We need to turn this poll around, QUICK!

We need to turn this poll around, QUICK!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 9.19.25 PM.png (625x390, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thedonaldreddit
youtube.com/watch?v=YvdFc93dS6A
youtube.com/watch?v=Mjl4n6kMJao
youtube.com/watch?v=zmsKyx_Ffhg
youtube.com/watch?v=P7cByQJMiWA
youtube.com/watch?v=yK5tcrhVe2w
youtube.com/watch?v=rFpfjUWzUqs
youtube.com/watch?v=5NvUFRP3qz8
youtube.com/watch?v=nagU-U_nqyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yang for President!

Free waifu for all the incel meets.

Yang is /ourguy/

Attached: 1552530190911.jpg (1281x1186, 133K)

He sure is

Attached: 1552534439877.png (1028x759, 221K)

This kills the MIGApede
>discord shills r-raided the poll!! Fake!!!
Cope

Attached: EC074E73-DAEE-45E5-A191-CD185BEE0C06.jpg (638x532, 62K)

President Yang 2020!

Attached: 1552532414450.jpg (676x673, 75K)

Yikes

Attached: 1552533965108m.jpg (836x1024, 83K)

holy shit go back to the_donald you fucking faggot

Yeah they're pretty cringe on this discord

4fZkUbr

You discord trannies aren't going to convince us to support Trump.

Haha the rival candidates are scared, this is the real reason why they don't want Team Yang to use the pink hat. They came up with the excuse of it being 'alt right'.

Look, if it was alt right it would be another reason to use it. It would draw alt right voters to Yang.

Pink hats all the way.

If the opposition is against it, it must be good.

Attached: 1552536542587.jpg (556x258, 25K)

>oh no it's the DASTARDLY DISCORDERS! How DARE they organize together to promote a candidate that they like! Don't they know that the only person that it's okay to shill for is ZOGNALD and his kike overlords??

9000 trannies in the discord and cant break 5k?

Hopefully by the end of the month, wang shills are even more anti-kike than /new/ was 10 years ago

That hat should have been a maga hat retard

>minimum wage of 15k a year us unlivable!
>12k a heat? I can live with that!
Yang needs to hang

So you would quit your job if you were getting 1k a month of living allowance?

how is a pink vaporwave hat alt right?

how about 12k on top of 15k.
why would you quit your job?

you need to take into account that in one scenario, you're wasting 40 hours a week wageslaving for minimum wage, in the other scenario, you don't need to do anything

Because they understand it's the dissident right creating and propagating the memes, they don't want to be destroyed by guilt of association. If they don't embrace the pink hat meme, he's headed for irrelevance. Also, it's hilarious that all of r/thedipshit mocked the idea of Russian collusion for years (rightfully so), but now they're falling all over themselves to suggest "discord tranny" manipulation. In other words in their eyes the electronic warfare OPs of one of the world's most strongest and competitive nations is nothing but a couple of mentally ill faggots on discord is actually manipulating perception and creating dissent.

Attached: Der MIGApede.jpg (2888x1412, 750K)

I do. I also take into account that it's additive and not a substitution.

They cannot subvert meme magic. The memes flow where they will, micromanaging leads to your own corrupted memes being subverted. It's a self-correcting system.

and everybody decides that, suddenly noone stocking the supermarkets. enjoy your $1k at home without food

>but that means they have to raise the wages for those jobs so you actually want to work there

k cool, now that $1k is worth jackshit anymore, thanks

Matt Fury and Pepe should be a case study to demonstrate the mematic origin is irrelevant.

kys r/thedonald faggot

twitter.com/thedonaldreddit

Attached: 1540097849668.png (274x447, 148K)

Who cares faggot?
>muh inflation
shut up

>linking me to your twatter account
Yeah... that's gonna be a big yikes from me dawg

thats YOUR twaater account t_d faggot

>everyone I dont like is le Donald boogieman
Lmao the absolute state of yangfaggots

Attached: 1552532446710.jpg (627x876, 136K)

fucking retards

President Yang 2020!

Attached: 1552536660033.jpg (500x483, 61K)

>evryone I don't like is le tranny discord booogieman
really makes me THINK!

I never said anything about discord trannies you schizo faggot lmao thanks for outing yourself

Attached: 1552511891140.png (1223x510, 237K)

yup found the r/the_donald faggot

Attached: 1525118758659.png (1200x1001, 528K)

can we vote for hitler?

Cope

Attached: 1552507773039m.jpg (1024x697, 94K)

It's only big because they are hiding Trump.

Plus it's twitter so it doesn't matter if illegals are voting.

Don't believe pols.

You can’t replicate Trump.
Yang won’t win even one state before he drops out.
The democratic primaries are merciless they don’t play around like the republican one’s.

spicy

>at least I got muh $1000

Attached: 1552508985252.png (640x480, 465K)

> Muh facts, can't deal with real.

Get rekt fag.

