrians are descendants of the people who built the ancient empires of the region

im a italimutt and cant tell the difference between anglos and russians, they're both steppeniggas

assyrian are stateless pussy faggots who get raped senseless by arabs for centuries

only teh jews beat arab hegemony and now arabs are salty as fuck about it

Attached: arabs_lol.png (1262x1174, 737K)

Arab has always been conflated with Arabized. Gulf Arabs and Levantine "Arabs" (Palestinians, Syrians, Jordanians, Lebanese and Iraqis). They are genetically different, the latter being made up of various different semitic peoples with different levels of white admixture from all the rape.

Attached: 15219465_1799308126960840_6801563986846775452_n.jpg (720x720, 91K)

Oh, look, the arabs who got their asses handed to them by Israel have something to say.

Everyone thought mia kalifa was an indian bitch at my school.Indians, pakistanis arabs turks, persians are all the same race. Heres a video of what people in america think about arabs and asians.
cc.com/video-clips/9i9730/comedy-central-presents-ethnic-specific

Syrians are honorary whites desu

Attached: hamid mido.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

I always thought Alawites where of Byzantine stock.

But the real Arabs shill for the Jews, there was NOT one time that S*udis fought against them, on the contrary

Fuck i wish I was 12 again. Enjoy it while it lasts, bucko.

Still not white so it aint right

Partialy yes, their traditions are very Roman like

They’re racially Levantine.
Ouch. Too true.
He’s right

>but you wife's boyfriend does

Says your froggy French ass your barely White

They're still the same race though. A german and an irishmen arent the same genetically but they're the same race and since arabization already occurred you might as well call everyone from the region the arab race

I think it is the same case as "Latinos" in America, they're clearly Mulatto and Mestizos while the REAL Latins are the Spaniards, Italians and the Portuguese (I don't count Frogs because they're latinized Celts and Germanics)

I'm 27 and I used to be very conscious of what I called people. Then I went to college and developed a deep hatred for persians, pakis and poos. Now I just call them all arabs

Syrian/Iranian women are gorgeous. Only women that come close are Slavs.

Attached: 92162859-E8CF-4BFC-81F1-D6D3215D6062.jpg (290x400, 24K)

Mia Khalifa is an outlier who actually does look Indian. Judge Jeanine is also pretty dark but everyone thinks she’s Italian.

Attached: 6EAD8824-5856-406A-AACE-84A0E4E7FCEA.jpg (618x412, 25K)

BTW they are a lot darker than they where in antiquity, levantines are like 10% SSA today

>Italian.
I legitimately thought she was a mixed race negroid until googling to find out that shes an arab who changed her name

It’s pretty obvious to me too, but I always see people assuming she’s Italian, even on Jow Forums

this ones my favourite

Attached: 1546921567454.png (876x1210, 673K)

Oh well an arabs an arab. I doubt anyone thought she wasnt a Sicilian rape spawn

First of all, it's *you're* and second, look who's talking... a mystery meat amerimutt. You're literally the last person on earth who gets to decide who is white and who isn't.

With that logic you might as well call the British Roman and the Spanish/ Southern Italians Arabs too. Hell with that logic we could just all them all Assyrians since the Assyrians conquered the middle east too, or how about we're all honorary Ottoman?

If you're going to call a Pakistani an Arab, you'd be more in the right to call a Swede a Russian Caucus mountain nigger.

Considering Levantines like Arameans are closer to Jews, it makes (((you)) a subhuman scourge.
It's been stolen and paraded to be a linguistic identity by your (((Levantine))) cousins. Arab was always about patrilineal connection and in some cases it was even transmitted by mother.
Iraq and Jordan are filled with Bedouins. Palestinians are mixture of Bedouins, Egyptians and Jews.
>but they are clearly the descendants of the people who built Mitanni and Assyria,
>WE WUZ ASSYRIANS N SHIEEET
Assyrians are in Northern Iraq. Their descendants remain there. Syrians are descendants of Arameans and other Jewish like "peoples".
Kurds are Iranic, retard kike. That means they're better than you as you're currently being ruled by Iranic, like you were ruled by Arabids.
So now you're saying you're like Saudi Arabia? Interesting how the kike changes shapeshifts.
Kikes look like you.
Wrong. There isn't a single time Assyrians fought against Israel. They prefer it over Muslims because "muh genocide by Ottomans and Kurds".

