Real Reason Why China isn't Allowed 5G in the West

Holy shit fascinating video, never thought of this angle.

youtube.com/watch?v=eHwEOfKVwv4

Attached: GaqQkqVyuXhIdMt-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=De8eNC4zhkw
youtube.com/watch?v=6izWZptxSz4
youtube.com/watch?v=2VCdcYs3kV8
youtube.com/watch?v=H_f9gpg4t6c
youtube.com/watch?v=JiM1G0Pq49w
youtube.com/watch?v=K7jiLPIADKY
youtube.com/watch?v=PnvcjKXo-AY
emfscientist.org/index.php/emf-scientist-appeal
youtube.com/watch?v=LgYMxH1LCdo
youtube.com/watch?v=KiJi8yqB_Rg
varsitytutors.com/mcat_physical-help/velocity-and-index-of-refraction
youtu.be/7XSdN7LR35g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=De8eNC4zhkw

Live blood analysis of EMF effects:

youtube.com/watch?v=6izWZptxSz4

Doctor testifying on biological defects of EMF technology:

youtube.com/watch?v=2VCdcYs3kV8

5G is less strong that light

than*

RT video a little better compiled than some of the last vids:

youtube.com/watch?v=H_f9gpg4t6c

5G Protest in Spain:

youtube.com/watch?v=JiM1G0Pq49w

The reason is because American companies don't want to invest in it when they can still scam people with overpriced data on 4G

I don't know, if you look at the electromagnetic spectrum, it should only be able to cause heating, and wouldn't be able to damage
DNA because it's non-ionizing.

Attached: EM spectrum.jpg (2400x1063, 958K)

Light will kill you pretty quickly if you stand out in it for too long.

If you mean the sunlight, that will only happen if you consume poly-unsaturated fats.

Eat no PUFAs and you can spend the whole day under the sun with no problem at all.

Electrons in your body getting too excited will probably do something eventually.

Sunlight will burn your skin off and eventually give you cancer.

At least here.

All of this depends on the power output. A very small amount of sunlight filtering through a tinted window won't hurt me.

You guys should also read up on continuous wave vs pulsed wave, which is very different. Pulsed wave is what collides with cells.

Your body constantly emits infrared radiation. which is stronger than 5G.

Light bulbs won't do that, and 5G is nowhere near as strong.

>You guys should also read up on continuous wave vs pulsed wave, which is very different. Pulsed wave is what collides with cells.
i'll have to read up on that.

The light from a light-bulb won't penetrate your skin.

Wireless will go through your body.

Wow

Incoming shill horde!
This is the forbidden topic!
See:

Attached: Shills.jpg (600x800, 97K)

There is that. I don't know. Usually I question things, like saying vaccines are 100% safe for 100% of the population, but I'm not so sure about this topic.

This guy also presents a lot of good information and he's not boring to listen too:

youtube.com/watch?v=K7jiLPIADKY

Attached: TheyWin.jpg (1200x1800, 152K)

I really don't understand the fears about 5G. All of the problems with 5G are because of how weak the signals are and the need to have the signal aimed at the exact direction of the device using it.

Dude

Attached: trump.png (881x292, 56K)

Something that I'm not noticing being brought up in this topic is that radiation is not just frequency (which determines radiation "type") there is wattage and amplitude to consider too. 250,000 volts at .0001 amps won't do much to somebody, but 100 volts at 20,000 amps will kill you very quickly.

With 5G and these mini antennas that they want to roll out everywhere, how powerful will the waves be? With MIMO and beam forming, how much does this increase the power of the waves? As some faggot stated earlier in this thread, the amount of power that your wireless router uses for its broadcasts is far lower than what your microwave oven uses to agitate and heat water. These microwaves are very close on the EM spectrum but the amplitude and wattage of the waves affect what happens to biomass. With this knowledge in mind, it is not outside the realm of possibility that the claims of 5G being a "kill grid" are very real. Imagine a swarm of 200 Watt antennas beam forming to concentrate microwaves on a persons brain. This is not science fiction - this technology already exists -
youtube.com/watch?v=PnvcjKXo-AY

bump for this vid

The wavelength and frequency are proportional and that proportion doesn't change because the speed of light is constant. Voltage and amperage are not an analogous example

The voltage determines how many energy levels an electron can move up in a particular atomic structure. When the electron moves back down to it's stable state, the energy it gives off is anelectromagnetic wave, or light. Lights energy can be determined by it's wavelength or it's frequency. You only need one variable as the speed is said to be constant.

