GAMBINO CRIME BOSS WHACKED IN NYC

foxnews.com/us/frank-cali-gambino-crime-family-boss-fatally-shot-outside-staten-island-home-reports

Attached: news.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/44056/gambino-mob-heir-says-michael-cohen-could-get-joseph-curl
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6752221/Gambino-mob-heir-predicts-Michael-Cohen-WHACKED-prison.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3KgB-sI2H-c
youtube.com/watch?v=jnPOJYS4fZs
youtube.com/watch?v=mYvLWHohOlY
nytimes.com/2019/03/13/nyregion/bonanno-mafia-trial.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder who he gave clients to and what plane they rode lol. Bye bye dark money.

Ay Tone,

Whydya whack em for?

This is less than a week after saying Cohen would be whacked in jail btw

What did he know about Hillary Clinton?

Are the mafia even still relevant in current year ?

Bada bing bada boom
Knowwhatimsayin
fuggedaboutit
He’s sleeping with the fishes

Attached: DA4D0E0D-55D0-456F-822C-E08DEA385F64.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

Lol are the mafia relevant. The fact that you don't know means they are doing better than ever

yes. They own massive amounts of real estate in cities and they control unions which have a chokehold on the same cities.

My first thought as well.

>car parts
>telecommunications
>pharmaceuticals
>good old waste management
They're doing pretty gud

most likely ordered by trump

FROM ONE EYETIED TO ANOTHER TAKE THAT YOU WOP BASTERD HEY GUISEPPE YOU WANNA GO GRAB A BAMBINO PINOCHOTTI DOWN AT THE SMUGGALAS?

>tfw you will never be a midlevel made guy.

TIME TO GET THA PAPERS
.... the papers.

43.270193,-72.952199

And that's that

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.

Why are all the comments by the boomers on Fox News about the Clintons and testifying?

There a link with this guy?

Attached: ConfusedBeatrice.png (404x416, 147K)

Never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut.

What do you mean funny? Like a clown? Do I amuse you?! Huh??!!

HOLY SHIT you guys 2004 just flew over my house

Attached: fuggedaboutit.png (519x135, 33K)

Dumb staten island dago kills another Staten Island dago over unpaid protection money from a mob run sperm bank

In other news, water is wet, grass is green, and pit bulls are just four legged niggers.

More at 11.

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

The italian mob has largely been muscled out by easterm european mobs. Giuliani took them dowj after they wouldnt give him more protection money. With the heads of the 5 families out of the picture and the collapse of the ussr a lot of eastern blocers moved into ny and Miamiand filled the void the italian mob left behind. Most of those russian gangsters are jews so they were a perfect match with giuliani.

Everyone is a clown in clown world, user

Attached: HonkTenshi.png (493x495, 314K)

He must have been childish.

It was real greaseball shit.

They whacked him for questioning the holocaust.

Anything I wanted was just a phone call away.

Look, Why take a chance? At least that's the way i feel about it.

I SHALL NEVER LOVE ANOTHER

Fuck the only thing worse than Italians in New York are those fucking bukhara jew pricks and Balkan scum from albania. I have a few friends and family in the force and they all go out of their way to fuck with them and get them deported lol

In this day and age, what the fuck is this world coming to? I can't believe this. A Jew broad, prejudiced against Italians

ay tone,
give hesh a call. have him tell jeff that things taken care of

Says the guy who pretends to know

wait specifically that guy?

All right so he got shot in the foot, what is it a big fuckin' deal?

They got him tony! They got him..
I’ll get those mother fuckin cock suckers!

Attached: 8D228AAC-DC53-4855-ABC4-C1110E0942AC.png (830x1262, 645K)

OH MY MUDDAS GRAVE WOODEN DOORS!

>Head of Colombo Family died last week
>Head of Gambino Family killed today

WHO IS NEXT?

What? Shut the fuck up you schizo faggot. You shit up every thread with your bullshit

Attached: image.png (512x512, 81K)

Attached: get the fuck outta here.gif (284x176, 466K)

DON’T STO-

Attached: 1546070271175.jpg (1280x724, 44K)

His son said it. A spokseperson for the family.
Also holy fuck I can't find the article. I specifically remember seeing it less than a week ago and Google is only returning results from months and months back. Can some anons help?

Damn. A nigga was born there.

dailywire.com/news/44056/gambino-mob-heir-says-michael-cohen-could-get-joseph-curl

Bonnano family head is next

AAAYYY TONE, THEY DONE WACKED THE MAN

i saw it last week too. my boss showed me
>ayyyy paulie, look at fuckin' chrissie makin' headlines. big mout on that one

Fertittas in Galveston think their hot shit. Faggot used to own UFC now he owns the Rockets.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6752221/Gambino-mob-heir-predicts-Michael-Cohen-WHACKED-prison.html

Attached: 21D6E7FD-A20D-4ECC-87C7-EB4437E9D851.jpg (1337x6524, 1.8M)

based

starting duck duck go now

i thought the mafia didn't exist, what gives?

Tillman owns houston

it don't. now go home and get your shine box.

