When is the right time to take LSD? Where do I get it and not get killed taking 2CB?

When is the right time to take LSD? Where do I get it and not get killed taking 2CB?

Attached: comfy spesh.jpg (1082x695, 143K)

2CB is great what are you taking about...? Also what country do you live in where you could be sold 2CB as LSD? That’s ridiculous

Read up on how long it takes to kick in and how long it lasts. It’s a long process and can be stressful if you have responsibilities the following day. As long as the free time is there, and you’re at home or something, it should be just fine

Take it in the morning after you have breakfast. It's best in daylight. Get it on the dark web.

College. With good friends.

2cb won't kill you first of all, it's kind of like candy flipping. Get it off a drug dealer or dark web ... like i'm pretty sure you knew the answer to that one. If you want to be certain it's lsd get a test kit online and test it. Best time to take it is when you're in a good place in life and have the whole day free and nothing big on the next day. A trip sitter helps a lot too.

someone died recently taking or. some people have been hospitalised in critical condition for it

if it has a bitter taste spit it out immediately, lsd should be tasteless

If in doubt, buy an extra hit and a test kit.
If it tastes bitter or metallic, spit it out.
If you're nervous, ask someone you trust to trip sit.
Have activities, drinks and easy snacks planned out in advance.
Have a good time!

Also, sucking on a peppermint helps a lot with the comeup anxiety/nausea. Peppermint tea would be great too.

LSD is a CIA pysop. Just like the hippie movement. If you take LSD you suppory MK Ultra. Dont do it. Try praying or meditating. Mindfulness is also a good one

You're a crazy person

don't do psychedelics they can cause mental illness

so does alcohol

Oh wow youve convinced me now. MK Ultra is a CIA operation which is a well known fact. It is well documented and proven. Even declassified by CIA themselves. Just because it makes you uncomfortable or sounds bizarre doesnt mean it isnt true.

How exactly?

Yes, don't do alcohol either.

What, afraid of the truth?

Whats its relation with LSD though?

>if it tastes bitter or metallic, spit it out
Why is here of all places the first I've ever heard this

Well it was used in mkultra mind control, but that alone doesn’t damn it completely.
However they pushed it heavily into popular culture, but you have to accept that the hippie movement in general was a psyop.
I don’t feel like explaining it in depth but look it up and you will find plenty of info.
For starters look into ken Kesey and the Grateful Dead cia acid tests.

So, what do you think the CIA achieves by putting LSD out there in the population? Obviously they can't be there for every dose, so what does some random kid taking it alone is his room achieve? Is it some type of brain damage? Some sort of psychological change that happens? or is it because it breaks down social barriers in your mind and makes you "escape" things like religion and longheld beliefs? Makes you less likely to violently protest? I just want to say I agree with you, I'm not challenging you, just want to hear your take.

If you're getting blotter, it would have to be pretty large to hold an effective dose of 2CB. NBome drugs are active in the microgram range, however, and are frequently peddled as LSD, plus some variants can be dangerous to fuck with.

Some anons have suggested watching for a metallic taste, as this is a sign of NBome chemicals. Another thing to keep in mind is that NBomes are inactive in the gut, so if you just swallow the blotter, it won't do much as it doesnt spend any time absorbing into your mouth. If it's real LSD tho, it'll work just as well as putting it on your tongue. This is why I just wash my blotter down like a pill.

Another risk tho is a class of compounds known as DOx (ie DOC, DOB, DOI, DOM). These can be fun at moderate doses, but are relatively rare. 6 mg is a heavy dose and anything higher than that can be fucked up. Btw, 6 mg can fit on three blotters.

So take up to three blotters, swallow them like pills (dont let them sit on your tongue) and enjoy the ride. And of course the safest route is to know your dealer.

You dont need to buy a whole hit for a tedt kit it reacts with small amounts of lsd. Just cut a edge off your tab.

tin foil hatted autism

I think thats 2cp you are thinking of, most fake acid is 25i-nbome.

Careful with LSD op. A friend of mine had a psychotic episode after trying it for the first time and has never been the same again

Attached: 1548262650432.jpg (758x768, 124K)

ive never tried lsd and pretty much only take whats grown (shrooms, weed) so i cant say much but deffinitelly try shrooms if you have the chance