I never said anything about wavelength. I referred to amplitude. As in, "how high are the waves and how deep are the troughs?"

Again, 2.4 Ghz at < 1 watt will do far less damage than 2.4Ghz at 1500 Watts.

Attached: 1541597644801.jpg (375x438, 33K)

What's your point?

5G is fifth gen. Not necessarily 5Ghz

You're right. For some reason I assumed 5Ghz, maybe because of newer wireless internet routers which have that.

Attached: 5g.jpg (896x504, 112K)

If anything, all these things and your grandma's toaster being connected to the internet is a bad, bad thing.

Yes. I fail to see how vastly increasing the quantity of devices and antennas leads to 90% energy savings. The amount of lies in pics like this is mind boggling.

Also, anything connected can be hacked. Your internet coffee maker doesn't have any anti-virus or security software, and the security landscape is always changing with new vulnerabilities and threats, while these devices do not receive any security updates, and the need for updates never goes away because security is a constant and endless battle. A coffee machine being hacked can, what, cause someone to make a mess? Now, a thermostat? Home alarms? Cars? An entire city? Politicians don't understand.

why even call it 5g

A coffee machine that gets hacked can be used in DDoS attacks or be used to gain lateral movement in a network that is not properly segmented and secured (damn near all of them.) "Connected" infrastructure means "remotely exploitable" infrastructure.

im off my meds and giving this vid a go pray for me leafbro if they release this shit im sneaking to Canada lel

Yeah, that seems to be the most common use nowadays, easy botnets. Maybe they should develop some sort of standard that IOT devices use, like how they are trying to standardize Android.

By standard, I mean a layer of software that is regularly receives security updates, like an OS or something.

The problem with that is that there are already many existing standards. The only thing that standards really enforce is common operations and protocols. What you will see more of, and what is already happening with IOT is that devices that are designed to be connected to the internet (meaning it is running some variant of Linux with a service in listening mode awaiting commands, or actively connecting to a location on the internet to receive commands from an application server) is that it will be a mostly unregulated market. Chinese companies will push shitware out the door to make fast profits, only to abandon them 2 to 3 years after release and never releasing updates. This will also be true for IOT devices with industrial applications such as sensors / meters / etc. They will have an ancient Linux kernel and will never receive firmware updates.

5G is the future you dumb fucks!!!

Yeah, a future where humans don't exist.

High frequency delivers faster speeds but poor penetration. A reason why microwaves are contained by a mesh and not solid shielding. You can see into your microwave but the holes are smaller than the wavelength.
People are retards that know jack shit about EM fields. If you've ever tried to build your own antenna or tried to trick out your wifi router, you'd know this stuff.

Still doesn't penetrate very well. Your microwave door as an example.

>all these things and your grandma's toaster being connected to the internet is a bad, bad thing.
I dont see an issue. I'd like to pop someones toast early from across the globe. The biggest threat is security but that just means more proprietary lock down shit. Good luck having control over your own shit because grandma and her plethora of phonefaggin tards cant into security.
That said, no security is perfect and will be a plagueground for hackers. I see no issue.

This is all okay from an accelerationist POV. Let it crumble into a mess just because companies want to jump on a fad. IOT bots, mini-storage dumps and all kinds of fun. IOT is bringing the wild west of the net back. IOT meshes and the whole lot. I'm excited.

>Symptoms are the same generic, subjective, unprovable shit associated to every made-up disease.

I was on board till that.

Oh so out of the hours of videos I posted and information you picked out that one piece of data to gnash at?

emfscientist.org/index.php/emf-scientist-appeal

Attached: 4xADnrTo6QEnK3Z7k7x9esKKAWxOUSSl0R5yqDE13Ww.jpg (750x750, 155K)

the speed of light is constant in a set medium of value n but not IRL

That pic. Fucking saved.

You're a fucking tard.
c

Yes, I looked through your shit, and looked at the one that was most specific about the actual effects, and they're literally nothing.

