How do I get involved without my parents knowing?

Both my parents are nice people and I love them very much but we don't agree on politics.

I am a shut-in and an animation student and spend about 12 hours a day at my desk every day. If I ever leave the house it immediately sticks out and will get them asking questions.
If I was completely honest it would probably tear my family apart and I can't afford to live on my own.
The PPC is the only thing that motivates me to leave the house beyond my minimal hours at work/comic and movie release days.

Attached: ppc-logo-1a.png (388x186, 12K)

Leaf here, I didn't even realize that this was a party that existed until this post, user.

Regardless, if you think that your parents knowing would jeopardize your current living situation and you cannot afford to live on your own you may have to just swallow your pride and remain uninvolved until you can do so from a place of security

>I can't afford to live on my own
>the only thing that motivates me to leave the house is a right wing party that wants to privatize health care and the postal system

?

It wouldn't be complete privatization of health care, just allowing it alongside the current system. Also, Canada Post is a shitshow.
I was more inclined to get involved because of his anti-immigration, anti PC/SJW, and anti corporate welfare policies.

>his anti-immigration, anti PC/SJW
how does that affect you as someone who is a self-described shut-in

did you spend too much time with pepe the frog on r9k

>thinking everyone only cares about himself
Don't project this onto OP

That being sad, you are fucking naive if you believe in any political solution. Canada will only get browner my dude, whichever party wins.

It was a legitimate question, like why involve yourself with a party whose main platform is "trigger the libtards" when you spend your days locked inside your room and don't actually interact with the libtards or immigrants or anyone

for the epic keks?

Attached: DjxjL-VX0AEkYHJ.jpg orig.jpg (1034x1428, 405K)

Everybody likes having friends.

Attached: 1533348707048.png (1080x751, 1003K)

Yeah, but what does that have to do with anything I said?

Your idea of having fun and friendship is what, hanging out in a room and being mad at the SJWs all day?

r9k is trash, not all conservatives are incel.

Yes, but we'd do other stuff too. I just want to be myself around them.

I mean the PPC is self-described as a "totally not conservative at all we are pro-freeom :)" party (I'm paraphrasing)

literally their only real platform is that they're against immigrants and SJWs. That's r9k reactionary bullshit. Hell I respect regular conservatives.

>I just want to be myself around them

Who is your self and why would you only be able to be that around them?

I live in a very left leaning city.

I guess I'm trying to wrap my head around the concept of someone who's a shut-in and doesn't interact with the outside world - but somehow has this ultra-specific die-hard set-in-stone ideology.

Like why does right-wing politics, or whatever the PPC labels itself as, make up entirely who you are?

Not entirely, just enough to create a schism between me and the vast majority of other people.

>create a schism between me and the vast majority of other people.

That sounds like a big deal actually

like what's the issue exactly

PPC is at less than 10% in the current polling prediction data.

Also, I'm a zoomer who adapted to life by withdrawing from society out of a sense of disgust and a desire to not submit to globalist liberal collectivism.

>globalist liberal collectivism.
In English please

The opposite of rational self-interest, taken to it's furthest extreme.

could you translate THAT into English

like what is it specifically

do you just not like feminists because video games journalism or what?

I believe in not using my taxes to support a welfare system that fosters a culture of apathy.
I believe in keeping our nations lands and resources out of Chinese corporate power grabs.
I believe in personal conflict being solved one on one or through official channels only when absolutely necessary.
I believe in fighting against the victim worship and misandry spread by social and corporate media.
I believe that being offended is a bullshit political motivation.
I believe in being able to spend my money, even if it is only a little, on my own accord.
Need I continue?

Just say you met some friends at work or in class or something. What are they gonna say? It won't be a complete lie because you'll probably make a couple friends volunteering.

Seems like a lot of that goes against being a shut in.

>Believes in all of this
>Is an animation student
You may as well start getting used to keeping your political opinions to yourself, as the vast majority of your peers and potential employers are left leaning. The irony that you'll likely be in need of welfare and free healthcare while you attempt to find a job in a highly competitive field isn't lost on me.

hes given you plenty of thoughtful responses and you just keep coming back to "DUDE ur a shut in lol"

fuck off you sea lioning faggot

I find it so funny that Canadians take themselves so serious as a country when one state in the US has more population that all of Canada.

As an animation student, all of this goes against your "rational self-interest", as you called it, you cuck.

Im not Canadian and even i have heard about them, but they are pretty new party.

Google says that it was founded on September 14, 2018.