Attached: 1948 war.png (282x363, 23K)

Are Latinos Kike brethren like Levantines? Then no, they're not the same.

Attached: you.png (240x210, 8K)

You're definitely a sand nigger

Are Nepalese going to be Arabs or Asians?

Attached: Nepalese.jpg (960x639, 58K)

Odds are you're nonwhite, dimwit.

If you stop funding terrorists and bomb their countries, they won't have to go to europe

Attached: 1535417591711.png (634x654, 246K)

arab mudblood ruined them a bit but they were probably white

Look who's against other people's ethnostates again

>No they're not. All muslims and middle eastern people are scum, also everyone from that region is an arab to me. I call persians and turks arabs as well cause the term middle east is stupid and the place should just be renamed the continent of arabia

Attached: 1534343983952.jpg (777x777, 55K)

>t. Bedouin subhuman

Europe is a continent for the european/white race. Asia is supposed to be for asians/yellow race but there are brown people there who should be categorized as something different. Carving out a new continent and calling it arabia for the brown race makes sense and is going to cause butthurt amongst the shitskin hoards, which is an ideal situation for internet bantz

Arabs

Vice was shilling hard for CIA backed "rebels" years ago---now they're making pro-assad shit? Fucken faggots, and nobody is going to call them out on this.

Attached: how I feel at this moment.jpg (497x477, 38K)

Lol, explain Hasakah, Tel Tamar, Al Qamishli, and Nineveh Plains are closer culturally, genetically and lingustically to North Syrians than South Iraqis

they are Levante Arabs. Not Gulf Arabs.

Arabs are whiter than mutts

Attached: 1510778796978m.jpg (1024x806, 123K)

Very beautiful PHOENICIAN girls

Pic related, you're close to Ashkenazi Jews. Over 90% continuity with them, lmao
Arab rulers were massive racists and didn't mix with locals for that reason. There was a whole war between Ummayads and Abbasids for that reason. And even the Abbasids ended up being exclusionary to non-Arabs. The idea of Arab rape outside of concubines for elites is myth. There was no shifting of local populations during Arab rule. The shifting which exclusively happened during Islamic era happened as a result of migration, it took place in Palestine and Egypt. None of those places were home to North Iraqis and Syrians.
There's no Bedouin in Canada. MBS made all of Saudis leave. Bedouins ruled over your kike ancestors and made them pay Jizzya like the slaves they were lmao.

Descendants of Ishmael are prophetized to be great in the Bible. Assyrians and others are cursed. Most of the people you put on a pdestal follow a religion that hates them (Christianity) or give lip service to a religion that worships Arabs (Shiism). Kek

Attached: Behar et al 2010 (1).jpg (604x910, 49K)

NOT BAD.

>unironically looks whiter than an american unit

Attached: el chileano.jpg (640x640, 129K)

>Hasakah, Tel Tamar, Al Qamishli, and Nineveh Plains
Those are places not people. Places are not "closer genetically or culturally". People are.

And you mentioned Iraqis here without discerning North v South.
Also didn't Assyria rule those places? That would indicate mass rape. So if the people inhabiting those places are culturally and genetically similar, that's because they're rape babies.

And since there's no DNA evidence of Ancient Assyrian fossil. One could rightfully say modern Assyrians are genetic LARPers. But I don't want to be mean and make another Jew cry. I already bullied one in the other thread. And Northern Levantine are Anatolian transplants. Real Levantines are Bedouins, Palestinians, Jordanians and Saudis.

Attached: The Real Levantines.png (1700x1800, 1.75M)

They're Berber.
Based Romans cleansed North Africa from the Punic.
They should have done the same to the Levantine cousin of Jews, though they tried in the massacre of Maronites.

Here you are hating Whites archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/198477415/