>manipulation
No ones doing fucking nothing. All those trannies have managed to do is shit up the board

Attached: DANCING SHORT ARMS SCARES FOX.webm (1000x563, 978K)

Thanks for a basic understanding of supply and demand. If $1000 was given to everyone, now $1000 has lost value cuz every nigger has $1000. This is how we know yanggang posters are discord tranny kikes

At this point I'm not sure what is satire and parody and what is genuine.
But let's break it down:
Yang is a kike puppet. Opposes anti-semitism (huge red flag).
Trump is a kike puppet. Same red flag.
Both are shit.
If it's kikes, it's no good.
UBI obviously won't work because you can't increase money without increasing production or else prices will just rise until the money means nothing. See: Student loans.

I also find it amusing that the foreign faggots seem to think that "based" means good and "shill" means bad.
You have no idea what those words mean and you out yourselves as being non-genuine the instant you try to use them.

Better to have weaponry than $1000 with nothing to spend it on. Or did you not notice that your pet commie is a gun grabber?

I don't blame you for supporting your candidate. But you're completely failing to support your candidate because you act like retards and swarm en-masse. You're advertising things that are outright false and won't work, using language that shows you have no idea what you're doing, and you're spamming it to the point where people will vote against you out of spite for your bullshit.
If this were a campaign to oppose Yang, it'd be doing extremely well.

A couple of mentally ill faggots on discord WISH they could manipulate perception and create dissent. Instead they flail around like retards and completely fail to meme.

Look on the bright side, at least you're not jews. : ^)

I don't think you understand. The US is finished you stupid faggot, I don't intend on keeping the White Man's burden running. Who fucking cares about the GDP for kikes?

YangGang2020

Attached: white mans burden.png (1500x1500, 807K)

Most of these people are just shitposting but i agree with you some retards might actually take him seriously kek

>at least they arent jews
Lol

NEETs for Yang!!

#YangGang2020!

Don’t be dumb, they’re trying to pretend that the alt right endorses yang to capture herd voters, but at the same time distance themselves from the alt right to virtue signal

How about you post the link retardo?

How muchy you wan to chane your principur flom conservuteev to big gibs?

Uh...I dunno, like maybe, a thousand dollars?

One thousand dorrar? Sord! One thousand dorrar!

Attached: beavis-and-butt-head.jpg (440x270, 25K)

> Giving 1k to all the niggers who will abuse the system and outbreed every other race because they did that when some slut opened their legs for them to get pregnant for the child to get the support money as a scam..

GIve more money to niggers.

Good plan, kys.

Now, suppose you wanted to support your candidate.
Find stuff your candidate does, that the people you're advertising to might like.
For instance, does your candidate want to end the Fed? Does your candidate want to lower black birthrates? Does your candidate oppose AIPAC? Will your candidate address the single mother epidemic? Can your candidate generate local jobs? Does your candidate support giving the citizens power to fight back against a corrupt government? Will your candidate piss off twitter merely by existing? Does your candidate expose the holohoax?
There has to be at least ONE thing your fucking candidate does that Jow Forums can agree with.
>Free dosh
Won't work
>Invent government regulations for the social media cabal
Which has no accountability to the users and so just moves the problem.
>He's not Trump
Neither is Bernie and Bernie actually wants to audit the fed. When a literal fucking jew is a more attractive candidate to Jow Forums than REDUCE WANG, you're doing something wrong.

>We need to turn this poll around, QUICK!
>No Link
ITT: paid shill replying to each other.
KYS Bitch

If the gibs were guaranteed -labor- or guaranteed -production- I'd see a benefit.
But so many retards forget that money itself has no value, and think that pissing money from the sky also pisses value and quality of life from the sky, which it does not.

At this point I don't really care if this chink is any good for amerimutts. america is to far gone and most of its population needs to be wiped out theyre so easily jewed they never fight back and continue to fucked constantly by zog
>fucks off back to its discord after being BTFO
Lmao pathetic ass faggot with r*ddit tier memes

shill fags in pink hats

MIGA PEDES ASSEMBLE

Yang is superior.

You're the one that's dumb. Take two fucking seconds to see what the "alt-right" is saying.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mjl4n6kMJao
youtube.com/watch?v=zmsKyx_Ffhg
youtube.com/watch?v=P7cByQJMiWA
youtube.com/watch?v=yK5tcrhVe2w
youtube.com/watch?v=rFpfjUWzUqs
youtube.com/watch?v=5NvUFRP3qz8
youtube.com/watch?v=nagU-U_nqyU

Once again, you don't have to agree with acceleration, or you might want to "TRUST THE PLAN" but claiming this isn't organic is beyond fucking retarded.

All shitskins already get paid, this would limit all entitlement to 1000k and everyone gets it. They're already getting UBI you fucking idiot.

It's their pussy hat.

Yang Gang is for real. You Zionist Shills have no answer for the power of the East. Bases as Fuck.