Race war when?

Any South Africans like to update us on the politics and social climate over there?

Attached: images.png (678x452, 4K)

When the Chinese client states on South Africa's border fall into the US orbit get ready for some shit.

Attached: John Bolton WW3 Vision.jpg (800x800, 120K)

When whites stop being cucked, so never

The chinks and street shitters have flooded into south Africa....yiddle me this when the farms are nationalised and the debt on those farms are not paid back to the banks will that not crash the economy the Zimbabwe status? I mean what's next after farms? Mines ? Smaller businesses? Family homes?

Consider that a crashed economy would need a lot of foreign investment to recover. When the crash comes the Chinese can give all the loans and be the heroes. Of course by making the country indebted they own it.

Will get pretty messy when the farm's are taken and everyone is starving maybe some will wake up then. What happened the the AWB ? When I was a kid they number like 900k members.

This happened, they got cucked.

Attached: 46574567456.jpg (392x254, 26K)

Exactly my point amigo. I think thats been the plan for a long time. But China is in a lot of debt and over here the was concern China could go into a recession. I geuss the international bank's will have a buy up. We here nothing from South Africa much anymore.

They had their Charlottesville moment and the whole thing went tits up.

MC mining is buying up the mineral deposits on the seized farms. I would look into who their friends are and you'll find the money behind this.

Attached: MC Mining Shareholders.png (1233x389, 36K)

Yeah so they might have a few underground cells operating but pretty small. What are the gun laws like in neighbouring countries ie Botswana ect could guns be sent in to help whites during a war?

Jews no doubt.

Whats the future hold for them? I see them as lab rats as sorts. I mean they test all this on whites in South Africa before bringing to other western countries.

It's Africa, it's not the gun laws you have to think about, just how corrupt the neighboring countries are so you can buy some arms.

But even with arms they will still be massively outnumbered.

>But we fight not only for our folk. I am deeply convinced in my heart that we fight for the survival of white civilization. . . . The white man at the southern end of Africa is an outpost of white civilization and as such the vanguard of the fighting mass, sent out ahead to the point where the first attacks must come. . . . Therefore we send the message to the outside world and we tell them, yet again, that there is only one salvation for the white race of the world. This is that whites and non-whites in Africa should each enjoy their own rights within their own territories.
--South African Prime Minister Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd 1958

Attached: Hendrik Verwoerd.jpg (700x637, 67K)

I think a war isn't going to be just white vs black, but white-Indian-Colored-Zulu vs other black tribes. Not great, but not a total blowout either.

Very true. What percentage of Blacks in South Africa support the communist party's and the land grabs. %10 %50 %100???

Wise words when will we see a leader like him again

Yeah I geuss the time is coming when their going to have to pick a side

Seems no S/A are replying. Whites might be all dead by now no... not like the fake media would tell us

Maybe, a lot of the crazy stuff in the 90s in South Africa was due to Zulu groups. But the issue is that no black group or Indian group is going to support a white nationalist group for obvious reasons. There may be an alliance of convenience to help each other break away to form separate states but they couldn't be heavily relied on.

We shall see in this years election, expect there to be lots of drama.

The northeast is fucked. The western cape is the only part thats not a shithole. Abandon the north, most of our heritage is here where our ancestors first settled.

If we can concentrate the whites here we can create a new state when the country finally implodes.

Attached: images (45).jpg (400x319, 23K)