I'm attracted to younger girls, although I'd never act on it or be predatory. I'm also attracted to adult women...

I'm attracted to younger girls, although I'd never act on it or be predatory. I'm also attracted to adult women, so it's not like it's exclusive.

What can I do to try to fix this? Like, a therapist? Or is this just something I have to bury deep and never tell anyone? I'm a little extra concerned because my grandfather lost his mental faculties later in life and ended up molesting some girls. I never want to do that.

Attached: 0Kathryn_Newton-12.jpg (656x1000, 113K)

I don't think a therapist would do much good for this. They would probably be able to harm you more than help. I too am attracted to "younger" women but i always try to focus on adults if i find myself looking at them. You can beat it with willpower.

Reported to relevant alphabet agency.

>younger

younger than what

>CIA, FBI, NSA! This user didn't break any laws whatsoever, but... wah! My feelings are hurt

Wow a person on Jow Forums defending pedophila. This must be 2007. Keep rationalizing your mental illness.

I'd say normally like 15-16+, normally well past puberty or whatever, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think this girl was attractive and she's like 12 or 13.

Attached: aeMZLOv_700b.jpg (700x875, 102K)

It's just ridiculous because I'm legitimately asking for help, and you're like "oh man this person needs to have the police called on them despite not having done anything." It's like saying I should be arrested because I thought about stealing from my grandma's purse when I was 13.

That's 12-13? No fucking way.

Great anecdote. Your grandma hates pedophiles too.

Yeah but she's like an international model for Guess, so I'd be more prone to say 15-16, because I'm not exactly running into 12 year olds that look like that on the regular.

just dont fetishize it or make it your primary attraction and youll be fine. I like all kinds of women and young chicks definitely do it for me too

a mature-ish 14yr old girl (hips, tits, developed face) is sexually attractive to almost every man, really, it's the fact that they are literally still children lacking any real decision making or life skills that turns (healthy minded) men off

Did you miss out on middle school/high school love OP?

>it's the fact that they are literally still children lacking any real decision making or life skills that turns (healthy minded) men off
I mean, I'd never want to DATE a girl that age, but the thought of having completely unattached sex with them turns me on.

I know that's bad. I guess I already have fetishized it.

Nah, I had that. I just never grew out of it. I still get jealous to this day of driving past college/high school kids having the times of their lives, going to the beach or something like that, no worries or whatever.

I get attention from women and have a solid career, but I'm not happy with it at all, and hate "adulthood." It's miserable.

I know this feel. Being around college kids makes me so incredibly jealous.

It's not uncommon to have ephebophilic tendencies, seeing how you're not restricted to people that aren't adults, you're not a pedo-hebe-ephebo-phile.

Best thing is just to suck it up and deal with it honestly.

Thanks. I mean, I'd pick Taylor Swift or Gigi Hadid in a heartbeat over the two pics I've posted thus far, but it still doesn't change the fact that I find the other two attractive and would love to have sex with them if it were a virtual reality scenario where no one got hurt and no one judged me.

younger women are also hot, I dated a chick right after she turned 16, would have married her but she broke up with me when she went to college. As long as its legal don't worry about it.

>I'm attracted to younger girls, although I'd never act on it or be predatory
Every straight dude has seen a sexually developed but mentally immature child and felt a compulsion to fuck, but had the good conscious to not do anything
You're fine m8

Unless you mean prepubescent

Yeah, I like to drive real fast, but don’t want to get arrested or killed, so I exercise self control.

If the cops or the girl’s dad may inflict grief on you, you should find the self control too.

Attached: F5DD350A-D96C-44B2-AFE4-C613F100319B.jpg (225x224, 15K)

Attached: TS as Abercrombie model in 2003.jpg (401x602, 46K)

saved.

The main reason guys AND girls are attracted to boys and girls in their teens is because that is when we all started developing our sexuality and any, or all sexual experiences during our teen years strongly impact our sexual desires in our adult lives.

Don't worry too hard about it OP. Its OK to look and admire, but as long as you're not acting on these impulses, you will be just fine.

It's a stretch, but have you considered that you feel this way, at least partly, because your childhood was easier for you compared to adulthood? And that you associate cute girls at that age bracket to better things (compared to women your age.)

For me adulthood is leagues better than childhood. I can't look at kids in school without feeling sorry for them- it's almost alien hearing someone would actually be jealous of a high schooler or college kid.