There's also a ton of straight-up lies. The fucking RT video is the worst. You CANNOT have DNA damage from 5G. Even a Microwave on highest setting will not cause DNA damage. Now I'm not saying there's no damage, but it is physically impossible for any wireless frequency to cause DNA damage, period.

youtube.com/watch?v=LgYMxH1LCdo

youtube.com/watch?v=KiJi8yqB_Rg

I'm a phycisist. The speed of light is only constant at a specific medium. The slowest it is is speed and in order to figure it out you need the ratio of the light's speed to it's speed in a vacuum thus n is that ratio.

It's formulas. Speed of light takes a direct influence from its medium. I know it's news to you. Also it happens with any wave.

Careful who you call a retard, you uneducated fool.

Oh fuck off. It takes some shit that's not even found in nature to fuck with the speed of light in any measurable way. If you're a physicist, I'm your fucking dad and I'd have drowned your retarded ass.

>It takes some shit that's not even found in nature to fuck with the speed of light in any measurable way.

Literally how retarded are you? What is your education level?

>It takes some shit that's not even found in nature to fuck with the speed of light in any measurable way.

I feel like explaining. The speed of light is very hard to measure because of simply how fast it is, so while it is very possible to fuck with the speed of light easily (a diamond is a good example) you do not necessarily know that it has to DO with the speed of light in a medium.

I only seek to educate I am an actual phycisist

lmao Science! fag

Only that it took boson condensates to slow light to speeds that were visible in comparison. Either that or intense gravity/acceleration.

back from google I see

None of which has bearing on 5G. The FUD is real.

I've known that for years. Physics used to be my hobby when I was a lot younger.

an actual physicist just flew over my house at the speed of light through medium

Attached: rorschacht.jpg (780x1052, 76K)

this guy is honestly not very smart he probably doesn't even know what it means

you don't seem to understand basic physics formulas which state that the medium certainly does have an effect on light speed you fucking retard

varsitytutors.com/mcat_physical-help/velocity-and-index-of-refraction

he is a retard or a troll

Attached: 1549834472580.jpg (600x795, 61K)

woke anons are onto something

I gave up on physics when discoveries slowed and weren't as "earth-shattering" as they had been. I gave that shit up back in the '90's. Shit's boring academic useless shit that we're still plodding along with applicable physics from the '80's.

PLEASE. PLEASE tell me one discovery from the last ten years that could reignite my interest in the field. I beg you.

Astrophysics and some quantum physics was my taste, but almost none are applicable, or at least none have made strides in being applicable due to shit funding and such.

actually formula wise Newtonian Physics and Calculus in general (as far as even half of the level that you are on) has been around for hundreds of years. Half the formulas are named after people in the Rennaisance and a quick Google search will tell you when that was and their names if you care to look. People like LapLace and shit.

You need to stop looking for ways you can apply technology if you do not want to invest in actually learning about Physics which is essentially the study of the world around you. Get educated because threads like this are unfortunately very full of fools talking about things they literally cannot understand due to the gross lack of mathematical and technical knowledge they have.

Attached: pierced stone.jpg (343x360, 13K)

I ask for the past ten years and you give hundreds of year old drek?
Physics is like mathematics, cerebral masturbation, unless you can apply it. I did say that there was a severe lack of funding for such pursuits. Goddamded eggball has more focus in universities than the sciences, even in "elite" schools.

>threads like this
FUD threads of the dangers of a little EM? We live with WAY more EM fields than are being presented. Where's the alarm for satellite transmissions which would necessarily be more powerful, coming and going into near space?

REMEMBER,
If you Yang Social Credit Score drops bellow 70
5G automatically sterilizes you
>youtu.be/7XSdN7LR35g

Attached: 1552355848298.png (633x958, 321K)

you're literally too retarded for 300 year old math what the FUCK makes you think you're ready for anything from this fucking millenium? Do you really think you can sit here and convince anyone unfortunate enough to read this BULLSHIT that you can even explain to me how to geometrically prove an integral without using Google?

Attached: at least he's not on welfare.jpg (1024x776, 265K)

idk but i think there is gear that could stop the 5g

Its like a speaker that clicks 5 billion times a second

There's this and you call me retarded.
let me know when you or any of your colleagues find something noteworthy. 30 years or more I bet. I'll be dead by then. I'm too old for this shit already