72 give me my You

Again Italians prove they aren't White

what made you think they didn't exist anymore?

they're just overshadowed now by other groups. I mean you always hear about the cartel instead now

Attached: 1547417649593.jpg (540x863, 116K)

that's crazy but that got me thinking, if there was a pro white mafia that removed nonwhites....that would be really cool. maybe we should support that, or not, just throwin stuff out into the world.

so gta 4 is real

wow

I think one of Rockwell's top guys was a wop.
Crazier shit has happened in this clown world.

lol no

He said the N-word out loud
There's no forgiving that

they're probably 99% legit businessmen by now

they're worth a shitload just from owning real estate and having construction companies being criminals literally doesn't pay for them any more. the organized crime families are pretty much fraternal organizations at this point.

Damn, didn't know they still got down like that. I thought the mob went into less risky business

What the fuck is the n word, nigger?

Marco Mongononzo was hurt. Fombinu bombotso, two bullets in the head Thursday

Attached: ss (2019-03-13 at 11.08.22).jpg (1005x766, 162K)

hahaha talk shit get hit

What a waste of life I say. He should have learned to code instead.

Attached: Lrn2code.png (2288x1712, 3.89M)

HE SHOULD FUCKING DIE

Attached: philly leotardo.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

No more, Butchie.
No mora dis.

youtube.com/watch?v=3KgB-sI2H-c

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 2.41.41 AM.png (581x346, 191K)

the jew? cohen?

ura jew

Got pushed out by the SJWs.

Efficiency beat out loyalty.

Attached: croraline-meritocracy.jpg (1199x667, 163K)

How does a person like this live with themselves? Meritocracy naturally favors cis men?

So men are better, is that what they're saying?

THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH

Attached: Future_2.png (1836x206, 46K)

>person like this

I forgot to mention.
He's in charge of Linux.
Linux is what the internet runs on.

You know the Jewish mob is strong in nyc

Worse it says finally
as if there never was white male favoritism before

they own fucking LA and hollywood so ya they are

This is on the same level as "Sears general manager breaks hip falling on stationary escalator last day on job."

What kind of mob "boss" is hanging around some random house in Staten Island with no security? You'd think that an actual crime lord would have executive-level security, a bunch of bodyguards, secured property, etc.

Crime families are basically old folk's homes at this point. There's no money in it for their usual work, so now they are basically underlings of Russian Mobs and Mexicans selling heroin and cocaine. Even then, even the top guys are making very little money. FBI estimates that the heads of the families probably make 1-2M a year, with regular made guys making around 100k, and associates 20-30k. Mafia is a fool's game now. Hell, most of them even let you be made being half Italian at this point, let alone being Sicilian. Nobody joins now because Italians assimilated as much as the Irish and Germans by now, and they lost all their institutional power in the 80s.

Also Eastern European and Mexican mobs have institutional power in their home countries for smuggling drugs and guns, so that the niggers can buy them and shoot at each other. Italian mafia don't have that type of pull anymore. Not in America or Italy. Italian mob peaked in the 40s and 50s after allying with USA against Mussolini, and slow burn ever since. Probably make more working at Walmart.

same thing happen to the one in canada few months ago. some nigger broke into his house and killed him.

>they own fucking LA and hollywood so ya they are

Attached: 1542010458683.png (123x136, 27K)

this isn't TV

Attached: 1544892076974.jpg (125x125, 2K)

based

The Italian mafia in America are like low level niggers now, Eastern Europeans and Spics run the show now. Even in Italy the Italian mob is getting BTFO by Nigerians, very sad! I think the Irish took over Europe’s drug trade though.

Attached: BAE55550-F8DE-437E-B47F-F7F6E2E8401E.jpg (635x426, 41K)

$peaking of Whacked! duck duck boom. youtube.com/watch?v=jnPOJYS4fZs

youtube.com/watch?v=mYvLWHohOlY
Im ready for the retalliation hit in this redemption revenge timeline. Some shawshank action in the pen against cohens prison wife and booty bodyguard or maybe an arson at the bagel and donut shop downtown used as a coverup for mossad meet ups.
So is vigilante 8. Omar is no joke and its quest map looks kinda like those human trafficking threads that zig zag coast to coast. Government is a game of nuclear chess when wargames focus on the family and rally around the CnC renegade with a pocket full of shells

Sheiiit. This was posted 7 hours ago by nytimes online
which means it goes in tomorrows paper. nytimes.com/2019/03/13/nyregion/bonanno-mafia-trial.html
See ya next week

NIII

>You will never be a dumb wop
Feels good man

>This scary motherfucker approaches you in an intimidating manner such as this.
>"Do I look funny to you?"
How do you respond without getting shot?

Attached: 1552523607509.gif (815x815, 803K)

So if the Gambino Family and Democrats are going to fight a good ol' mafioso war, what side will the AFL-CIO take?

The 1930s wants its headlines back.

If the Bonnano family head is taken out then there will be a gang war the likes of which New York hasn't seen in a generation. Organized crime may be diminished but they still have a lot of firepower.

Attached: BUCKLE UP BOYS.jpg (453x440, 33K)