Are people actually hoping Yang becomes president because of his policies and UBI or is this just one big meme...

Are people actually hoping Yang becomes president because of his policies and UBI or is this just one big meme, Trump or Yang?

Attached: yanggang.png (200x200, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7ooo1
cloverchronicle.com/2019/03/08/yanggang-exposed-insider-claims-2020-hopeful-andrew-yang-is-paying-groups-of-online-meme-operators-to-influence-voters/
youtube.com/watch?v=7XSdN7LR35g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course it's a meme. That said, the only valid reason to vote Trump again is to keep the other degenerates away from the post.

It's one big shill campaign.

yang is the future

Attached: 1552483192387.jpg (900x1200, 551K)

Do ctrl-f and search for "Jow Forums", they advertise the threads they make to eachother so they can comment and make it look like Yang has a lot of supporters.

Archive can be found here:
anonfile.com/gchfM0waba/YangDiscordArchives_7z

archive.is/7ooo1

cloverchronicle.com/2019/03/08/yanggang-exposed-insider-claims-2020-hopeful-andrew-yang-is-paying-groups-of-online-meme-operators-to-influence-voters/

Its a mixture of shills, ironic shitposting and trolling.

I gunna say it, I know I say it allot, but:
>has anyone else noticed that the AOC and Blacked threads stopped when this started?

It's a forced meme with shiposters posting yanggang stuff to trigger trumpfags.
We all know that the alternative of the dems getting power again would be a disaster, trump2020 is the lesser of two evils.

The BBC threads dried up too. All the shills' resources have been thrown behind the Yang/TrumpIsAKike astroturfing.

Shhhh dont tell them. Just say we are in a tranny discord.

Not gonna lie I'm actually OK with this, the chink memes are pretty funny.

Oh wait, you mentioned the blacked threads. Worth saying it again though.

The more extreme the better. I just want to see if UBI works in America. Finnish attempt was fake and gay.

Attached: 1552535591770.jpg (1024x645, 94K)

I supposed it serves as a semi-funny distraction during this lull period. Adds some drama to the board. We are suffering from a severe drought, there are no happenings to speak of.

(((they))) are trying to derail trump’s support on this board because kek willed him into power here. only poorfags who think $1000 is a lot of money are being convinced by the shills/discord trannies

A test to meme pol against itself. CIA niggers for sure since he has no chance. Any people on this site that wants him in is a pure retard or wants acceleration.

Yang's UBI would be a subsidy mostly for working class white people in middle America. The people already getting government support wouldn't get it. It would actually help whites build families and raise children. Trump is all talk. Yang has an actual plan to save the white protestant American class from the globalist plot to eliminate us.

Attached: sgbrkqtgucl21.jpg (663x1024, 52K)

pretty much anyone would be same as Trump (pro immigration, pro israel) so doesn't matter.

With yang I might get $1000 though.

It's organic. The "alt right thought leaders," who are actual humans, clearly support Yang. That being said, shills will also tag along. This just fell in their laps, though. The worst thing for Yang will be the support of this place. It disrupts the democrats and Trump at the same time. Really good if you want to cause chaos.

Just look at his reddit, and then look at what's linked in the sidebar. They do it for free, and that's what makes it even more pathetic

Attached: Yang gang discord.png (662x631, 80K)

>Trump or Yang
neither. fuck off with your Magician's Force.

It's the same people. I don't know how they don't recognize how blatant this is

Attached: discord AOC spam.png (1288x759, 120K)

The AndrewYang2020 discord is pure cringe. They're really freaking out over pol tonight hahaha

4fZkUbr

It's about the cash

Attached: QueenNEET.jpg (620x500, 151K)

gang shit nigger

its impossible to tell if someone is trolling
but i assume no one is THAT retaded to actually believe this shit so i just assume everyone is just memeing it

Attached: animu thonk.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Delete this

Attached: Oh no.jpg (640x480, 23K)

Desu I wouldn't mind voting in a literal chinese spy if it meant free Universal Basic NEETcome.

Ssh. Back to the_donald, boomer.

i want to see my American brethren get 1000 bucks!

Both, his policies are good and he triggers boomerpedes.

YANG was okay until we found out he hates White people thinks they are all Nazis that want to gas Asians
youtube.com/watch?v=7XSdN7LR35g

I hate Trump, and now I hate Yang
They are all LIARS
White people better move soon both parties want you all dead

keep posting this link to the video
so white people can demand better